Hi Everyone,

I don't post much, but read often. I purchased my BlackBerry Z10 the day after it was released in Canada, and have loved it every since. A close friend of mine also has one (former Android user) and we both love the phone so much (yes there are things that can approve) that we have been actively promoting the device as much as we can. That is why we created the following challenge.

We have named it the 10 BlackBerry 10 Challenge, the rules are very simple.

1) Convince 10 of your friends to buy a BlackBerry 10

2) Corporate purchase devices count as half a sale

3) It can be any BlackBerry 10 device.

4) The person must actually buy the device

So very simple rules, and we both have been active in this competition, I am currently at 3, and hope to get to 10 by May.

Yes, it sounds stupid, but I know a lot of people love thier Z10's and I have managed to spread that love a little further.

Is anyone else up for the challenge?
    02-20-13 08:20 AM
    Great idea! I have an iPhone friend converted, they just want to see the first update roll out. After last nights BB Link update, it looks promising!.
    02-20-13 08:41 AM
    That is great. Keep them coming.
    02-20-13 02:04 PM
    Well, I convinced my wife to go with a Z10 instead of a Nexus 4, but since I bought the device will that count as 1? When it releases here in the US I should have another 1.5...I had 3 others excited and waiting but their 9700's couldn't make it to the launch or they were afraid our spending would get cut in 2013 so they caved and went iPhone5's... I might have just sold a T-Mobile rep today when buying our SIM card...so yeah, I'll enter into this challenge but most of my points will be half points. I wish I was closer to an upgrade at work so I could have one to show off, would be easier than explaining it and toting around a Galaxy Nexus (which I'm relatively still happy with other than it's not a Blackberry) but it does help so I don't have to Root my kids tablets to get apks for sideloading.
    02-20-13 02:20 PM
    Awesome! I didn't count myself.
    02-20-13 02:42 PM