Hey everyone,
    has anyone of you experienced the following problem:

I have got a 64GB SanDisk Ultra micro SD in my Q10. Because the microphone is broken and I had to do phonecalls I put my sim and SD into an old Motorola Defy.
    It told me: SD card not readable, do you want to format? Obviously I said no and removed the SD card.

Back in my Q10 it is just unreadable,too. Even in Windows/ Linux Computer.
    My best guess would be that it was not correctly dismounted at some point, but if I try to mount the exFat partition in Ubuntu it keeps telling me it's the wrong format...

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
    I had a similar error before but with a different card where it worked again after a couple of reboots.
    03-17-16 12:03 PM
    Hey everyone,
    has anyone of you experienced the following problem:

I have got a 64GB SanDisk Ultra micro SD in my Q10. Because the microphone is broken and I had to do phonecalls I put my sim and SD into an old Motorola Defy.
    It told me: SD card not readable, do you want to format? Obviously I said no and removed the SD card.

Back in my Q10 it is just unreadable,too. Even in Windows/ Linux Computer.
    My best guess would be that it was not correctly dismounted at some point, but if I try to mount the exFat partition in Ubuntu it keeps telling me it's the wrong format...

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
    I had a similar error before but with a different card where it worked again after a couple of reboots.
    Try a data recovery tool like Piriform Recuva (or similar data recovery tool) - it may or may not be able to recognize the card. If it does then extract the salvageable data and reformat the card.
    03-18-16 01:41 PM
    So, the motorola probably doesn't have the right drivers to read it, it probably doesn't have ex fat support.

I think you messed up by putting it in there. You may have to just format it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-18-16 01:44 PM
    What version of Windows?

Please don't say XP.
    03-18-16 02:47 PM