It's Fahad Mustafa. Cmon don't act like you don't know him. Who doesn't know him in Pakistan? Amir Liaquat's show is good, but he is a perverted type of guy.
    And what did you say? Didnt make any sense. 13 in uae and 13 in Karachi. 13 years?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 12:23 PM
    It's Fahad Mustafa. Cmon don't act like you don't know him. Who doesn't know him in Pakistan? Amir Liaquat's show is good, but he is a perverted type of guy.
    And what did you say? Didnt make any sense. 13 in uae and 13 in Karachi. 13 years?

Posted via CB10
    Okay, I won't act like I don't know him because I don't lolol
    Mostly because I'm not an avid TV viewer!
    Perverted for Aamir Liaquat is an under-statement.

Yes, 13 years.
    04-19-15 01:32 PM
    Okay, I won't act like I don't know him because I don't lolol
    Mostly because I'm not an avid TV viewer!
    Perverted for Aamir Liaquat is an under-statement.

Yes, 13 years.
    Oh my god. You don't know Fahad Mustafa. Yep I agree.
    Holy Cow! You're 26 years old! And also a BlackBerry fanatic. Hmm for a girl

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    04-19-15 02:56 PM
    Oh my god. You don't know Fahad Mustafa. Yep I agree.
    Holy Cow! You're 26 years old! And also a BlackBerry fanatic. Hmm for a girl

Posted via CB10
    Well that's usual. I don't know half of Pakistani actors.
    But my excuse is that I had been outside of Pakistan since 1993 (22 years) even though I still acknowledge myself as a Pakistani.

On a separate note, I'll be visiting Pakistan end of the year. Hope all is well there.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-19-15 07:12 PM
    You're welcome!

Which ringtone are you using? The classical ones or the BB10 ones?
    I'm using the BB10 ones. However, ringtone is not the issue. My main concern is that my volume is very low. Even though, i've set it to max. Never had such issues before. I turned on my equalizer which make things a bit better, but only when I'm listening to songs on my phone (not when I'm using music apps like soundcloud, spotify etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 11:10 PM
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to get the updates, All my friend have the updates on Telenor, I still haven't received the update.
    04-20-15 04:40 AM
    Well that's usual. I don't know half of Pakistani actors.
    But my excuse is that I had been outside of Pakistan since 1993 (22 years) even though I still acknowledge myself as a Pakistani.

On a separate note, I'll be visiting Pakistan end of the year. Hope all is well there.

Even I do not live in Pakistan as well. I have been living in Dubai since the past 13 years. But I do watch Paki TV serials. And I know the main and the top actors but Fahad Mustafa Cmon yaar!!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 07:00 AM
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to get the updates, All my friend have the updates on Telenor, I still haven't received the update.
    Try checking for the updates in using Link. And talk to a Telenor customer representative.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 07:01 AM
    When I went to Pakistan 4 years ago for my cousins wedding, I would say about 80 percent of the people I met had BlackBerry's including all my cousins.

Totally different story now as everyone who I talk to has either switched to iPhone or Samsung. Sad state of affairs.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 11:49 AM
    When I went to Pakistan 4 years ago for my cousins wedding, I would say about 80 percent of the people I met had BlackBerry's including all my cousins.

Totally different story now as everyone who I talk to has either switched to iPhone or Samsung. Sad state of affairs.

Posted via CB10
    Things have changed now. People used to use blackberry for BBM, but now, BBM is available for android and iPhone. Furthermore, technology is becoming more advanced. People have this urge to use more apps. If only, BlackBerry world offered more apps, it would've attracted more users. IPhone & Samsung aren't as classy as a Blackberry These days a selective lot use Blackberry such as business men, executives etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 12:31 PM
    Things have changed now. People used to use blackberry for BBM, but now, BBM is available for android and iPhone. Furthermore, technology is becoming more advanced. People have this urge to use more apps. If only, BlackBerry world offered more apps, it would've attracted more users. IPhone & Samsung aren't as classy as a Blackberry These days a selective lot use Blackberry such as business men, executives etc.

Posted via CB10
    I agree it mostly has to do with apps. The lack of popular apps such as Instagram and many others is really hampering BlackBerry . It's good to see that even though a lot of people who have abandoned BlackBerry, still use BBM but that is decreasing too and more and more people are using Whatsapp and Viber.

I have all the apps I use like Instagram, Snapchat and some others installed onto my phone and the user experience is good enough for me as I don't use those apps too frequently.

But the average person does not know they can install these onto their BlackBerry. I know a few co workers and friends who have bought a BB10 phone after seeing mine and they have no idea about the ability to install Android APK's.

I'm glad to see though at least some people in Pakistan are enthusiastic about BB10!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 01:37 PM
    Even I do not live in Pakistan as well. I have been living in Dubai since the past 13 years. But I do watch Paki TV serials. And I know the main and the top actors but Fahad Mustafa Cmon yaar!!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah however it's a bit hard to watch serials in Australia, mainly due to the timings etc. That's when a wife from Pakistan comes handy. She keeps telling me who's who.

You'll be surprised that one of the Pakistani movie actress was standing right in front of me at a location in Sydney and I didn't know. No wonder she was giving me looks later. Lol.
    Although I chatted with Ismail Tara as I watched Fifty Fifty as a child

04-20-15 06:25 PM

But the average person does not know they can install these onto their BlackBerry. I know a few co workers and friends who have bought a BB10 phone after seeing mine and they have no idea about the ability to install Android APK's.
    The only reason an average person does not know is because they do not want to read. BB10 device owners in my circle are not even aware of CrackBerry. Majority (I'd put in 99.99% unofficially) of the people buy their devices on word of mouth, ads, looks and popularity rather than looking into their needs.

