Well this was officially pushed to devices..
    But that doesn't explain why the lower number revs are being updated.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 06:21 PM
    First of all I have to thank brian4591 for maintaining this thread. He shows in almost perfect manner how such a thread should be handled.
    • Thread starter knows his responsibility before starting this kind of thread
    • He reads all the following comments and updates valuable information frequently in post#1
    • He is a great help for the readers and prevents us to have to read all the unnecessary stuff

Let's talk about my personal experience...

My previous version:
    10.3.1.1565 (previously updated via OTA keeping all the settings)

Why did I update:
    • Random reboots (often!)
    • Usage often very halting
    • Android apps very slow
    • Heavy battery drain (usage lasts less than a day)
    • Many other minor issues
    • Want to use S/MIME and/or PGP for secure E-mail

How did I update:
    Created an autoloader via Sachesi, wiped everything and started fresh. No settings or backups restored afterwards.
    This step was done approx. 2 weeks ago.

My current version:

Some details on current configuration:
    • T-Mobile Germany network
    • Currently 2 E-mail-accounts configured, 1 Exchange, 1 IMAP (Push, sync all mails in past)
    • Android Apps I can't go without: Threema, Google Maps, Spotify, Feedly, Komoot
    • Connected at home via Wi-Fi 5Ghz, on the road via 4G/LTE
    • Using 3 ownCloud calendars w/ one account
    • No BES

My personal findings:
    1. Update via autoloader was much faster than I've expected (approx. 20mins)
    2. Double typing on space bar less frequent
    3. Android apps usage much smoother and sufficient for my purposes
    4. Komoot (navigation app for cycling) crashes if I want to access a saved route
    5. Had the vibration-after-call-pick-up bug happen for exactly one time (never had it before)
    6. Battery life improved dramatically. The first 10 days it was even worse than before and I was very disappointed. I never believed the "let it settle tip" but it turned out to be true. In device monitor "system" was always under heavy load but a few days ago it stopped without changing any configuration. Now I can use a full battery charge again for approx. 1,5 days (NFC on, BT off, Wi-Fi off while not at home, 4G enabled, frequent mail check, some browsing, approx. 5 calls a day, listening to Spotify, bedside mode (w/ battery saver) activated during night).
      This is very impressive and I am very happy about this fact.
    7. Still some random reboots but much less frequent (once/twice a week)
    8. Lift to wake sometimes not responding fast enough
    9. Copy&paste does not work always (same experience as on 10.3.1.1565)

My outcome:

OTA updates don't work very well. This is a shame for BlackBerry. If you have major issues wipe and start fresh even if it is a pain in the ...
    10.3.2.2226 is working on my Q10 better than I hoped.

If you want to know more details to check on, please let me know. Answer may take a while.
    Last edited by schlurch; 08-10-15 at 07:15 AM.
    yeo123 and flyingsolid like this.
    08-10-15 06:41 AM
    So, I get that correlation is not the same thing as causation. That said, I only got this update last weekend. Didn't think much about it at the time. After a couple of days I noticed that I was missing calls and, more indicatively, couldn't make calls. I would repeatedly try to make a call and get the following:

10.3.2.2226 Findings and Fixes-img_20150807_145409.jpg

That has NEVER happened before. So, I'm wondering if it's because of this update. Also wondering if anyone else has had the same happen to him or her.

In order to make a call, I can repeatedly try and sometimes it goes through, sometimes not. Sometimes rebooting gets it to make the call, sometimes not. Same for going into airplane mode and... sometimes not. Sometimes I just have to make the call repeatedly.

I'm on an Amazon unlocked Passport on ATT. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, I think I noticed somewhere that the radio software hasn't been changed. That got me wondering but the correlation is uncanny. Moreover, I'm trying to place calls from my home where, as far as I know, nothing has changed connection-wise and I've never had a problem before.
    08-10-15 08:36 PM
    Email contact suggestions in the actual email no longer work. It is garbage compared to the way it was before. Contact suggestions for people that I have not recently emailed.

I've tried every setting and the results are terrible.

When I hit compose the suggestions are kind of working, but not as good as before.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Anyone else experience this?

Rocking a BlackBerry Passport. ;-)
    08-12-15 06:19 AM
    I received two notifications from Blackberry Travel: one for a trip my mother took a year ago and one for ???? Apparently I am flying to Dallas next month according to the itinerary in B Travel. I logged into the the airline that I am supposed to be flying on and no flights are booked under my name nor has anyone booked a flight using any of my cards.

Once in a while I will find that wifi turned off on its own, or networks has turned off on its own.

A few days ago there were two mysterious messages in my hub waiting to be sent; both contained an attachment from my Picture folder, but no text. One recipient was someone I text all the time and the other... have not once sent a text let alone phone call to. This person's contact info was pulled from Facebook.

On the same day as the above, my phone went from ~40% battery to dead in about an hour with zero usage, then, charged to 70% in about 5 minutes. There have been other times when the battery charges really slow and others still when it seems to charge "too" fast.

Prior to the update, my disk space was nearly full. After the update it is showing that I have 6 gigs of free space. My guess is that this official OTA update removed the numerous previous leaks I had installed??

Then again I am on the oldest BB10 phone; the Z10. I am thinking it is just showing its age even though all of the above and a few other "bugs" I have not mentioned began after the OTA update.

