Just wanted to comment on how interesting it is that people react so emotionally to changes to technology once they have become accustomed to something.

Just scan these posts and you can get a sense of how absurd it is really.

Phones in particular are even more personal I think. A future that includes an aging population and digital tech controlling everything from our bath tub settings to our car, is going to be difficult for people.... If these posts are any indication.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 09:38 AM
    Oh, you have no idea.

Half the complaints here are... Complints. Just people reacting to change. We have barely a handful of actuall issues.
    02-21-15 09:45 AM
    Indeed... Couldn't agree more

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-21-15 09:50 AM
    I have to agree..I love tech, I really love my Passport, I am self employed, so my phone is an integral part of my daily life.
    I am looking forward to 10.3.1 just for the heck of it....But c'mon..None of these minor issues are "First World Problems" and is life really so terrible that your calendar is "too bright" or you don't have a "dark themed hub" or whatever little thing is bugging you? It appears most of the reported issues are resolved by a reboot or by downloading the latest version of the app giving you troubles. I appreciate these forums for great tips and advice and the fun conversations, and don't get me wrong the posts of actual "issues" and work arounds etc is invaluable....but it's still just a phone people...maybe put it down once in a while and go interact with friends, family and nature for a change!
    Oh, does 10.3.1 cure the slow camera focus on the Passport...cause drives me nuts...might have to get a iphone...LOL

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:01 AM