I create a channel on telegram for posting bar file. @bb10barfiles

You can post your app in this channel or create another channel XcrasyS for example. It would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    11-03-19 03:49 PM
    @elfabio80,
    If you already managed to install my version - please download the application again, I just updated it, making some more graphical changes.
    • Ghostery are no longer updated,
    • Fennec does not have a preinstalled Ghostery add-on (not everyone needs it),
    • Fennec is faster,
    • Fennec is updated regularly,
    • I like the design of Fennec more (along with my graphic edits),
    • about:config allows you to disable any component of the browser, making it more anonymous, so don’t see any particular advantages in the Ghostery browser. Now I will support only Fennec.
    • I recommend removing Ghostery and installing Fennec.
    Thanks to your nice work. It's possible to add an option to force full screen mode. And and option to have url bar on bottom if it is possible

Posted via CB10
    11-03-19 10:43 PM
    @babugaru1,
    Classic is not able to work comfortably with modern android browsers. Too little power to run non-native applications. At the moment, Fennec is the most optimized browser, in terms of system resource consumption, which can open almost all sites. But the search continues.

Puffin crashes due to the creation of a connection to the cloud. It is possible that this is due to the ban of the Blackberry 10 system itself to create this kind of connection. We will wait for the response of technical support of the browser to localize the reason.

@lolo9269,
    I have a Telegram channel about Blackberry 10 (russian-speaking), but I have not yet launched it, because it is in filling mode.
    I also have a Yandex cloud, with all applications (native and android), including applications for working with a PC, for flashing, firmware for Passport, wallpapers, sounds, etc. As soon as I completely systematize the contents of the catalogs, I publish them.
    Thanks for your clarification. Did anyone contact puffin tech team for this issue?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-19 08:05 AM
    BTW, I could able to launch one of the previous version of puffin successfully, which also successfully established it's cloud connection . It initially loads pages very quickly as it can always do. However, after some point of time, it cannot show up the pages though it is actually loading pages at the same speed.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-19 08:28 AM
    @Indir,
    Why does the current version 9.6.0 not work for you?
    Attachment 446605
    Is there any reason you are using version 9.6.0 instead of 9.8.1? Also, did you modify it to remove the obselete voice parts since they will not work anyway like with the earlier modified Discord apks that I linked to?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Indir; 11-07-19 at 01:53 PM.
    11-07-19 01:37 PM
    I just downloaded both versions 9.6.0 and 9.8.1 from APKPure, I'm going to test 9.8.1 first. Before that, I tried the old "com.discord-3_9_0-novoice.apk", but it said I needed to update to a newer Discord version when I tried to log in. Check my earlier post, I was editing it before you replied so you might have missed that bit.

Edit: version 9.8.1 seems to be working properly as far as I can tell, haven't tested the voice channels though.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Indir; 11-07-19 at 05:33 PM.
    11-07-19 01:56 PM
    Settings for Fennec.
    This is only part of the settings. Further more.

Enter in the address bar "about: config":

Cache.
    Cache in internal memory.
    browser.cache.disk.capacity - set the size of the cache to allow the application in the internal memory (in the non-visible data / data directory), in kilobytes,
    browser.cache.disk.smart_size.enabled - set "false" - disable automatic cache size control,
    browser.cache.disk.enable - set "false" - disable the creation of the cache, the entire cache is deleted, check the deletion through the "Device Monitor" (or in "about:cache"), and then set the value back to "true" - this parameter to delete what is not deleted through the application function "Delete my data",

Cache in RAM.
    config.trim_on_minimize - if it doesn’t exist - create a new, logical one with the "true" parameter - this setting is responsible for flushing the cache to the swap file when minimizing the browser so as not to waste RAM (if you have a lot of free RAM left, you can set "false "),
    browser.cache.memory.enable - set "false" - disable the RAM cache, the parameter is used to save the pages viewed (Back, Forward) in RAM, if disabled, this will significantly reduce the RAM consumption, but each time the page will be reloaded when you click "Back", "Forward",
    browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size - set how much cache size allow the application in RAM.

The cache status can be checked in "about:cache"

Scaling and display.
    layout.css.devPixelsPerPx - set "2" in order to fit the information on the screen more. Depending on the needs and possibilities of vision - find for ourselves the optimal value.
    layout.css.osx-font-smoothing.enabled - enable / disable font smoothing, if necessary.
    browser.display.show_image_placeholders - set "false" - turn off the display of replacement images at the time of a long page load.

