ADVICE FROM ORIGINAL 10.0 FEB 2013 BERRYLEAKS DAYS:

1. ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH OS, DO A SECURITY WIPE (SIC MULTIWIPE TOOL) AND THEN USE AUTO LOADER

2. STAY QUIET UNTIL THEN

3. It is same with IOS, Android even Windows PC

4. CLEAN INSTALL = CLEAN BERRY NO PROBLEM #INDIANOWNED,MEXICANMADE,CANADIANBRED

5. #1 WORLDWIDE BLACKBERRY 7&10
    05-09-15 04:29 AM
    Personally had no problems, did official update (had flicker) got flicker patch no problem.

Went to 10.3.1.2588 I think no problem.

Now on 10.3.2.500 and

THIS PHONE BEATS BOLD 9700/9900 TORCH 9810 CURVE 9300

BEST BERRY #PASSPORT

--
    To OP:

I think spamming disqus about Aunt Merry making 7000/hr pays more than APPLE/GOOGLE SHILL.
    Attached Thumbnails 10.3.1 has been the worst OS ever for me. What's yours-20150422_054028_richtone-hdr-.jpg  
    05-09-15 04:33 AM
    Stop with these crappy posts.
    10.3.1 is an excellent OS.
    Wipe your freaking device and reload if there are some glitches.
    For the love of all, this is ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 05:08 AM
    On my Z10 10.3.1 it's the worst BlackBerry release so far.
    Not unusable to be clear no blocking problems, only worse than previous 10.2.1.
    I already did give suggestion on the 10.4 thread to push for a stable and fast release, this is what is expected from BlackBerry as mostly a business targeted device.

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-09-15 05:52 AM
    All BlackBerry OS were fine with me!

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.500 #NoGoingBack
    05-09-15 07:48 AM

1. ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH OS, DO A SECURITY WIPE (SIC MULTIWIPE TOOL) AND THEN USE AUTO LOADER

2. STAY QUIET UNTIL THEN

I've done a fresh install using the method you've mentioned and I still get same problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 07:57 AM
    yeah have had the same problem
    05-09-15 08:00 AM
    If you're having issues with ALL the 10.3.1. updates, perhaps it's somethings in your backup's that you keep reinstalling after updating the OS.
    I had that happen to me once.. found the culprit and haven't had ANY issues since. ( or before that)

Now running 10.3.2.500 on passport with no issues.
    05-09-15 08:29 AM
    I have no issues with 10.3 per se, except it's slower compared to 10.2.
    Overall I like the UI of 10.2 better.

SihZou Z10
    05-09-15 08:30 AM

It's slow, lags, jitters and the worst of all...constantly freezes.

For those recommending a wipe, that is not a proper solution but more of a band aid solution. While I do appreciate the advice, I've been hearing this advice since the first release of BB10 and frankly I'm not supposed to be doing that with every single release; BlackBerry should have at least gotten it right by now. I'm also not supposed to be hard resetting my device every few days so I can feel the smoothness of BB10. BlackBerry should get its head out of its *** and release a proper stable OS.

I love and support BlackBerry as much as the biggest fan boy, but I would be lying to myself if I was to say the OS has progressed from a smoothness/stability standpoint since its initial release; I believe it has regressed, or possibly stayed the same, at best. I never had any lockups prior to this update and now they are very consistent...it's very, very frustrating.
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-09-15 10:55 AM
    Worst OS update? Easy, OS6 from OS 5.

Everyone say after me: Memory Bleed.
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-09-15 12:38 PM
    I don't know why all the crackberians are acting so lunatic??
    What the OP said is obviously right. There is no perfect OS after 10.2.1 for me. Tried every leaks and OS after that. But obviously still faced problems. Of the all other fluctuating problems, volume notification remained the main problem which was unsolved throughout every release. What is happening with BlackBerry??

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:44 PM
    My girlfriend has the same problems on her z30, the phone stops working for like 10 secs and starts working again but it does it very frequently,any suggestions for the best os right now for z30?
    On both the Q10 and Z30, I found doing a clean install from BlackBerry Link - and not doing a restore afterwards - resolved those issues.

