Ok, I have extra q10 that I don't use and I have installed 10.3.3 beta weeks ago, but didn't test it at all, and past two days I give it a test.

Battery (5 months old): I've used it with 4h:28m screen on. Wifi, mobile data constantly turned on. A lot of browsing time, emails, calls and text messaging. Not so much camera and multimedia. And yeah, a fair share of social networking and chat apps. So, not so much impact on battery, almost the same as older version.

Performance (general): no significant changes, maybe hub working faster in terms of opening apps, but browser in some cases needs more time to reload certain pages. Settings open faster, and subsettings too. File manager opens folders and zips faster, but it takes time to open certain partition. Calls opens almost instantly when dialing certain contact, there was a second gap on previous version, maybe it's because is fresh wiped device, I don't know. Gallery open thumbnails faster, same goes for videos, and music player, almost no delay. And I have a lot of media on my device, transfered all from my pc. So, maybe something is improved in terms of performance. Will see in few days from now.

Camera: nothings changed, at least from I can see. Maybe video recording starts faster, at least is faster than on my z30. Almost a 1 second. Quality same, focus too.

Screen responsiveness : same.

Keyboard responsiveness : same.

Swiping gestures: for me, swipe up is much much faster on this one than on my z30, and there is nothing to do with bigger screen. On almost half centimeter it opens whole multitasking screen.

Basics stuff : same.

Android runtime : same. Not a single thing changed.

So, although im die hard fan and blind believer that new update can bring more new features except bfishing, iv convinced myself it's just a defibrillator shock to keep this os alive.

At least they could have fixed that ringing volume bug on q10. At least that one.

And for those that wants to keep that glance of BlackBerry on theirs future devices, and don't have money or will like I to buy priv, dtek and shait (I'm not paying that much money for alcatel phone), I advise you to buy Motorola devices. It's a stock and pure android, you will not have bugs at all, and buy simply paying for BlackBerry package with their services you can get a good and reliable device with great performance and security (just don't root them). Myself using Moto X Force, paid 370e for that one, and some bucks for BlackBerry services, installed few apps for those gestures that I missing, and that's it. I will keep my q10 and wait for new BlackBerry pkb device, if it ever comes.

Ps I'm not advertising Motorola, I'm saying this cause its only pure android stock device and as a long time android servicer and developer, I just advise you for this ones, cause its pure and well built.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 05:37 AM

So, although im die hard fan and blind believer that new update can bring more new features except bfishing, iv convinced myself it's just a defibrillator shock to keep this os alive.

At least they could have fixed that ringing volume bug on q10. At least that one.

Posted via CB10
    Knew this for a long time. Based the PlayBook EOL experience, any fixes will come in the OS update after 10.3.3, if John Chen makes good on his words of two more BB10 updates. And don't hold your breath for anything major. Any bug fixes or improvements will be the low effort varieties.
    11-18-16 09:27 AM
    The term "beta" is a complete misnomer, and any objective review would need to be reserved, till an actual, functioning, complete OS is released.
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-20-16 12:42 AM
    Ps I'm not advertising Motorola, I'm saying this cause its only pure android stock device and as a long time android servicer and developer, I just advise you for this ones, cause its pure and well built.

Posted via CB10
    I have a Moto G4, but still use my Classic a my daily driver ^^

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 02:40 AM