Media Settings.
    media.autoplay.enabled - set "false" - disable auto-play media on pages,
    media.av1.enabled - set "true" - enable the new experimental codec AV1.

To continue playing the video when minimizing the application or switching the tab to another, you can install the add-on "Video Background Play Fix".

Scrolling.
    general.smoothScroll.durationToIntervalRatio - "1000"
    general.smoothScroll.lines.durationMinMS and MaxMS - "100"
    general.smoothScroll.lines.durationMaxMS - "100"
    general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMinMS - "50"
    general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMaxMS - "150"
    general.smoothScroll.other - "false"
    general.smoothScroll.pixels - "false"
    general.smoothScroll.scrollbars.durationMinMS and MaxMS - "100"

Sensors.
    device.sensors.enabled - "false"
    device.sensors.motion.enabled - "false"
    device.sensors.orientation.enabled - "false"
    Thank you XcrazyS.

I have a question though. I have used various Fennec and Firefox browser versions on my Passport and I very much like the performance, but all the version at some point seem will give me the message, "Fennec browser has stopped responding. Would you like to close it?" Do you know why this error persists? Will the settings you posted help to diminish this? Thanks in advance.
    11-10-19 03:39 PM
    have you the time to adapt aurora store to android 4.3. because yalpstore seem to stop working logging error.
    11-11-19 01:28 PM
    Can you adapt android apps called Drastic Emulator v2.5.0.4a
    And epsxe newest version?
    I only need those two working apps for bbos10
    I tried epsxe newest apk version from playstore. Its work with all tested titles. But cant detect paired bluetooth gamepad. Paired with bbos10
    Drastic DS emulator start but stuck on loading Ace Attorney Rom.
    I use those apps cause newest avaible retroarch dont have any core avaible. And older retroarch version forget my pad when i start to play.
    Its strange cause ppsspp emu works without any issue.
    11-13-19 06:52 PM
    Hey guys, any working apk for onedrive ?
    11-19-19 04:05 PM
    Hey guys, any working apk for onedrive ?
    OneDrive ver 4.2 but it takes some finessing to get it working. Do a search here on forums for the method.

here you go: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...19/index8.html
    Benchmarks likes this.
    11-19-19 04:18 PM
    Thanks, it's working somehow.
    Facebook instead doesn't work, first launch it does, but then if i close and re-open the app it crashes..
    11-20-19 06:08 AM
    @XcrazyS, thank you for your work!
    Is it possible to adapt AliExpress apk? Just make it work faster.
    11-27-19 04:20 PM
    Attachment 446825

Facebook Lite 175.0.0.3.119 - Yandex Disk
    • Optimized assembly contents - deleted repetitive graphics, etc.,
    • The display name of the application is Facebook,
    • Blackberry-style icon for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    • Blackberry-style icons for media player,
    • Removed library compression for better performance.
    Tried this version on my Passport but it crashes during startup with "Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped" as an error message.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-19 01:43 AM
    Tried this version on my Passport but it crashes during startup with "Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped" as an error message.

Posted via CB10

Crashed and can't open
    12-05-19 06:56 AM
    Crashed and can't open
    See the post above you....

Provide similar information like asked for

Could help with resolution
    12-05-19 06:48 PM
    @PwrSurge,
    Before asking a question, I ask you to report:
    • Device model.
    • Firmware version.
    • Google Services, if they are installed.
    • Previous versions of the application. Installed or removed completely.
    • At what point in time an error occurs or the application crashes.

I use BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 10.3.3.3216 without Google Services (I try to cut out all analytics and tracking in my modifications) and everything works properly.
    Blackberry classic
    Model: SQC100-1
    Google services are not installed
    Crashed at lauch
    Previous versions are uninstalled before installing this version
    Google services are not installed

