Ever since downloading and installing the OS update , I have noticed that the WiFi connection on my phone (BlackBerry Leap) is not as strong and steady as before. This goes both for my home network and outside / public ones.

The connection is dropped more frequently, the signal appears weaker, and I have to reconnect my device more often than before. This happened once in a while before this OS update, but not with this frequency.

Anybody else experiencing this? Any information as to why or any solutions?

Respect My Autoritah!
    Last edited by adonesc; 02-04-17 at 01:20 AM.
    02-03-17 06:54 PM
    I haven't noticed any significant drop in Wi-Fi signal. However, I was surprised to see all my saved Wi-Fi connections missing after about 3 days and as a result had to re-enter passwords wherever required. Since then all has been normal. Perhaps, you can try removing or forgetting the affected connections in your case, then add them back again.
    02-03-17 08:36 PM
    Ever since downloading and installing the OS update , I have noticed that the WiFi connection on my phone (BlackBerry Leap) is not as strong and steady as before. This goes both for my home network and outside / public ones.

The connection is dropped more frequently, the signal appears weaker, and I have to reconnect my device more often than before. This happened once in a while before this OS update, but not with this frequency.

Anybody else experiencing this? Any information as to why or any solutions?

Respect My Autoritah!
    I am seeing a similar issue. Every time I reboot my device now I lose all my saved Wifi accounts. I had hundreds of them stored from all over the world and they are all gone!
    06-28-17 09:51 AM
    Recently did OTA updates to .1463 on a Classic and two Z30s. Not having those issues.
    07-01-17 09:34 AM