Is there a way to access memos from Remember on your computer? I have 100's of memos I refer to regularly that I'd like to organize better and using the app isn't very efficient for that.

I haven't linked Outlook with Link yet but I don't know if the categories in Outlook are carried over into folders.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 07:45 PM
    Evernote!

Set up can Evernote account. Login on your device, then move your memos to an Evernote folders (or folders) you'll create. Install Evernote on your PC, and sync.

It works great.
    05-07-13 09:42 PM
    As far as I know unsynced entries in Remember, e.g. ones from old phones, cannot actually be moved to Evernote. It is a real pain.

The only way I have found is just to copy the text in to new Evernote synced entries.
    05-08-13 09:07 AM
    Is there a way to access memos from Remember on your computer? I have 100's of memos I refer to regularly that I'd like to organize better and using the app isn't very efficient for that.

I haven't linked Outlook with Link yet but I don't know if the categories in Outlook are carried over into folders.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    If you use ActiveSync with an Exchange mailbox, the memos are synced with your mailbox "Notes" function. I haven't looked into the categories though.
    05-08-13 10:36 AM
    Thanks guys.

I wish you could select multiple notes and change the category instead of one by one.

On my 9900 when I synced to Outlook on my desktop it was a breeze. I'll try Evernote again but I too remember reading something about it being limited to new notes.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 05:46 PM
    I am having the same issue now, with over a quarter million notes, tasks, and more. I've got to find a way to use the Remember app regularly on my PC. It would seem that this would be so obvious... Please see my post here Using Remember on BlackBerry Blend or PC.
    02-24-15 08:26 PM