Z30 / STA100-5 /10.3.1.1784 (no more double-typing Q10).
    extisis likes this.
    05-09-15 12:53 PM
    And I had also got so many answers from crackberians and even Blaze when I was talking the same about so many OS releases, but still bugs. Answer was - there are so many versions of phones. So the difference in bugs and problems differs in phones and OS. Nt just BlackBerry, but also samsung, iphone and every other vendors face this. 1st of all, we shouldn't worry about other vendors. Secondly, if there was so many different versions of each model, why 10.2.1 was running perfectly in high majority of the phones?
    It is really high time BlackBerry do something about it. Or at least make some announcements about it..Like they are going to release the perfect OS patch in "THIS" Specified time or something so. And the people who doesn't have problem, it is not giving u any right to down throw the people who has. When u make such hard comments, I guess BlackBerry comes to a decision that things are ok with majority and others, it's their own negligence the reason

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:54 PM

For those recommending a wipe, that is not a proper solution but more of a band aid solution. While I do appreciate the advice, I've been hearing this advice since the first release of BB10 and frankly I'm not supposed to be doing that with every single release; BlackBerry should have at least gotten it right by now.
    It's a sound piece of advice. Been sound since BBOS days when this was a solution to many problems. and i would say BBRY got it right with 10.3.1 on my Z10 . Not experiencing anything you are. What phone are you using? could be your phone.
    05-09-15 01:31 PM
    I'm sure BlackBerry will provide us a 10.2 like OS for sure soon.

Posted via CB10
    calm down bud. you want to buy my Z10? works perfect on 10.3.1
    05-09-15 03:30 PM

2. STAY QUIET UNTIL THEN

What was that? I didn't quite get it...

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 06:16 PM
    calm down bud. you want to buy my Z10? works perfect on 10.3.1
    Okay, first, it's not laggy and worst for all devices. Only for some it's perfect, otherwise it's really worst. Second, I'd love to buy your Z10 but I'm not in to full touchscreen phones.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 09:37 PM
    Okay, first, it's not laggy and worst for all devices. Only for some it's perfect, otherwise it's really worst. Second, I'd love to buy your Z10 but I'm not in to full touchscreen phones.

Posted via CB10
    So you're saying there's more people with a faulty 10.3.1 on their BB10 phones than not? How do you know this information? Because I'm calling your bluff as opinion.

Posted via the CB10 App on my Z10
    05-09-15 10:28 PM
    Calm down. No trolling. Just curious, never had a bad OS from BlackBerry not even a glitchy one really. Also I have been looking for a fix.

Posted with Z30
    Obviously you didn't use 10.1
    Anyway there are already several threads listing the numerous problems with this update.
    After 6 weeks and the loss of a customer as a direct result of using that OS, I went back to 10.2.1.
    At least it's somewhat drama free.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    05-10-15 12:29 AM
    Obviously you didn't use 10.1
    Anyway there are already several threads listing the numerous problems with this update.
    After 6 weeks and the loss of a customer as a direct result of using that OS, I went back to 10.2.1.
    At least it's somewhat drama free.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    You lost a customer just because you used 10.3.1?

05-10-15 03:21 AM
    Windows Vista has been the worst OS for me :-<

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    extisis likes this.
    05-10-15 03:27 AM
    So you're saying there's more people with a faulty 10.3.1 on their BB10 phones than not? How do you know this information? Because I'm calling your bluff as opinion.

Oh come on, just because you're not facing issues you are not ready to agree? That's really fine. But I guess, you are the only one and a few others I haven't paid attention are not having problems otherwise everyone has reported of issues with 10.3.1, now you sure have eyes, why don't you read the whole thread, from the beginning?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 05:12 AM
    On both the Q10 and Z30, I found doing a clean install from BlackBerry Link - and not doing a restore afterwards - resolved those issues.
    Oh, come on! You know people aren't going to do clean installs to solve problems. They'll keep repeating the same exact steps of installing broken settings and cry on forums.
    05-10-15 05:33 AM

For those recommending a wipe, that is not a proper solution but more of a band aid solution. While I do appreciate the advice, I've been hearing this advice since the first release of BB10 and frankly I'm not supposed to be doing that with every single release; BlackBerry should have at least gotten it right by now. I'm also not supposed to be hard resetting my device every few days so I can feel the smoothness of BB10. BlackBerry should get its head out of its *** and release a proper stable OS.

I love and support BlackBerry as much as the biggest fan boy, but I would be lying to myself if I was to say the OS has progressed from a smoothness/stability standpoint since its initial release; I believe it has regressed, or possibly stayed the same, at best. I never had any lockups prior to this update and now they are very consistent...it's very, very frustrating.
    What's your device and exact OS version? How have you been installing the OS? Where's the thread of you asking for help, if that's quicker than explaining again.
    05-10-15 05:36 AM
105 12345