Attachment 337156

New languages: Paste.ee - View paste KhBI0
    Amazon store comes preloaded (not to be confused with the App Store)
    BBM Meetings is preloaded (Knew that from flicker fix OS)
    There's still no dark Hub, get over it.
    There's a new WDMC client (Windows Data Management Client?) no idea wth it does.
    PGP/SMIME stuff.

Attachment 337166Attachment 337167
    Carrier signal doesn't look too great ...
    02-27-15 02:39 AM
    And please interact two way more with consumers and developers. I haven't seen BlackBerry using CB forum well enough whereas other companies are trying to build such stuff to get the feedbacks.

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more....
    02-27-15 03:26 AM
    There is so much for them to fix first and just hoping it is indeed done in 10.3.2.
    Not complaining but suggesting in a better way. Hope they read it.
    Posted via CB10
    The pure mass of what's "heavy" in that OS (in your personal optinion) lets me just wonder a bit...
    Don't get me wrong, there is much space for improvement but 10.3.1 has been buttery smooth and pretty nice too me in terms of battery lifetime and responsiveness.
    And all that on my 2 year old Z10 so... thanks BlackBerry for that!

Overall I don't like posts like that (my personal opinion :P ) cause they do not really add much to how things should be improved!?
    I don't really see any "suggestions"...

Only 2 examples....
    e.g. #1 Calendar App: UI is terrible Now. [10.2.1 was better] (my eyes burn when I read this). What's your use case? What do you really need? That's what could help, IF they read it!
    e.g. #2 Battery Saving Mode: more options should be included (What options?). Also improve it. It's not so good.

Really sorry I am usually not that kind of guy, but if you write about not complaining but suggesting, then do so

----

Thinking about 10.3.2 I really hope BB has some "not so business like" features waiting in the dark (no not dark hub :P).
    S/MIME and PGP being nice additions
    eduzojordan and SilkySunshine like this.
    02-27-15 04:19 AM
    Anyone remember when the updates to Developer Roadmaps were done for 10.2.1?
    02-27-15 04:26 AM
    The pure mass of what's "heavy" in that OS (in your personal optinion) lets me just wonder a bit...
    Don't get me wrong, there is much space for improvement but 10.3.1 has been buttery smooth and pretty nice too me in terms of battery lifetime and responsiveness.
    And all that on my 2 year old Z10 so... thanks BlackBerry for that!

Overall I don't like posts like that (my personal opinion :P ) cause they do not really add much to how things should be improved!?
    I don't really see any "suggestions"...

Only 2 examples....
    e.g. #1 Calendar App: UI is terrible Now. [10.2.1 was better] (my eyes burn when I read this). What's your use case? What do you really need? That's what could help, IF they read it!
    e.g. #2 Battery Saving Mode: more options should be included (What options?). Also improve it. It's not so good.

Really sorry I am usually not that kind of guy, but if you write about not complaining but suggesting, then do so

----

Thinking about 10.3.2 I really hope BB has some "not so business like" features waiting in the dark (no not dark hub :P).
    S/MIME and PGP being nice additions
    Thanks perfectly fine.

By heavy I mean, it does not seems smooth all the time. And I have windows phone and apple phone in my home. I can tell you something is wrong in BlackBerry that takes a lot of time to process and start even at 2GB RAM.

Why I said personal opinion coz it might not be the case for others and also I didn't say all of that should be accepted by all as right.

I mentioned it coz I want them to scale up and sell like hot cakes.

Also, somewhere I have mentioned more options etc. That's for them to explore. I can suggest such as mobile data shortcut, battery saving mode limiting some apps to run etc. that can be selected by user.

Hope you liked my feedback generally.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 04:30 AM
    Anyone remember when the updates to Developer Roadmaps were done for 10.2.1?
    About spring 2014

