hi all....

its been 3 years since i start using bb starting with curve 8900 then bold 9780 after that bold 9900 and finally the bb z10

so i tried os 4 , 5 , 6 ,7 and finally 10... am a fan of blackberry and the bbm.. there are three features at 8900,9780 and 9900 in bbm are not availible in the bb z10 and am missing it.. hope it will be availible in the new release update 10.2

first of all " vibrate when recive PING!!!... " this feature is awsome coz if ur busy and someone want u argent and ur phone is silent u will not be attention if this feature not exist

second , at the 10.1 they add select all in broadcast messege .. but this feature is not comlete .. becoz i have many categories and i want to send to some categories not to all

finally .. its not in bbm its in whatsapp.. there are no option to broadcast msg

hope the blackberry devlopers are working on these feature
    07-25-13 09:01 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Those are good points and as we see future updates you will see full refinement. Remember what OS 4 was like compared to OS 7. BlackBerry does a good job adding features with every major release, let us hope they keep that going in 10.3 and beyond.
    07-25-13 09:22 AM
    Regarding the PING issue, this is a problem. My standard notification seeing is "Phone Calls Only". This has always worked for me. Figure if there is an emergency, someone will call or PING. Now, PING does nothing. What is the point??? If I wanted sounds for every BBM, I wouldn't use "Phone Calls Only". But I would like to be "awoken" when someone PINGS me b/c they need attention ASAP. What did BlackBerry think the point of PING was? It's this sloppiness that has me questioning my decision to stick with BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    Verminator likes this.
    07-25-13 09:29 AM
    Regarding the PING issue, this is a problem. My standard notification seeing is "Phone Calls Only". This has always worked for me. Figure if there is an emergency, someone will call or PING. Now, PING does nothing. What is the point??? If I wanted sounds for every BBM, I wouldn't use "Phone Calls Only". But I would like to be "awoken" when someone PINGS me b/c they need attention ASAP. What did BlackBerry think the point of PING was? It's this sloppiness that has me questioning my decision to stick with BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    So there is not resolution to this? PING does nothing unless audible alerts are turned on? How pathetic.
    08-19-13 10:59 AM