@Naimisha,
    Your device has 10.3.2 installed, as you previously told us. 10.3.2 - contains a lot of problems.
    What a pity. I never got the OTA update here in my country. How critical would you say is the move to 10.3.3? And is it worth going through the hassle of wiping, using the autoloader and then setting everything back up exactly the way I like it?

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-16-20 03:21 AM
    @XcrazyS, I guess I can do worse than clean the device up with a full format.

Is this the link I should be using for the latest autoloader? Are there any other things I should know before I step into this? I would really like to keep using the Passport and dont mind spending time to do research to make sure I am doing the right things.

Can anyone from India confirm that this is the latest OTA update? 10.3.2.286. Or did we get a 10.3.3?

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-16-20 05:47 AM
    @Naimisha,
    Ask this in the profile topic about firmware. Not for this I created a theme. Among all these comments, the main point of this topic is lost.
    I hope you don't mind me adding a couple links like the Lite Facebook I added just above so everyone can have an excellent working Facebook alternative. I did try yours and it crashed repeatedly. The one I added gives app notifications in the HUB and works great

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-16-20 07:10 AM
    I hope you don't mind me adding a couple links like the Lite Facebook I added just above so everyone can have an excellent working Facebook alternative. I did try yours and it crashed repeatedly. The one I added gives app notifications in the HUB and works great

I remember we discussed this on another thread, and at the time I said I was using version 87.0.0.7.184. And I said that it worked ok, with the only glitch being sometimes that when I opened the app from the notification, it would freeze But not always, only sometimes). Now, I downloaded your version to test; so far I haven't received any notification, but what I noticed is that when I start the app, it takes up some seconds to load up the main picture on any thread. I'll test it for a few days and report back, most probably not in this thread.
    01-16-20 10:59 AM
    I remember we discussed this on another thread, and at the time I said I was using version 87.0.0.7.184. And I said that it worked ok, with the only glitch being sometimes that when I opened the app from the notification, it would freeze But not always, only sometimes). Now, I downloaded your version to test; so far I haven't received any notification, but what I noticed is that when I start the app, it takes up some seconds to load up the main picture on any thread. I'll test it for a few days and report back, most probably not in this thread.
    It's random, sometimes it loads quick and others it takes a few seconds but works well. Usually from the notifications in the HUB it loads quicker for me.

Since I have wiped my Passport everything is running smoother and the Lite Facebook takes 4-5 seconds sometimes and others a few more but for a fully functional app with messenger built in I couldn't be happier.

Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-16-20 at 12:15 PM.
    01-16-20 11:41 AM
    @XcrazyS is your Teamviewer working? Mine no longer works and I tried your version also with same result. Says partner connection is using a newer version and can't connect.

01-16-20 07:58 PM
    @The_Passporter,
    If TeamViewer version 15 is installed on the PC, it won’t connect.
    14.6.236 - the latest version of TeamViewer for Android 4.3.
    Thank you for the response. So where would one find said version if attempting to setup a new remote control service on a computer? Any suggestions appreciated.

In APKmirror site when the file says "universal" does that include windows computers?

01-17-20 06:45 AM
    It's random, sometimes it loads quick and others it takes a few seconds but works well. Usually from the notifications in the HUB it loads quicker for me.

Since I have wiped my Passport everything is running smoother and the Lite Facebook takes 4-5 seconds sometimes and others a few more but for a fully functional app with messenger built in I couldn't be happier.

Apart from what I said above, the main problem with this version, at least with my device, is that when I am on the app itself, the keyboard stops being capacitive for some reason, and I have to touch the screen to scroll up or down, just like the Classic. With my older version, the keyboard functions flawlessly. I went back to my version.

Many thanks anyway!!
    01-17-20 09:46 AM
    Woops!

Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-21-20 at 07:22 PM.
    01-18-20 07:27 AM
    Update.
    Download - Fennec 68.3 by Λ
    • Based on the Fennec 68.3 version from F-Droid,
    • Includes two full-fledged display modes, depending on the settings of the Blackberry screen,
      • In the "Full Size" mode - the standard mobile navigation bar is displayed,
      • In the "Zoom Out" mode - the tab mode is activated, as on a PC,
        When changing the display mode - it is necessary to restart the browser so that the markup overturns,
    • Library compression removed,
    • The display name of the application is "Fennec Browser" for the Russian locale (Browser Fennec for all other languages),
    • Blackberry style icon for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    • Connected: full-time magnifier, text selection sliders in the application input fields (in the navigation menu, bookmark menu, etc.),
    • Partially integrated Blackberry system font,
    • Auto-correction of text is connected,
    • Redesigned application graphics, panel sizes, improved text editing menu, re-arranged menu items,
    • The assembly is universal,
    • It is recommended to install add-ons:
      • Cookie AutoDelete - to automatically delete cookies,
      • Decentraleyes - to protect against tracking,
      • HTTPS Everywhere - for https encryption,
      • Tampermonkey - to run custom scripts,
      • RU AdList JS Fixes - post-cleaning script after uBlock Origin,
        • Install the RU AdList JS Fixes script from the Greasyfork portal (automatically redirect to Tapermonkey when you click on "Install"),
          • Tapermonkey - "Control Panel" - "Settings",
          • "Configuration Mode" - "Advanced",
          • “Experimentally” (at the very end of the settings list) - “Embed mode” - “Instantly”,
      • Privacy Badger - to block trackers,
      • uBlock Origin - to block ads,
      • Additional settings - at your own peril and risk, by entering the address about:config.

Happy New Year!
    Hello. Fennec is working quite well, thanks for your work.

I just had an issue with the add to home screen feature.
    Would that have something to do the the apk manifest, and whether or not it has permission to add a home screen icon?

This demo works with android 'Firefox Browser' and successfully opens in its own window.
    https://fbab746db38f46f59a44da7456fe...depen.website/

normally stock browser uses 'apple-touch-icon' for home screen, if you had any information i would appreciate it.
    01-18-20 02:51 PM
    @conite
    Can you manage multiple accounts using Basket or only one?
    01-19-20 02:14 PM
    @conite
    Can you manage multiple accounts using Basket or only one?
    Just the one. Signing in and out is far too cumbersome.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    01-19-20 02:16 PM
    Just the one. Signing in and out is far too cumbersome.
    Well luckily the updated version of Fennec load Microsoft OneDrive quick enough for me so I can have more then one cloud access.

elfabio80 likes this.
    01-19-20 02:59 PM
    Update.
    Download - New Pipe Legacy 0.18.2 by Λ
    I cannot access this with any browser.
    01-28-20 12:57 PM
    Metoo

Posted via CB10
    01-28-20 02:19 PM
    I cannot access this with any browser.
    I was able to download it using the built in browser for the native Crackberry app on BB10

01-28-20 03:04 PM
    I was able to download it using the built in browser for the native Crackberry app on BB10

Yes, that's what I tried, but for some reason I couldn't! I will try again....
    01-28-20 03:10 PM
    I downloaded it with Fennec from the first page of the thread...

Posted via CB10
    01-28-20 03:41 PM
    And this is weird really, because only yesterday I was able to download the Fennec browser that way....
    01-28-20 03:44 PM
    I use paperbird. To download but i Need remove old newpipe and it works! Great thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-29-20 12:30 PM

At long last I was able to download it just now, and it works beautifully!! Many thanks to all!
    01-29-20 12:54 PM
    @XcrazyS ... keep up the good work you are doing!!
    Milaniskochobot likes this.
    01-31-20 02:46 AM
    Update.
    Download - Telegram 0.22.4.1272 by Λ.

If you want to donate a little for bread and milk - all the information on how to do this in the topic header.
    Great! Thxs
    02-06-20 05:51 AM
    Download - Transmission 1.3.3 by Λ.
    Fully working BitTorrent Client.
    • The Blackberry system font is fully integrated into the application,
    • Blackberry style icon for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    • Removed library compression to reduce system load,
    • Redesign and other adaptation for Blackberry.
    Incredible! Thank you!!!!

Update:
    Make sure in the app settings you level up in the folders for download location. I have to delete the files using the app cause I couldn't do it with the BB10 file browser.
    Takes a minute to figure it out, but downloads are quick as heck!

Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-11-20 at 11:06 AM.
    02-11-20 04:22 AM
    Hello XcrazyS. I thought I'd look for an Android browser to try on my Z10. I notice that your adapted Fennec browser download link on the first page doesn't work. Have I missed a post that says where it has gone?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-20 02:28 PM
691 ... 678910 ...