Is there also a radio for the passport. And autoloader

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:09 AM
    I guess I still have to wait for my carrier to dispatch it

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247

jtvberry
    Last edited by jtv1; 10-19-14 at 05:30 AM.
    10-19-14 05:12 AM
    I guess I still have to wait for my carrier to dispatch it

jtvberry
    These are leaks.... not officials updates. Everyone has to wait for that.

Posted via CB10
    jtv1 likes this.
    10-19-14 05:16 AM
    Does you tube videos works fine in browser?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:17 AM
    does you tube videos works fine in browser?

Posted via cb10
    yep!

Z10 - 10.3.1.634
    10-19-14 05:24 AM
    Does you tube videos works fine in browser?

Posted via CB10
    Yes works fine. The build seems stable as far as I can tell. Had to do a couple hard resets after installing everything since the runtime gave me issues updating apps with snap. Resolved it after that.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:25 AM
    Yes works fine. The build seems stable as far as I can tell. Had to do a couple hard resets after installing everything since the runtime gave me issues updating apps with snap. Resolved it after that.

Posted via CB10
    What is hard reset is it like restart the app? And I have question is there any problem to do security wipe many times. My mean is that regarding OS.. and installation of any leak problem to phone?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:28 AM
    What is hard reset is it like restart the app? And I have question is there any problem to do security wipe many times. My mean is that regarding OS.. and installation of any leak problem to phone?

Posted via CB10
    Nope just after installing the autoloader I did a wipe and restore from backup without issue. Hard reset just means holding down both volume keys until the phone restarts.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:30 AM
    Blackberry secure cloud? WOW!

Posted via CB10
    I think this runs with Enterprise, please correct me; someone, if am wrong.

jtvberry
    10-19-14 05:32 AM
    Unless your device is white listed don't expect Blend to work.

There is no dark hub in this build for those who keep asking.

Loaded the autoloader than the newest apps over top with Sachesi.

Changes:

- BBM has Zoom meetings option now there but is obviously not enabled yet.
    - HD photo options now available in the settings.
    - Contacts app is still a bloody mess.
    - Cold boot time seems significantly faster am I the only one seeing this?
    - No pins
    - New wipe screen as noted

Posted via CB10
    whats up with the contacts app? i guess i dont use it much to notice whats wrong with it.
    10-19-14 05:36 AM
    Gives you hundreds of repeats and when you have hundreds of contacts it takes like half a hour to setup to merge or get rid of duplicates. The transfer copied to and from sim doesn't work properly. For a communications focused phone this should have been resolved by now.

10.3.1.821 links LIVE-img_20141019_063900.png

Posted via CB10
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    10-19-14 05:41 AM
    I have two questions please :s
    1- what do you mean by watermarks?
    2- what's new in this leak? and is the news features in the last leak available ( battery saver, led colour notifications, hide pictures... ) ???
    reply please

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:42 AM
    This os version nice on my Z3 thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:47 AM
    I will not load it with out a flash supported browser....

That's a very bad thing the BB has done in OS.
    I don't want to miss this leak.
    Also don't want to miss my FB Games which i can play with my Z10 browser i feel like i m playing on my PC...

;(

Posted via CB10
    Been chatting about Flash in another thread on CB,

I was hoping I could be mobile and be to catch my tutors class online, this was on my PB and then I tried on my phone Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247

I haven't got my head around it yet, why adobe would no longer support mobile.

Friends have asked me to help them with the start up of their PCS, well laptops and one of the first things I do after internet security, is adobe.
    4 of them to be exact. Adobe Reader, Flash, AIR and ShockWave, which are all free. Then Java.

I know that Adobe is now into subscribing their applications. But do they also want to send their 4 apps for sale to.

Why can't our devices have both HTML whatever and Flash, or is there compatibility issues.

If I cannot get to subjects I like or need, a mobile will not be a mobile anymore.
    I will stay at home, use my PC and put a landline in.

If anyone wants to contact me.
    They better wait till I get home.

jtvberry
    Asvertus likes this.
    10-19-14 05:57 AM
    I will not load it with out a flash supported browser....

That's a very bad thing the BB has done in OS.
    I don't want to miss this leak.
    Also don't want to miss my FB Games which i can play with my Z10 browser i feel like i m playing on my PC...

;(

Posted via CB10
    I've had Flash disabled on my Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247 for 3 months and haven't had a single issue. Not one.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    10-19-14 06:15 AM
    Can someone be kind enough to publish instructions on how to load the OS leak on the device? There are a lot of people who will be doing this for the first time. (like me)

Also, what's all this talk of watermarks? Can someone explain?

