My Passport with BB 10.3.2 was working fine with Link on Mac (running 10.11.6 El Capitan). I could connect via USB or Wifi and synch contacts, make backup etc.

However, after updating the Passport to BB 10.3.3 (latest 10.3.3.1463 SW 10.3.3.2205 OS, clean install via autoloader), I am unable to connect the device to Link. Link constantly gives me the error that it cannot establish a connection, I am only offered the option to reinstall the Passport software but even after that, no change. I should note that the Passport otherwise works fine.

I have then tried the same with a second Passport, but with the same result. It seems something in BB 10.3.3 breaks the connection with Link.

This is a major show-stopper, in particular as the phone does not show up on the desktop. I am thus not only unable to synch contacts and make backup in Link, but cannot even copy/transfer files such as photos from phone to desktop.

Anyone having the same issue? Any advice on how to solve this?
    Thanks a lot.
    02-04-17 09:42 AM
    hi, i have the same issue u can fix it by using wireless connection. try to connect via usb , once u r connected u can check that option.
    if u couldn't connect via usb try reinstalling bb link.
    and if u want just to transfer files u can check usb drive option in settings to let ur bb known as a usb drive for ur PC.
    02-04-17 10:16 AM
    Hi, thanks for the speedy reply.
    As I cannot connect the phone at all with USB, I will try to reinstall the Link software and see if that improves the situation.
    One note on the USB setting as a drive: yes, that works indeed but only for content on the SD card, not on the phone's memory and that would be essential.
    02-04-17 12:17 PM
    hi, i have the same issue u can fix it by using wireless connection. try to connect via usb , once u r connected u can check that option.
    if u couldn't connect via usb try reinstalling bb link.
    and if u want just to transfer files u can check usb drive option in settings to let ur bb known as a usb drive for ur PC.
    I can confirm this trick worked for me also.
    02-04-17 02:37 PM