I'm getting a phone notification every day about my BlackBerry Link account.
    It's saying "you need to update your account password" for my desktop and I'm getting another for my laptop. I open Link with my phone plugged and it won't fix. Anyone know what I need to do?

STL3 1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-31-13 06:05 PM
    I got the same, I deleted the notification and it wiped my contacts and my calender, But I sync from outlook so I just did a sync and it all went back into place, This was about an hour ago and haven't had this reoccur so far but who knows.
    This occurred after I did a factory install. When we first set up the link to phone didn't we have to register/link the computer to the phone?
    I was also aware that I'd put in a different device name from the original by mistake, returned it to the original name
    Last edited by daveycrocket; 10-31-13 at 06:32 PM.
    10-31-13 06:18 PM
    Just found this:
    Quote Originally Posted by jules1968 View Post
    Help - I have accidentally deleted BB Link Account from my device - is there any way of getting it back

Answer: Plug your device into your computer and relink the account by signing out and back in of Link / BBID.

This was from another thread, Blaize answered, it looks like its talking about the BBID log in detail
    10-31-13 06:27 PM
    I have the same issue. Very annoying. I've tried a lot of things.

Posted from the Shield Helicarrier on a Z30
    10-31-13 06:28 PM
    I got the same, I deleted the notification and it wiped my contacts and my calender, But I sync from outlook so I just did a sync and it all went back into place, This was about an hour ago and haven't had this reoccur so far but who knows.
    That's the only thing I can think of...is to delete the account and resync. It happens about once every 24 hours for me... will the notification stop even after 24 hours?

10-31-13 10:41 PM
    Just found this:
    Quote Originally Posted by jules1968 View Post
    Help - I have accidentally deleted BB Link Account from my device - is there any way of getting it back

Answer: Plug your device into your computer and relink the account by signing out and back in of Link / BBID.

This was from another thread, Blaize answered, it looks like its talking about the BBID log in detail
    Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow evening.

10-31-13 10:44 PM