Last edited by ali1t; 08-28-15 at 08:55 AM.
    08-27-15 03:11 PM
    Last edited by ali1t; 08-28-15 at 08:55 AM.
    08-27-15 03:12 PM
    This is a closed beta OS. BlackBerry has not made any comments to the public about it.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    bungaboy, wincyUt, kayuz6 and 7 others like this.
    08-27-15 03:20 PM
    Ok, thanks

Posted via CrackBerry App
    bungaboy and anon(9208252) like this.
    08-27-15 03:25 PM
    How's battery life?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 03:27 PM
    How much you want to bet alpha-numeric dialing still doesn't work and still will not work with 10.3.3? While it worked fine on legacy BBOS...
    08-27-15 04:29 PM
    It's a leak? What is the story

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 04:36 PM
    Judging by some recent comments the update has accomplished something at least -- seems to have fixed the infamous double typing issue some people were having. So there is that.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 07:33 PM
    How and why does BlackBerry have to bring 10.3.3 now? The number sounds better?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 08:42 PM
    Cool story bro.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 08:48 PM
    The beta has come out and is noted as the last 10.3.2 global beta, how sad that they're bringing this out and noting no information about 10.3.3, other than being even more vague, "we are still working that side of things out" verbatim. BlackBerry really doesn't deserve it's loyal users and almost should fail, always keeping their stake holders in the dark.BlackBerry has a victim mentality And thus isn't strong enough, and ought to fail.

<snip>
    To further add clarity, other bug fixes that have been mentioned on several occasions have yet to be addressed. Now troll away die hards and ban me mods, as has happened in the past merely for expressing my opinion. I'll wait, at least you'll respond faster than BlackBerry
    Seems BBRY isn't the only one with a victim's mentality.

And why the heck should BBRY comment on a supposed 10.3.3? Do we even know it exists? Sheesh!
    La Emperor, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    08-28-15 04:03 AM
    Seems BBRY isn't the only one with a victim's mentality.

And why the heck should BBRY comment on a supposed 10.3.3? Do we even know it exists? Sheesh!
    Yeah it does

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-28-15 05:51 AM
    bb os in not going to sovngarde
    08-28-15 05:54 AM
    bb os in not going to sovngarde
    I agree... it will most likely outlast BB10.......
    08-28-15 07:14 AM
    To further add clarity, other bug fixes that have been mentioned on several occasions have yet to be addressed. Now troll away die hards and ban me mods, as has happened in the past merely for expressing my opinion. I'll wait, at least you'll respond faster than BlackBerry
    That's going to happen ......even without your invitation. But, why would you assume that the MODs would ban you.....for merely expressing your opinion? I guess the definition for trolling has changed. If someone responds(merely expressing their opinion) to your post, now they're trolling. Gotcha. That word is thrown around a lot lately. JMHO. At this point, no matter what happens tomorrow, enjoy the OS- today.
    08-28-15 07:47 AM
    That's going to happen ......even without your invitation. But, why would you assume that the MODs would ban you.....for merely expressing your opinion? I guess the definition for trolling has changed. If someone responds(merely expressing their opinion) to your post, now they're trolling. Gotcha. That word is thrown around a lot lately. JMHO. At this point, no matter what happens tomorrow, enjoy the OS- today.
    Tis the season of silliness.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-28-15 09:39 AM
    The sad part of the CB forums, appears as though you cannot voice your opinion, if negative, without being banned or given warnings.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-28-15 12:01 PM
    Judging by some recent comments the update has accomplished something at least -- seems to have fixed the infamous double typing issue some people were having. So there is that.

Posted via CB10
    examples and/or proof?
    08-28-15 09:19 PM
    The sad part of the CB forums, appears as though you cannot voice your opinion, if negative, without being banned or given warnings.

Posted via CB10
    i will testify to this. there's more micro-managing than moderating happening sometimes. i just learn to ignore it.
    08-28-15 09:21 PM
    examples and/or proof?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...board-1035812/ : Some people think so anyway.
    08-28-15 09:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    Then please explain all the negative opinions in posts that can be found all over the CB forums. It seems obvious that you certainly can post negative opinions in these forums - as they are all over the place. Maybe it was your specific approach? What did the warning say?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 10:17 PM
    i still don't get it. if it's software based this double typing thing... how on earth are people not resolving it with a reload of the OS? how is it confined to their BBRY's only? can't be just software. VKB's would be experiencing it too. i saw one guy claiming it was happening on his Z10 and he still hasn't responded back to me about it. it's quite suspicious if you ask me. yet i'm still debating buying a PKB BB10 because of it.
    08-28-15 10:26 PM
    i still don't get it. if it's software based this double typing thing... how on earth are people not resolving it with a reload of the OS? how is it confined to their BBRY's only? can't be just software. VKB's would be experiencing it too. i saw one guy claiming it was happening on his Z10 and he still hasn't responded back to me about it. it's quite suspicious if you ask me. yet i'm still debating buying a PKB BB10 because of it.
    What if I told you that the keypad is controlled by software itself? Wouldn't reloading the same buggy software produce no result?

Furthermore, the software for the Passport keyboard is unique to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 10:38 PM
    I have never experienced this DT, but if you read through the thread there is a suggestion that it could actually be a hardware problem and software can be designed to counteract the faulty "re-bounce?" action of a bad keyboard. I have no clue but what the h?:ll, if people are happy who am I to question!

Posted via CB10
    extisis likes this.
    08-28-15 10:39 PM
    What if I told you that the keypad is controlled by software itself? Wouldn't reloading the same buggy software produce no result?

Furthermore, the software for the Passport keyboard is unique to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    so it's a software bug related to the pkb itself? Thurask have you seen anyone else complaining that this is happening on a Z10, Z30, Z3, or Leap?
    08-28-15 11:04 PM
29 12