I'm looking forward to the Big Day. Calls, texts, contacts, calendar, email will all still work. Ditto the browser albeit with decreasing functionality and rapidity. And all the apk's we've struggled to identify and implement over the past few years.
    It would be good to eliminate redundancy though:
    1 Is it possible to suppress the recurring "BlackBerry ID" nags when one hasn't logged in?
    2 is it possible to suppress the BBM entry on the Hub home psge?
    3 Ditto PIN Messages?
    I already collect the many unused (and soon unusable?) BB specific buttons in a single never-visited folder. In the interests of sparseness it would be great to expunge these too, but probably not possible, and at least the folder can be disregarded.
    12-02-19 05:08 AM
    I'm looking forward to the Big Day. Calls, texts, contacts, calendar, email will all still work. Ditto the browser albeit with decreasing functionality and rapidity. And all the apk's we've struggled to identify and implement over the past few years.
    1 Is it possible to suppress the recurring "BlackBerry ID" nags when one hasn't logged in?
    3 Ditto PIN Messages?
    I already collect the many unused (and soon unusable?) BB specific buttons in a single never-visited folder. In the interests of sparseness it would be great to expunge these too, but probably not possible, and at least the folder can be disregarded.
    EOL means the way your BB10 phone is now is the way it will remain. Backend services not shutting down won’t change anything. As things break, you will notice further service degradation.
    12-02-19 07:04 AM
    EOL means the way your BB10 phone is now is the way it will remain. Backend services not shutting down won’t change anything. As things break, you will notice further service degradation.
    Chuck, I've noticed you're double posting all your replies. I'm curious what you're using that might be causing that behavior.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    12-02-19 09:11 AM
    Chuck, I've noticed you're double posting all your replies. I'm curious what you're using that might be causing that behavior.

old age?
    12-02-19 10:09 AM
    old age?
    Not quite 50 yet so no. I believe either my router or CB site was hiccuping. Just moving real slow. Not sure but I’m probably shadow-banned or something ;-D
    12-02-19 11:27 AM
    Not quite 50 yet so no. I believe either my router or CB site was hiccuping. Just moving real slow. Not sure but I’m probably shadow-banned or something ;-D
    Don't feel too bad... someone else had a quadruple post in another thread ;-D

Posted via CB10
    12-02-19 12:32 PM
    3 Ditto PIN Messages?
    It is what it is....

Best thing might be to reload the OS, and never use BBM and move it to a folder...
    12-03-19 10:11 AM
    I don't think so... other than just not deleting the notification and seeing if it will recur.

Yes, go to Hub > Settings > Hub Management > tap on an account (BBM in this case) > select Show in Hub Only.

3 Ditto PIN Messages?
    See 2.

You can't permanently delete those, just keep them disabled and tucked away in a folder and they won't harm you.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-19 10:03 PM
    Every time I reboot a Bb10 phone I force stop the Android run time, which seems to improve performance slightly. I did the same for the Amazon App Store.

12-06-19 10:15 PM