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    endevour likes this.
    02-27-15 05:25 AM
    About spring 2014
    Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    Thanks!
    Just remembered there has not been any Dev Roadmap for 10.2.2 (stupid me, trying to comparing that to 10.3.2 )
    02-27-15 05:29 AM
    Even though I think it's super cool to have a 10.3.2 build... it's an extremely low build so probably very buggy.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2243
    I see or feel 0 performance differences between 10.3.2 and official 10.3.1 release.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.179
    02-27-15 06:21 AM
    Echoing some thoughts from the last BerryFlow Upstream - this has to be a point release that is going to perform well on Z10, Q10, Classic, all of which are the same in terms of processor, RAM. It doesn`t have to be a big feature release - make it smoooooooth. Smooth smooth. Also, Blend updates. Also, cross-platform BBM Video. kthxbai
    James Nieves likes this.
    02-27-15 06:54 AM
    Echoing some thoughts from the last BerryFlow Upstream - this has to be a point release that is going to perform well on Z10, Q10, Classic, all of which are the same in terms of processor, RAM. It doesn`t have to be a big feature release - make it smoooooooth. Smooth smooth. Also, Blend updates. Also, cross-platform BBM Video. kthxbai
    Very true. 10.3.2 was only a small change in comparison to 10.2.1 and was for only Germany(i think).
    I don't see this one being 1 country only but I agree, probably just stability upgrades rather than new features.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.179
    02-27-15 07:01 AM
    there are some awesome apps which can create empty icons. it creates spaces
    Hide icon is totally different from empty icon

CB10 - Q10
    david7saad likes this.
    02-27-15 07:51 AM
    Bela1ze,

Thank you for your post. But this totally photoshopped, man.

I mean there is a silver charging cable, BlackBerry didn't make those. Also, what about that blur at the bottom.

Totally photoshopped, totally. Nice try though.
    Last edited by mrfreeze; 02-27-15 at 08:51 AM.
    02-27-15 07:59 AM
    This is a very early OS, though. Not even a beta SDK yet.
    Okay,
    But with which Android run time BTW
    02-27-15 07:59 AM
    Bela1ze,

I mean there is a silver charging cable, BlackBerry didn't make those. Also, what about that blur at the bottom.

Blaise spray painted it.

Mu�rdeme
    Mecca EL and mrfreeze like this.
    02-27-15 08:07 AM
    Bela1ze,

Bla1ze already replied about the cable. It looks silver because of flash from camera taking picture.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.179
    02-27-15 08:09 AM
    I don't have a "generic" imap account to test with. Best I have is Gmail with Imap... and no.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.179
    Want one? (Generic IMAP, that is ;-))

You have to use advanced to set it up (by hand) of course
    02-27-15 08:27 AM
    Want one? (Generic IMAP, that is ;-))

You have to use advanced to set it up (by hand) of course
    If you want to dm me one to test with I will but I don't want to setup a whole new one that I will never use just to test.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.179
    02-27-15 08:30 AM
    Bela1ze,

Are you new around here?
    mrfreeze and moegh like this.
    02-27-15 08:49 AM
    Bla1ze already replied about the cable. It looks silver because of flash from camera taking picture.
    Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.179
    I guess it is hard to sense the "joking" nature of the post. He wasn't serious. Would have been much better if Mr. Freeze posted a video of him saying this.

Or perhaps used a bigger font size smiley.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    02-27-15 08:50 AM
    So far the change log looks like focused on enterprise / professional..

Nothing significant on the consumer level Bla1ze?

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if some of those things might finally include compatibility with Outlook contact categories.

Right now, if you edit a contact on the phone - and that contact is synced to an Exchange account via EAS, if that contact has one or more categories set for it, they get cleared out back on the server end messing up all such category related links back on the work PC.

It's the one biggest issue I've been harping on since I got my Z10 with 10.1 back in July of 2013. I've mentioned it on every survey BB sent out (which they did a lot back then), and every chance I could in the BB Beta Zone - only to see update after update get sent out with this one very business/corporate related thing ignored.

We were even told that the whole Contacts app was re-written in 10.2.1, but nothing really changed.

Yes, "Groups" was added, but that is not the same as Categories in Outlook. Totally different function.
    02-27-15 09:03 AM
    Bela1ze,

I'm dying here laughing at the responses to this post

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:10 AM
    Bela1ze,

Yup, total Shenanigans. Aspiring to be Peevish!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    02-27-15 09:18 AM
    Yup, total Shenanigans. Aspiring to be Peevish!
    Definitely not quite Peevish. Lol.
    02-27-15 09:46 AM
    Definitely not quite Peevish. Lol.
    There's only one Peevish

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    02-27-15 09:53 AM
    I have a link to click on that will totally prove that this is photoshopped. Actually, Peevish is the guy that provided it. I don't know if I should share it.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:56 AM
215 ... 34567 ...