Great update. But there are many little, fine details we have for our passport after the official update.

For example, now you can have a white virtual keyboard, instead of the dark one. In settings for keyboard.

What have you found out?
    02-19-15 01:23 PM
    Yes cool stuff. For those that are on leaks OS is old news.
    02-19-15 01:27 PM
    You're the first to notice this feature we all knew about from findings and fixes!

Yes cool stuff. For those that are on leaks OS is old news.
    You should have said #first.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-19-15 01:29 PM
    You leakers are a small inpatient minority,
    We may be, but at least we know what 10.3.1 has to offer and you could too if you took the time to read the Findings and Fixes threads that we take the time and trouble to post for all the 10.3.1 leaks.

You don't have to load a leak to learn what it does.
    wronz likes this.
    02-19-15 01:36 PM
    Normal people who downloaded the official could still read the Findings and Fixes since it's the same OS.
    Sorry, couldn't find such a thread. Then this is obsolete my friend.

Could you be so kind, and post a link? I am not that "Leaks"-freak, since there is never a warranty that some features comes at the official update. So I don't care. But if there is a good thread about those little findings, I would gladly read it! Thanks in advance.
    02-19-15 01:37 PM
    Even the update is hidden from me! T-mobile netherlands, hurry up xD

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 02:35 PM
    Findings and Fixes for Leaked OS 10.3.1.2267

Also relevant:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...2072-a-990644/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1955-a-994667/

That's pretty much everything there is to know.

Also, help files and manulas have all been update on Blackberry's site.
    02-19-15 02:48 PM
    Closed for review.
    02-19-15 02:49 PM
    [INFO]Moved and retitled, to capture findings for all devices. We don't need separate threads for each.

The previous F&F's are listed above by Diego, for reference. [/INFO]
    02-19-15 03:02 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and dont get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wont be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    02-19-15 03:03 PM
    Didn't know blackberry would have the gesture of flipping your phone upside down to ignore a call, when someone is calling you or flipping your phone upside down to make it go off (energy saving mode) and when you flip it up it wakes up again. Quite basic yet relevant

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:24 PM