My friend and I switched in 2010/11 as we were previous Nokia E-series users.
    04-21-15 12:16 AM
    The only reason an average person does not know is because they do not want to read. BB10 device owners in my circle are not even aware of CrackBerry. Majority (I'd put in 99.99% unofficially) of the people buy their devices on word of mouth, ads, looks and popularity rather than looking into their needs.

My friend and I switched in 2010/11 as we were previous Nokia E-series users.
    I agree. All the information a person needs these days takes a little effort and it would be right in front of you. Unfortunately, the people I've encountered in my part of the world, they are too lazy to read and just want everything to be there.

I definitely agree with you that most people definitely buy their phones these days because of what's popular or what's 'cool'. I broke the screen of my Passport and I put it on Facebook for fun just to see what some friends say and I had over 20 people tell me within a couple hours to buy a Samsung...lol!

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    04-21-15 08:08 AM
    Yeah however it's a bit hard to watch serials in Australia, mainly due to the timings etc. That's when a wife from Pakistan comes handy. She keeps telling me who's who.

You'll be surprised that one of the Pakistani movie actress was standing right in front of me at a location in Sydney and I didn't know. No wonder she was giving me looks later. Lol.
    Although I chatted with Ismail Tara as I watched Fifty Fifty as a child

Very Cool!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:51 AM
    Well as for the apps support. BlackBerry has changed the game with support for android apps. Lots of people Who Left blackberry are getting back. I ve used almost every brand so far, but the satisfaction I got from BlackBerry 10 OS, specially from 10.2.1 and now 10.3.1, samsung never gets close to it. Iphone is different story though. And now I ve got google play store installed on my BlackBerry Z30, so apps availability is no issue any more.
    10.3.1 in Pakistan?-img_20150329_125203.png
    10.3.1 in Pakistan?-img_20150329_125157.png
    10.3.1 in Pakistan?-img_20150329_125056.png

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 02:44 PM
    I definitely agree with you that most people definitely buy their phones these days because of what's popular or what's 'cool'. I broke the screen of my Passport and I put it on Facebook for fun just to see what some friends say and I had over 20 people tell me within a couple hours to buy a Samsung...lol!
    That broken Passport screen is not reassuring - at all! How did you get it fixed?

My (red) Q5 has served as a trusted minion since 2013 Q4; I expect the same from my next BlackBerry device!
    04-21-15 02:52 PM
    Can u get such battery Performance from samsung or iphone. I doubt that........
    10.3.1 in Pakistan?-img_20150417_005402.png

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 02:53 PM
    That broken Passport screen is not reassuring - at all! How did you get it fixed?

My (red) Q5 has served as a trusted minion since 2013 Q4; I expect the same from my next BlackBerry device!
    And what would b your next BlackBerry device. Let me guess, Classic. I will strongly recommend if so. Aside from bit smaller track pad, its the best T & T phone

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 02:58 PM
    Can u get such battery Performance from samsung or iphone. I doubt that........
    Hasty generalisation, bruh. Samsung S6, I read, is not doing well in terms of battery, but then again Samsung has offered battery replacements for it.

My Galaxy A7 serves me well.

And what would b your next BlackBerry device. Let me guess, Classic. I will strongly recommend if so. Aside from bit smaller track pad, its the best T & T phone

Posted via CB10
    Whose?
    04-21-15 02:59 PM
    Hasty generalisation, bruh. Samsung S6, I read, is not doing well in terms of battery, but then again Samsung has offered battery replacements for it.

My Galaxy A7 serves me well.

Whose?
    Not used S6 yet but I ve said so in comparison to all previous S series phones. I bet S6 won't be any different.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 03:04 PM

It definitely wasn't due to build quality. I've dropped it many times before as well without any issues. I've always used all my phones without a case or screen protector. It was in my lap and I parked my car and got out, completely forgetting the phone was in my lap. It fell face down onto the road really hard.

I'm still trying to find someone who can replace the screen for me but strangely, even in Canada, I have yet to find any of the repair shops willing to fix the phone for me because no one has parts for it. I'm still trying though, hopefully one of these days i'll get lucky!

Here's a pic of it..

10.3.1 in Pakistan?-img_20150412_140831_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 08:01 AM
    It definitely wasn't due to build quality. I've dropped it many times before as well without any issues. I've always used all my phones without a case or screen protector. It was in my lap and I parked my car and got out, completely forgetting the phone was in my lap. It fell face down onto the road really hard.

I'm still trying to find someone who can replace the screen for me but strangely, even in Canada, I have yet to find any of the repair shops willing to fix the phone for me because no one has parts for it. I'm still trying though, hopefully one of these days i'll get lucky!

Here's a pic of it..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150412_140831_edit.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	348799

Posted via CB10
    Wow that looks bad. That's one of the reasons I use a case.
    Pretty bad to not find a repairer even in the country of BlackBerry. You should give BlackBerry a ring and they'll let you know.

04-22-15 05:12 PM
    Did anyone in pak get an official update of 10.3.2? I'm using mobilink! Still waiting

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 01:22 PM
    Did anyone in pak get an official update of 10.3.2? I'm using mobilink! Still waiting

Posted via CB10
    Nope, didn't get 10.3.2 update yet.... and neither any of my friends using BlackBerry have got it in Lahore irrespective of carrier. Still on 10.3.1.2576

Posted via CB10 using UFONE Carrier pigeons from my  BlackBerry 10 Smartphone
    08-26-15 01:42 PM
237 ... 78910