Classic is magic!
    12-06-19 12:37 AM
    Guys I just thought I would share that I am using these versions without issue. I do hope this helps.
    This version of TeamViewer works great on my Passport. All these versions seem to work wonderfully for me. If anyone needs a file I can connect through telegram if you want just PM me in here and we can connect.
    Adapted Android applications, tips and tricks.-img_20191206_104759.pngAdapted Android applications, tips and tricks.-img_20191206_104327.pngAdapted Android applications, tips and tricks.-img_20191206_104603.png
    Attached Thumbnails Adapted Android applications, tips and tricks.-img_20191206_215149.png  
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-16-20 at 07:20 PM.
    12-06-19 09:18 PM
    Regarding FB Lite, I use Version 87.0.0.7.184 and it works ok. Only glitch that sometimes happens is when I open the app from a notification from the Hub, it sort of freezes and becomes a little bit dark, but it doesn't really happen often. Maybe I need to delete the version I have and go so far back to Version 11?
    12-07-19 08:57 AM
    Regarding FB Lite, I use Version 87.0.0.7.184 and it works ok. Only glitch that sometimes happens is when I open the app from a notification from the Hub, it sort of freezes and becomes a little bit dark, but it doesn't really happen often. Maybe I need to delete the version I have and go so far back to Version 11?
    I have absolutely no issues with this version except when I open the app it can take a while to load but it works just fine. Funny thing is it actually opens quicker when triggered from a notification. Strange but true. Anyway if you want this file just PM me in here.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    12-07-19 01:58 PM
    Did anyone know which android version of quora is working with bb10?

Latest version only supports android 5+

Classic is magic!
    12-08-19 02:06 PM
    You're doing amazing work XcrazyS, and I really appreciate your stance on 'no Google play services' needed for your apk.

I'm having trouble installing your NewPipe, though: it says unable to install after briefly spinning 'processing'

Also, your link to ghostery browser seems down right now. Anyone else could post the file elsewhere?

To download files from Yandex Disk, you can use:
    • Browser PaperBird (BBW) in "User Agent" mode "Opera Desktop".
    • Almost any Android Browser, including the system Android Browser (which can be opened using the Application Manager).

To access Sound Cloud - click on the empty space at the top in the drawable left panel.

To close the "window in the window" - you do not need to click on the close button from below, you just need to drag the window onto the button until it turns red.

FOSS Youtube/Sound Cloud - client of New Pipe version 0.17.1 Legacy by XcrazyS:
    Yandex Disk

• The display name of the A New Pipe application (A is Russian, for Russian-language settings of the system, A is English, for English-speaking) for the convenience of searching Type and Go and displaying the application in the first three Open with and Share (from under Android applications),
    • AutoCorrect is connected in all input fields,
    • Restored magnifying glass and text selection sliders,
    • Translation language - Russian / English,
    • Icon in the style of Blackberry for all devices on the Blackberry 10,
    • Cosmetic-graphic solutions for the overall style of the Blackberry, three minimalistic color schemes.

You can use Type and Go to enter a query:
    • Enter a query using Type and Go,
    • Select the request and select the New Pipe application through the context menu "Share".

Similarly, it can be done from any other application - in this case: the text sent to the application will be inserted into the search bar, and the sent link to the video will trigger playback.
    Jake2826 and dpgo like this.
    12-09-19 04:20 PM

Also, your link to ghostery browser seems down right now. Anyone else could post the file elsewhere?
    He has recommended using his version of Fennec, might be related... see below.

@elfabio80,
    If you already managed to install my version - please download the application again, I just updated it, making some more graphical changes.
    • Ghostery are no longer updated,
    • Fennec does not have a preinstalled Ghostery add-on (not everyone needs it),
    • Fennec is faster,
    • Fennec is updated regularly,
    • I like the design of Fennec more (along with my graphic edits),
    • about:config allows you to disable any component of the browser, making it more anonymous, so don’t see any particular advantages in the Ghostery browser. Now I will support only Fennec.
    • I recommend removing Ghostery and installing Fennec.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-09-19 06:49 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. The problem is xcrazys version of fennec installs for me yet, it gets stuck at initializing at launch...
    12-09-19 07:49 PM
    @PwrSurge,
    Before asking a question, I ask you to report:
    [LIST][*]Device model.: Passport[*]Firmware version.: 10.3.3.3216[*]Google Services, if they are installed.: Latest one from Cobalt[*]Previous versions of the application. Installed or removed completely.: Yes, had your previous 167.0.0.4 version which I first uninstalled.[*]At what point in time an error occurs or the application crashes.: 10 seconds after 1st white dot in blue startup screen. I never even get to the login screen.
    [/rLIST]
    I use BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 10.3.3.3216 without Google Services (I try to cut out all analytics and tracking in my modifications) and everything works properly.
    For the moment, I reverted back to your previous 167 version which does not suffer from this issue and still works fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-19 08:13 AM
691 ... 34567 ...