Can confirm on my spare Z10 running 10.3.3. 3216. Same error as above.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-19 08:45 AM
    WhatsApp data transfer script to a sdcard.

Startup Instructions:
    1. Make sure that there is enough free space on the sdcard to transfer WhatsApp folder,
    2. Before running the script - unload the WhatsApp application through the "Device Monitor",
    3. Install Helium from BBW,
    4. Download and unzip the script "WhatsApp folder to sdcard by XcrazyS",
    5. "Open Helium" - "Three dots" - "Open script (.sh)" - "Three dots" - "Run",
    6. Do not close Helium until "message" that the folder has been moved.

When connecting the device to a PC as a USB drive or when removing a sdcard - WhatsApp must be unloaded from memory.

Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    export wadir="/accounts/1000/shared/misc/android"
    export wadirsd="/accounts/1000/removable/sdcard/Android"
    mv $wadir/WhatsApp $wadirsd/WhatsApp &&
    ln -s $wadirsd/WhatsApp $wadir &&
    print "WhatsApp folder moved to sdcard"
    Link to script - Yandex Disk.
    sir,i have done as you told.it was successful.may i know what all benefits i will get?photos,videos will be downloaded directly to sd card?

Posted with z3
    08-06-19 09:33 AM
    sir,i have done as you told.it was successful.may i know what all benefits i will get?photos,videos will be downloaded directly to sd card?

Posted with z3
    Yes... some BB10 device only have 8GB or 16GB of storage... which really isn't much in today's world. So offloading data to an SD Card is very important to some
    08-06-19 09:43 AM
    Yes... some BB10 device only have 8GB or 16GB of storage... which really isn't much in today's world. So offloading data to an SD Card is very important to some
    thats a good news for me,as i am using z3

Posted with z3
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-06-19 09:52 AM
    thats a good news for me,as i am using z3

Posted with z3
    Yes, the hack you have just performed was custom made just for you!
    08-06-19 10:27 AM
    Yes, the hack you have just performed was custom made just for you!
    but still whenever downloading an image its in device storage only.then whats the difference?

Posted with z3
    gamegurl likes this.
    08-06-19 12:15 PM
    Magic Earth
    Yandex Disk

The best navigation application that I could find and adapt to Blackberry 10.
    List of changes:
    • Application Version - 7.1.19.7,
    • AutoCorrect is connected in the input fields,
    • Restored magnifying glass and text selection sliders,
    • Blackberry style app icon for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    • Small changes in the graphic part.

Application settings for best performance:
    • Maps are best loaded into the device’s internal memory,
    • Map Layers - Traffic / Traffic Cameras (unless others are required),
    • Card Styles - Standard,
    • Infrastructure objects - the less - the better,
    • Map 2D / 3D - '2D".

Later I will talk about how to manage applications through the URI-scheme and how to create shortcuts to the desktop to quickly launch navigation and how to integrate Android applications URI-scheme into the "Type and Go" system function.
    Hi XcrazyS again!!! Unfortunately neither Magic Earth works...i mean that i can install it but it says "This app version is not compatible with the new maps available. Install the latest app version to use the new online and offline maps.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-19 05:22 PM
    Hi XcrazyS again!!! Unfortunately neither Magic Earth works...i mean that i can install it but it says "This app version is not compatible with the new maps available. Install the latest app version to use the new online and offline maps.

Posted via CB10
    Can also confirm the same error on my Passport running 10.3.3.3216 for Magic Earth.
    08-07-19 05:36 PM

Startup Instructions:
    1. Make sure that there is enough free space on the sdcard to transfer WhatsApp folder,
    2. Before running the script - unload the WhatsApp application through the "Device Monitor",

When connecting the device to a PC as a USB drive or when removing a sdcard - WhatsApp must be unloaded from memory.

Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    but still whenever downloading an image its in device storage only.then whats the difference?

Posted with z3
    08-08-19 12:36 PM
    About Kiwi.
    brookie229,
    7mike9,
    Did you turn off the flags?
    Try installing the original version of Kiwi Genie from the official site and see if an error occurs:
    https://github.com/kiwibrowser/andro...0628/114-1.apk

About Magic Earth.
    Updating maps requires updating the application. The new version is a little different, not so convenient and not so fast, but there is no other way out to have the latest maps. Already engaged in improvements, maybe I'll do it on the weekend.

Jobin m vadath,
    These scripts work on the principle of creating a symbolic link - the application thinks that the directory is in the internal memory, but in fact - the directory on the sdcard.
    More details - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbolic_link

Using this script - we transfer temporary files (streaming music, streaming video, previews - they take up a lot of space). When you download a file from a message, it is loaded into standard directories (photos, downloads). Unfortunately, the standard directory cannot be moved this way (using a script). If I find a way to change the standard directories (or I can modify the apk in this direction) - I will definitely inform you.
    Personally, I - do not save the files (so as not to duplicate them) - I use them directly from the temporary directory. I wrote a general script, but, for example, Telegram X has a separate structure of temporary files (in directories). Thus - it is possible to transfer temporary files in directories to the corresponding directories on the sdcard. Then temporary files will be visible to all other applications, as they will be located in open directories, for example:
    "/accounts/1000/removable/sdcard/music/music from Telegram",
    "/accounts/1000/removable/sdcard/photos/photos from Telegram"...
    If you do not understand the essence of my thoughts, it is better to ask again.
    Hello XcrazyS!! i can't turn off the flags...because your modified kiwi browser doesn't open...anytime i click on the app it says" kiwi has stopped..."
    Thank you again for your help

Posted via CB10
    08-09-19 11:12 AM
    7mike9,
    I thought you had a problem after launch. Then the answer is simple:
    Have you completely removed the previous version of the application?
    Packages are incompatible. All my modifications need to be installed cleanly.
    i don't have any other application of kiwi browser. (however how i can remove completely the other apk? Usually i do it with device monitor - storage)
    Thank you again

Posted via CB10
    08-09-19 05:07 PM
    About Kiwi.
    brookie229,
    7mike9,
    Did you turn off the flags?
    Try installing the original version of Kiwi Genie from the official site and see if an error occurs:
    https://github.com/kiwibrowser/andro...0628/114-1.apk

About Magic Earth.
    Updating maps requires updating the application. The new version is a little different, not so convenient and not so fast, but there is no other way out to have the latest maps. Already engaged in improvements, maybe I'll do it on the weekend.

