What are the three most important apps that might effect your decision about moving on to BB10?

for me if these apps are not available on BB10 by launch day I might just not move on to BB10 until they are available. (and I don't think I can wait another year for these apps to come to BB10)
    1. WhatsApp (almost everyone is on there)
    2. Pandora and/or iHeartRadio (some free listening)
    3. Google Maps (its just great)

I have another few apps that I really want but I can live without it.
    12-07-12 02:36 AM
    Skype, Viber, Instagram XD
    innocentman likes this.
    12-07-12 02:43 AM
    Things you get with BB10....integrated NFC (to some a pretty big deal, soon too many), best keyboard, balance, peek, flow and a really cool camera...just a couple suggestive considerations.
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    12-07-12 03:59 AM
    But whatsapp is available in every phone, pandora is a nice app gotta give it to you but whatsapp? When rim is bringing a voice call bbm and video chatting plus web browsiing comen on!!!!! Son
    mrmartis and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    12-07-12 04:16 AM
    I will love to see instagram in bb 10, voice call without wi-fi plus adroid apps and the bb10 software that never freeze! Easy ima bb man my friend tell me everyday if rim is my sponsor cause I've been chasing and wishing this software changed my whole life I'm in love of my BlackBerry
    12-07-12 04:22 AM
    I'm not too picky. It'll have bbm and email so that's my main things covered. I can do all that I want on my 9900. I do hope there are some live chart forex apps though.
    Malicab likes this.
    12-07-12 04:54 AM
    none. my phone is primarily a communications device. apps are a bonus.
    if bb10 offered a communication experience that is level or below that of others out there i may jump ship. if bb10 remains to the same standards of communication as current bb then i shall get it.
    battery life is also more of a factor followed by usability.
    apps are a low priority when it comes to choosing a mobile phone for me

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-07-12 04:54 AM
    But whatsapp is available in every phone, pandora is a nice app gotta give it to you but whatsapp? When rim is bringing a voice call bbm and video chatting plus web browsiing comen on!!!!! Son
    That is the reason I need Whatsapp Because its available on all phones and I can chat with everyone. What is bbm worth if no one is on it?

Don't get me wrong I love BlackBerry and BB10 looks really promising but I am afraid that popular app developers don't care about us.
    12-07-12 05:40 AM
    That is the reason I need Whatsapp Because its available on all phones and I can chat with everyone. What is bbm worth if no one is on it?

Don't get me wrong I love BlackBerry and BB10 looks really promising but I am afraid that popular app developers don't care about us.
    why are you afraid of that? because they havent brought a version out for a phone that isnt out till at least febuary? seriously?

fwiw if they didnt care, how comes iv had a few updates to whatsapp on my 9900 in the past few weeks?
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    12-07-12 05:54 AM
    1. Navigon Mobilenavigator
    2. Skype / Whatsapp
    3. Velox GPS
    12-07-12 06:39 AM
    I think the BB maps on my OS6 device is superior to google maps. As with all things google, I found it intrusive and dumbed down for the masses. Looking forward to BB10 maps. Waze and Poynt are good for road nav. GPS Tool (Tworoads) and GPS Guru (Aztux) are good for off road and integrate well with BB maps.
    12-07-12 07:49 AM
    if you need pandora, try Apollo on the playbook. Its a native 3rd party pandora application that I find is better then the sideloaded pandora app for android.
    jonduran86 likes this.
    12-07-12 07:53 AM
    My main Apps I must have outside basic E-mail and of course BBM

MUST HAVES (and safe to say should be back)
    Twitter
    Add To
    BB Travel
    Google Maps
    BB Traffic

Apps I expect, although I am not tied to 100% (not a make or break decision)

Instagram < I actually don't use this, but my kids do
    Skype < I would like this option to start using it (wife has iPad and kids have Touch's .....and I travel a lot)
    Netflix < More for PB thou, could care less on a handheld
    12-07-12 08:08 AM
    I think WhatsApp is a given, it's on every platform
    I'd like:

1. Instagram
    2. Google Maps (Including Navigation)
    3. Rockstar Games (Rockstar in general need to get onboard with BB10)
    12-07-12 08:13 AM
    There isn't a single app out there that would be make it or break it for me....I'm getting one the first day possible. Like someone else said, apps are just an added bonus for me too.
    12-07-12 08:42 AM
    Amazon Kindle, Google Apps (maps, voice, mail etc.), Skype or some true VOIP client
    12-07-12 10:26 AM
    1. BB Mobile Conferencing
    2. BB Travel
    3. Skype
    12-07-12 10:52 AM
    I want BB10 to have all of the apps that are relevant to customers...
    12-07-12 11:18 AM
    THE CHIVE!!!!!!
    meierjn likes this.
    12-07-12 11:54 AM
    Most important for me are
    RSS feeds
    Dropbox
    Docs to go

I know it will probably have all three, but these are the most import for me.
    ibpluto likes this.
    12-07-12 11:57 AM
    IM apps that talk to other platforms including desktops
    WrightWords likes this.
    12-07-12 12:00 PM
    I would like to know how many IOS or Droid phones get sold or not sold because of specific apps. I would bet that people buy one or the other because of the way it works in the demo in stiore. Ie Video, Camera,browser. People probably dont really know what apps they can't live without. Iwill admit BB people are much more focused on the way they use thier phone.
    meganVee and ricocan like this.
    12-07-12 12:00 PM
    Amazon Kindle, Google Apps (maps, voice, mail etc.), Skype or some true VOIP client
    I'm quite bit worried about Google, now that they seem to have withdrawn their mobile sites. I will say, though, that their Windows RT app is absolutely gorgeous; I would love to see this on the PlayBook.
    12-07-12 12:13 PM
    Rdio - I would hate to not have access to my paid Rdio service on my new Blackberry 10 device.
    Skype - I use this everyday for work. I'm tired of not having a client on Blackberry all these years.
    Netflix - I hate to say it, but this is another paid service I want to have access to on my BB10 device. With hdmi out I can plug it in my TV and use bridge (maybe?) to control it as a media device from my PlayBook or old bb.
    robkd likes this.
    12-07-12 12:35 PM
    This is what I use every day on my iPhone and wont be changing until the same is available on BB10:
    • Instagram
    • Whatsapp or Line
    • Tweetboot (It's just so much better than everything out there)
    • Skype or Tango
    • Pandora
    12-07-12 01:12 PM
132 123 ...