I have been stating the sentiment of all of you for months now,
    as we know and see all that Blackberry cares about doing is "churning and burning". They do not care about the loyal following. Customer service is non existent and sucks. My brother in law had a problem with his 3 month old Iphone, walked into an Apple store and the sales rep told him "stop talking" as he was explain what was going on, and brought him a new one and said here you go sir.
    Blackberry call them because they won't invest in stores.
    response " you have to pay us first before we talk to you".
    that people is called bull****.
    Couldn't agree more with this, even the one month complimentary service for passports, seriously! I shouldn't have to go back to the retailer to get warranty service, second hand, or no receipt, sorry I'm **** out of luck

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:13 AM
    It's confirmed for February 2015

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:13 AM
    That could be early February, or knowing BlackBerry the very last day of February!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:14 AM
    It's confirmed for February 2015

Posted via CB10
    So from November, to December, to January and now February. I've had enough,going to sell all my blackberry devices and move somewhere else, enough of the incompetence for my hard earned money. Bye blackberry

Posted via CB10
    mona5804 and Kurt Fathul like this.
    12-17-14 11:15 AM
    According to N4BB it's in Feb 2015
    http://n4bb.com/blackberry-os-10-3-1-rolling-february/

Posted via CB with my Z10
    12-17-14 11:18 AM
    So from November, to December, to January and now February. I've had enough,going to sell all my blackberry devices and move somewhere else, enough of the incompetence for my hard earned money. Bye blackberry

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Same here, sick of waiting.

Posted via CB with my Z10
    12-17-14 11:19 AM
    I've only just bought another Blackberry Z30 today, for my wife, who dropped her iPhone down the toilet by accident.

I am not SERIOUSLY thinking of sending it back unopened and just getting her another iPhone.

I am SICK AND TIRED of defending Blackberry and singing their praises to everyone, but the truth is that sometimes you deserve to be where you are.

Yes, Blackberry might survive as a niche player, I hope they do, but they are putting nail after nail after nail into their own coffin as far as brand loyalty and passion is concerned.

Even die hard Blackberry fans (I've been one for a decade) are getting sick and tired of their incompetent delays, but to bring out a new release of your operating system (10.3) and then not make it officially available to your LOYAL user base for SIX MONTHS is just hard right insulting.

Shame on you Blackberry!

I've been trying to get my youngest son to move over to Blackberry when his contract is up in January. He wants an HTC One M8 - and that's what he'll be getting. Shame, as I think the Z30 is an awesome phone, but I am sick of being messed around by Blackberry.

The other person who mentions the story about someone walking into an Apple store and getting a replacement phone just makes you realize how behind the curve Blackberry now are. Yes, BB10 IS A BETTER operating system IMHO, but I'm fed up of being treat with disdain, which is what Blackberry have been doing for years.
    12-17-14 11:23 AM
    They have always said that 10.3.1 is coming after the classic release. I have seen nothing official stating when exactly. Someone reference a blog about feb 2015 and that might be accurate. Its a little over a month away. Either way you all can either wait a month, load a leak or quit whining and go to another platform and wait for OS releases the same as you do here.
    momofteme, 1oo1, mkelley65 and 3 others like this.
    12-17-14 11:48 AM
    They have always said that 10.3.1 is coming after the classic release. I have seen nothing official stating when exactly. Someone reference a blog about feb 2015 and that might be accurate. Its a little over a month away. Either way you all can either wait a month, load a leak or quit whining and go to another platform and wait for OS releases the same as you do here.
    Why defend them, they said it would come alongside the classic release, forget defending them, they seem to want to alienate their loyal base who has been the only reason they've bee surviving. Enough of being screwed by them.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:54 AM
    Why defend them, they said it would come alongside the classic release, forget defending them, they seem to want to alienate their loyal base who has been the only reason they've bee surviving. Enough of being screwed by them.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong. They have always said sometime AFTER Classic release with no time frame ever mentioned.
    12-17-14 11:57 AM
    I bet the next leak of 10.3.1 will be available before Christmas, as a gift to loyal BlackBerry fans. So if you will be traveling, make sure you bring your laptop and USB cable with you, because you may find yourself opening gifts and installing new leaks on Christmas eve.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151
    anon(9186565) likes this.
    12-17-14 12:05 PM
    Wrong. They have always said sometime AFTER Classic release with no time frame ever mentioned.
    Sure, keep defending them, at that point in time the z10 will be two year old hardware, what's the point of buying something that's limited in its abilities for most of the duration of me owning the device. Forget defending them, they don't deserve it

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 12:08 PM
    All manufacturers release OS updates to their existing handsets after the launch of a new model.
    It helps with sales of that new product and encourages existing customers to buy new.
    Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC etc always release updates of their Android OSes a long time after, and that's if you're lucky.
    Most handsets get one major update and that's it. Beyond that you have to go down the rooting/custom ROM road.
    My Galaxy tablet is just over a year old and I've have to do just that in order to get Android 4.4 on it.
    Quit whining, it could be a lot worse!
    12-17-14 12:12 PM
    It's coming in Feb 2015. Yawn! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. By then I will be looking for the next 10.5 leak.....lmao.
    12-17-14 12:19 PM
    PlayBook all over again. Yes it will come after... been down that road before. Get your act together! Release software at once better for development, better for marketing, better for customer satisfaction. Almost no BB10 user will get a new BlackBerry just cause of the software it runs on, the fans already use 10.3 branches for a long time...

Posted via CB10
    jope28, slegros and TheAnalogkid like this.
    12-17-14 12:19 PM
    Just get the leak. It's been running very well on my Z30, almost don't feel it's a leaked version except when I need flash.......
    12-17-14 12:22 PM
    For All of those complaining about waiting for a release of a software update, and then ***** and complain when it's pushed back a couple months... Seriously!?? How about waiting 8 YEARS for a product!!! That's how long I've been waiting a product in which I actually put money down for. So if you can't wait two months... you got too much time on your hands.
    Flame me if you want. I don't care. I'm just putting my 2 cents in.
    12-17-14 12:24 PM
    Over at ********.com they say it has been delayed. Again!

It was supposed to come out at February 2015. Now it has been delayed to 14th April 2015. Later official statement at BB Blog.

It sucks anyway. I want 10.3.1. now!
    12-17-14 12:24 PM
    Absolutely pathetic that they have delayed 10.3.1 again. Month after month, year after year, it's the same nonsense with BlackBerry. Why do I stay? They treat their loyal fan base like complete trash.