*edit to add*

...and many of the other typical bugs others have reported such as phone calls taking an excessively long to to connect and Maps taking forever to load.
    08-12-15 08:29 AM
    need help, I just upgrading my Q10 with 10.3.2.2226 my keyboard it's not working at all......any suggestion ????
    08-18-15 09:15 AM
    need help, I just upgrading my Q10 with 10.3.2.2226 my keyboard it's not working at all......any suggestion ????
    I had that happen. Go in to settings, language and input, then change the display language. After the new language loads, reselect the language you were using. That fixed it for me.
    08-18-15 09:46 AM
    Even though none has corroborated this problem or provided a solution, just want it to be known that this call problem (as described below) has entirely disappeared as of about two days after I made my post. Causation, correlation, something completely unrelated? Who knows.

So, I get that correlation is not the same thing as causation. That said, I only got this update last weekend. Didn't think much about it at the time. After a couple of days I noticed that I was missing calls and, more indicatively, couldn't make calls. I would repeatedly try to make a call and get the following:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150807_145409.jpg 
Views:	1161 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	366308

That has NEVER happened before. So, I'm wondering if it's because of this update. Also wondering if anyone else has had the same happen to him or her.

In order to make a call, I can repeatedly try and sometimes it goes through, sometimes not. Sometimes rebooting gets it to make the call, sometimes not. Same for going into airplane mode and... sometimes not. Sometimes I just have to make the call repeatedly.

I'm on an Amazon unlocked Passport on ATT. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, I think I noticed somewhere that the radio software hasn't been changed. That got me wondering but the correlation is uncanny. Moreover, I'm trying to place calls from my home where, as far as I know, nothing has changed connection-wise and I've never had a problem before.
    08-18-15 08:28 PM
    I just recently encountered the audio streaming Bluetooth bug where the app (in this case, Songza) won't start if the z10 is connected to a BT speaker.

Previously, there was no issue with connectivity. Besides a device reboot, I'm thinking a device reload is in order. The following days after the update were great and the z10 was running excellent but after sometime I'm not sure if it's a particular app or another reason but the speed and fluidity has degraded.

*updated z10 via OTA on update release day. Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2339

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    08-20-15 06:30 PM
    Since updating my unlocked Z30 bought from shopblackberry I noticed that the connection to the cell network only maintained itself for a few moments then it goes to no connection. At first I thought I had a network problem but I just realized I had a notification that says my SIM card is blocked and that my device is locked to a network. Any advice on how to deal with this?
    09-03-15 08:15 PM
    Does anyone have an issue with mobile hotspot not working? I hadn't noticed until now that the feature doesn't work since I updated...
    09-06-15 09:20 AM
    Need help!!

I updated to 10.3.2.2226 yesterday using BlackBerry link and it updated seemingly fine and works great. Next day I downloaded a file and then wanted to move it to a folder on my Eternal SD card and it says, "Can't move files to read only folder". I tried rebooting and different files to move and no luck. I thought before updating it may be a good idea to remove the card prior but thought nah, BlackBerry has their **** together. So pissed cause I have to remove all files to my computer then format the card then put back. Then I an worried that I may have to make new folders and just copy the files from the computer into each new folder on the SD card due to possible Read Only settings changes to the file.

My whole External SD Card is now read only and I can't make any changes.
    ARRRRG!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has had this problem and can save me the headache of going through this and not sure if it is even going to work, please help?!?!?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 09-07-15 at 09:59 AM.
    09-07-15 09:30 AM
    Need help!!

I updated to 10.3.2.2226 yesterday using BlackBerry link and it updated seemingly fine and works great. Next day I downloaded a file and then wanted to move it to a folder on my Eternal SD card and it says, "Can't move files to read only folder". I tried rebooting and different files to move and no luck. I thought before updating it may be a good idea to remove the card prior but thought nah, BlackBerry has their **** together. So pissed cause I have to remove all files to my computer then format the card then put back. Then I an worried that I may have to make new folders and just copy the files from the computer into each new folder on the SD card due to possible Read Only settings changes to the file.

My whole External SD Card is now read only and I can't make any changes.
    ARRRRG!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has had this problem and can save me the headache of going through this and not sure if it is even going to work, please help?!?!?

Posted via CB10
    Don't blame BlackBerry for this. You card just failed into read only mode. Is it a SanDisk? Just call them up to process an RMA.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 10:12 AM
    Don't blame BlackBerry for this. You card just failed into read only mode. Is it a SanDisk? Just call them up to process an RMA.

Posted via CB10
    Right so this just was a timely coincidence then right. If I format my card and it works again I think I will have to blame BlackBerry.
    I will be trying this option first though: connect device to your PC (USB connection) and make sure it�s set so that you can copy files to/from your computer (on my device in the notification panel there�s an option to do this under �USB connected�)
    - on your pc, open windows explorer (or click on start->computer), then right click on the mapped drive to your sd card � you may have to wait a minute or two for the mapping to take effect
    - select Properties
    - select Tools
    - select Check now� (for error checking) to automatically fix file system errors (no need to deal with bad sectors at this time)
    - when completed (takes a minute or so), the FAT will be in working order once again. No files are deleted during the process, so no need to worry about that.

Will come back then with my results.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 09-07-15 at 11:47 AM.
    09-07-15 11:20 AM
    Ok nothing works but at least I could save all my data. Going to try and get SanDisk to send me a new card. Thank Goodness my Passport has 32 GB storage. I am now contemplating the benefits of having a phone with no SD slot and a large amount of internal storage.

I still think it was a huge coincidence that my SD card failed right after the update. I can't shake the timing and coincidence. Sorry but I was actually thinking of removing it for the update process but thought nah, BlackBerry can handle this and haven't seen any reports in the forum.
    POOPOO!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 10:47 PM
215 ... 789