Today I downloaded a zip file from the Internet on my BB Z10. Once I downloaded it, I hooked up my BB to my computer and tried to get to the file but I could not see it in the Y or Z drive.

What do I need to do to access downloaded files that are on the "work side"?? I can see everything on the Personal side, but not the work side. I tried copying the file from the work side to the personal side but that didn't work.

Help?
    09-16-13 10:29 AM
    Hi Wilson,

What you are describing is the whole point of balance.. information downloaded over the corporate network and can only be access from the device and over that network.. it's information security to prevent folks from leaking confidential documents.
    09-16-13 11:05 AM
    So, if I need to download, say, a driver off the Internet, like I had to today because that was my only way to get it, I have no way of getting it from my phone to the computer without Internet access on the computer? That makes no sense to me. What's the point of being able to download something if it can only stay on your phone?
    09-16-13 01:25 PM
    If the file was one your personal side and not work you would be able to access it.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 05:11 PM
    If the file was one your personal side and not work you would be able to access it.

Posted via CB10
    Correct... the browser on your work side goes through the corporate network, thus may have access to confidential files.. anything downloaded there gets saved to the work side which is not accessible from outside the device. If you switch over to the personal side to download your file you should have no trouble accessing it.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 07:10 PM