Thank you.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    Repost:
    If you want to load this you have 3 options

1. Clean install - download the debrick + radio and use darcytools beta to create an autoloader (not sure if sachesi works for 10.3.1 autoloaders, haven't heard other am wise though)

or to "upgrade" nondestructively:
    2. download the debrick + radio and extract the app bars from debrick then place the debrick + radio + app bars in a folder and install it using sachesi (long way)
    or
    3. download the debrick + upgrade(core) + radio , use sachesi or darcytools to extract the app bars from the debrick then place core + radio + app bars in a folder and install it using sachesi (faster)

1 or 3 is preferred, if you can't get your hands on the core/upgrade os than 1 or 2.
    drfever, nah.uhh gave you the short form answer, for a newbie, a version of 1 may be the best route to go, especially since people are reporting issues with sideloading (2&3). Here are my instructions for loading a leak using an autoloader:

Preliminary notes:
    Generally the file you download is a zip file that you can open using the free 7-Zip software 7-Zip the built in unzipper on a PC won�t do it.

These instructions are for PCs, I don't believe that you can use this method on a MAC. Some people don't restore but re-set everything up from scratch. I personally have not had a problem restoring.

Do not have your BB connected to the PC via a USB hub. The USB cable must connect your BB directly to the PC.

I have seen one leak where the zip file does not contain an autoloader. Rather it contains two files. In the example I saw there was an exe file and a bat file. To start loading the leak you double click the batch file and it started the loading process.

1. Download the correct zip file for your make and model of BB
    2. extract the autoloader.exe file
    3. Backup your BB10 using BBLink. This is necessary because the autoloader will wipe all the data and settings on your device. Note it will not touch data on your SD Card.
    4. Close BBLink. Keep your PC connected to the BB10
    5. Start the autoloader .exe file. This will load the new version of the OS
    6. Go through the initialization process (don't bother to sign into BB ID unless you don't plan to do a security wipe in step 7). There is a two-step tutorial at the end that you cannot bypass.
    7. Do a security wipe of the phone by going to Settings/Security and Privacy/Security Wipe (this takes about 20 minutes or so). This is a recommended but not required step, its purpose is to clean any fragments of older OS or other software left on the phone*.
    8. Repeat step 6, signing into BB ID this time (omit if no security wipe done).
    9. Restore from BBLink. I recommend that you do not do a full restore but restore settings and media first, then restore applications data
    10. You will have to reinput passwords for e-mail, linked in, facebook etc and redo bluetooth connections (don't know why it doesn't save them).

You now have the latest software. It takes about 24 hours for the OS to settle down, re-index things etc. but then you will find you have a much better, smoother running machine with more functionality and better battery life.

More detailed instructions can be found here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ummies-895151/

and here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rocess-876037/

* smoothrunnings, a Crackberry member, provided a great explanation of why you should do a security wipe: �Anytime you go do a major update on your device it's recommend you do a a secure wipe after you have installed the update. Why? Well autoloaders do not wipe out what�s on your device they simply replace and/or copy new files to your device leaving the old OS files in place, which causes a lot of the problem you see in the forums. So you MUST do a secure wipe after the update has been installed and I would recommend you plug your phone into the wall as a security wipe can take a while. Once you have done that you should be good to go!�
    10-19-14 06:24 AM
    I download the autoloader for my Passport . Unfortunately , it doesnt work in Passport. The system fails to restart and red light keeps flashing. I have again reinstalled the old OS 10.3.0.1418 . If anyone has been able to load 10.3.1.821 on Passport please advise .
    10-19-14 06:25 AM
    I have two questions please :s
    1- what do you mean by watermarks?
    2- what's new in this leak? and is the news features in the last leak available ( battery saver, led colour notifications, hide pictures... ) ???
    reply please

Posted via CB10
    ????

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 06:26 AM
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but, when doing a security wipe, as well as the progress bar across the bottom of the screen, if you tap the screen, you see the % progress in the middle of the screen. (Of course that could have been there for a while and I never noticed)
    10-19-14 06:28 AM
    Hi i installed old browser bar file from 632 apps. flash enabled
    10-19-14 06:29 AM
    I am downloading it now. The OS seems to be quicker.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 06:33 AM
    Hi i installed old browser bar file from 632 apps. flash enabled
    Seriously now?
    What's the point of doing what you are doing?

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    10-19-14 06:33 AM
    Had to use Sachesi 1.2.3, Sachesi 1.9.5 gave me connection errors. After loading Core OS for Z30,
    now on third reboot without me doing anything. After 4th reboot, did a hard reset, OS was not installed.
    Trying to upgrade from 10.3.0.1418 to 10.3.1.821. Thanks.

You mean the spontaneous reboots are back? Or are you rebooting on purpose?
    10-19-14 06:38 AM
    Anyone else having issues with cloud storage in the File Manager? Neither Dropbox, nor Box nor Onedrive work. Getting a "Folder Unavailable Invalid argument" error message. I upgraded using core+radio+apps in Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 06:38 AM
    I been on the autoloader that was created. I have no issues with the rom. Seems about the same as the old developer OS.

Signal quality seems good but I haven't been out driving to see how my Z30 behave on the LIME network here in Barbados. It doesn't work to well with LIME.
    10-19-14 06:43 AM
753 ... 1011121314 ...