Apparently blackberry offers a 1 month trial of BBM Enterprise on UEM and I was trying to set up BBM Enterprise on my phones. I have an iPhone XR and a Classic. I was able to set up BBM Enterprise on my Mac and my iPhone(they have an option of logging into BBM Enterprise using UEM) but I for the love of God can't figure out how to activate BBM Enterprise on my Classic. I have installed the enterprise app obviously and I have tried clicking the link I received in the e-mail to activate the device but it says "device unsupported". Dafuq? Is there something that I am missing. Anyone know how to go about this since I want BBM on my classic so that I have cross platform support which the personal subscription of BBM won't provide.
    02-12-20 06:53 PM
    Enterprise on the other phones communicates with non-enterprise on BB10 phones. It makes no sense, but this is the world we live in! I spent ages when the Enterprise thing happened before getting this advice on here.

So, put your original BBM back on the BB10 and it will work. It possibly only works adding one-way (i.e. BB10 can only invite or be invite) unless they fixed that little bug.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-20 07:37 PM
    Apparently blackberry offers a 1 month trial of BBM Enterprise on UEM and I was trying to set up BBM Enterprise on my phones. I have an iPhone XR and a Classic. I was able to set up BBM Enterprise on my Mac and my iPhone(they have an option of logging into BBM Enterprise using UEM) but I for the love of God can't figure out how to activate BBM Enterprise on my Classic. I have installed the enterprise app obviously and I have tried clicking the link I received in the e-mail to activate the device but it says "device unsupported". Dafuq? Is there something that I am missing. Anyone know how to go about this since I want BBM on my classic so that I have cross platform support which the personal subscription of BBM won't provide.
    So, to be clear, you have gone into the BBM app settings and used the Switch to BBM Enterprise button?
    You should then be asked for your BBID after it does its' thing and be able to log in.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-20 07:50 PM
    So, to be clear, you have gone into the BBM app settings and used the Switch to BBM Enterprise button?
    You should then be asked for your BBID after it does its' thing and be able to log in.

Posted via CB10
    I have done that but it always says my BBID is not associated with an enterprise account. Am I supposed to go to the UEM console and add something on there?
    02-13-20 12:00 AM
    Enterprise on the other phones communicates with non-enterprise on BB10 phones. It makes no sense, but this is the world we live in! I spent ages when the Enterprise thing happened before getting this advice on here.

So, put your original BBM back on the BB10 and it will work. It possibly only works adding one-way (i.e. BB10 can only invite or be invite) unless they fixed that little bug.

Posted via CB10
    I have a UEM BBM enterprise subscription. I am not being able to log into enterprise on BBOS which is weird.
    02-13-20 12:01 AM
    I have a UEM BBM enterprise subscription. I am not being able to log into enterprise on BBOS which is weird.
    Maybe I've misunderstood, sorry.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-20 03:32 AM
    I have done that but it always says my BBID is not associated with an enterprise account. Am I supposed to go to the UEM console and add something on there?
    @conite has done it, maybe he would remember.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-20 06:33 AM
    This is area that BlackBerry actually supports currently in their business lineup? Wouldn’t contacting BlackBerry Limited Support be the best way to move the needle forward?
    02-13-20 06:44 AM
    How does one go about contacting him?
    02-13-20 07:49 AM
    I have. No reply from them.
    02-13-20 07:50 AM
    How does one go about contacting him?
    I never tried to port my BBID credentials over to Emtek BBM at any time, so I avoided most of the issues.
    02-13-20 10:22 AM
    This is area that BlackBerry actually supports currently in their business lineup? Wouldn’t contacting BlackBerry Limited Support be the best way to move the needle forward?
    BB10 is EOL which means that there's no support - BB no longer helps with those things on the BB10 platform. Users are on their own as of 1/1/2020.
    02-13-20 10:44 AM
    BB10 is EOL which means that there's no support - BB no longer helps with those things on the BB10 platform. Users are on their own as of 1/1/2020.
    Except that the BBMe support team still currently supports all platforms.
    02-13-20 11:20 AM
    Except that the BBMe support team still currently supports all platforms.
    Plus, I read this as part of UEM package or version...
    02-13-20 11:50 AM
    Don't upgrade to BBM enterprise on BB10 if you have a consumer account! It won't load and you can't go back without resetting your device.
    02-13-20 09:37 PM
    Don't upgrade to BBM enterprise on BB10 if you have a consumer account! It won't load and you can't go back without resetting your device.
    There is a way to go back to BBM consumer after installing enterprise actually. I managed to do that.
    02-16-20 03:39 PM