Jobin m vadath,
    These scripts work on the principle of creating a symbolic link - the application thinks that the directory is in the internal memory, but in fact - the directory on the sdcard.
    More details - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbolic_link

Using this script - we transfer temporary files (streaming music, streaming video, previews - they take up a lot of space). When you download a file from a message, it is loaded into standard directories (photos, downloads). Unfortunately, the standard directory cannot be moved this way (using a script). If I find a way to change the standard directories (or I can modify the apk in this direction) - I will definitely inform you.
    Personally, I - do not save the files (so as not to duplicate them) - I use them directly from the temporary directory. I wrote a general script, but, for example, Telegram X has a separate structure of temporary files (in directories). Thus - it is possible to transfer temporary files in directories to the corresponding directories on the sdcard. Then temporary files will be visible to all other applications, as they will be located in open directories, for example:
    "/accounts/1000/removable/sdcard/music/music from Telegram",
    "/accounts/1000/removable/sdcard/photos/photos from Telegram"...
    If you do not understand the essence of my thoughts, it is better to ask again.
    so whats the benefit by this script?

Posted with z3
    08-10-19 09:38 AM
    7mike9,
    What is your operating system version? What device? I have a Blackberry Passport, and I can not test applications on other devices on Blackberry 10.

Posted via CB10
    i also have a BlackBerry Passport ( sw10.3.3.2137)!!! Can you explain me how to do this cleaning of the previous version of kiwi browser?
    Thank you again

Posted via CB10
    08-10-19 12:44 PM
    7mike9,
    brookie229,
    What system language is installed on your phone?

Posted via CB10
    I have English. I'm just using the Amazon version of Magic Earth and it's ok for my limited usage. I'm also testing your version of Kiwi Browser and it seems to be fine in the limited testing that I have done. Thanks!
    08-12-19 03:45 PM
    7mike9,
    brookie229,
    What system language is installed on your phone?

Posted via CB10
    English language!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-19 04:44 PM
    I have English. I'm just using the Amazon version of Magic Earth and it's ok for my limited usage. I'm also testing your version of Kiwi Browser and it seems to be fine in the limited testing that I have done. Thanks!
    Hello brookie!!! How did you resolve the problem with kiwi browser???
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-12-19 04:45 PM
    Hello brookie!!! How did you resolve the problem with kiwi browser???
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    I simply uninstalled my previous version of Kiwi (the normal way and nothing else) then downloaded and installed his modified version from GitHub which is linked in post #44 . Works fine for me but I'm not sure it's any better than the normal Kiwi app. Just haven't used it enough yet to give an honest evaluation.
    08-12-19 05:15 PM
    I simply uninstalled my previous version of Kiwi (the normal way and nothing else) then downloaded and installed his modified version from GitHub which is linked in post #44 . Works fine for me but I'm not sure it's any better than the normal Kiwi app. Just haven't used it enough yet to give an honest evaluation.
    i thought that it was the original version of kiwi and not the modified version of XcrazyS!! Thank you so much for your advice

Posted via CB10
    08-12-19 05:20 PM
    i thought that it was the original version of kiwi and not the modified version of XcrazyS!! Thank you so much for your advice

Posted via CB10
    No problem.
    08-12-19 06:16 PM
    brookie229,
    The official version of the application is located on github.
    My version is located on Yandex Disk. And be sure to turn off the flags.

7mike9,
    Do you install the original version of the application? She works?
    Do you have any other browsers installed on Chromium?
    Be sure to find the reason.
    XcrazyS, the original version has always worked on my Passport !!! But i unistall it because i wanted to try your version but unfortunately doesn't work!! Then i tried to install your apk version on my BlackBerry z10 (i have only the blackberry browser) but no luck either!!
    Thank you again

Posted via CB10
    08-13-19 06:53 AM
    7mike9,
    Try this version. I hope that it works for you.
    Yandex Disk
    Don't forget to disable the flags - this is important.
    XcrazyS you are great!!! It works!!! Thank you so much!!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-19 04:42 AM
    7mike9,
    Try this version. I hope that it works for you.
    Yandex Disk
    Don't forget to disable the flags - this is important.
    i downloaded,working good.what does it mean by "disabling the flags"?

Posted with z3
    08-16-19 11:03 PM
    Hi xcrazys,

Now the whatsapp work so well. No more "raping" my internal memory of Q5 issue. But it seems like for telegramX it does not work well. Even the path transferred to SD card, whenever image retrieve to my telegram chat, it is unable to write on my SD card. Is there any way to let the app writing on my SD card?
    08-18-19 02:08 AM
    Unable to download as the error i get please look at image attached
    Attached Thumbnails Adapted Android applications, tips and tricks.-7e3f060d-b837-4885-af5e-40e501cd0c48.jpg  
    08-18-19 07:47 AM

Startup Instructions:

Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    Sir,please explain whats the use of script in simple words.because i am not feeling any difference.

Posted with z3
    08-24-19 04:31 PM
682 1234 ...