Installed the latest version to my Z10 STL2 yesterday - all is fine. However, I noticed the Hub had reloaded 2000+ deleted Facebook notifications.

I deleted these again by long pressing the Facebook folder to 'delete prior' which then deleted everything in the Hub - texts, emails, everything!

While it's not a disaster, and the Hub is working normally, is it just me or have I done something wrong or has anybody else had a similar experience?

Z10 from Day One
    12-31-14 02:03 AM
    You're on such a old leaked OS. That's why people are warned to load leaks at their own discretion.

But unfortunately, there's no way to get back deleted items. Unless if it only deleted from your HUB and not the server itself.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:10 AM
    "Old leaked OS" lol. 747/1154 is new enough for me.

I was enquiring whether the glitch I experienced was a known phenomenon in the Hub. Most of what I lost is backed up or on mail servers. Hub now seems fine and I've been unable to replicate the error

Z10 from Day One
    12-31-14 02:56 AM
    747 is software version. So it's the 2nd to newest currently available.
    I personally have not had this issue. Mind you, I've been using the beta zone FB which is newer, so I can't say whether that's the case
    I wonder if the "delete prior" function is a generic function in hub that deletes everything that hasn't been read
    The BB FB app does have it's glitches, but if it were isolated, it shouldn't have deleted anything else from hub.
    What do you mean by deleted notifications. If you mean notifications that were deleted on your device, well, once it reloads it will come back
    This is because the notifications were only deleted on your device, but not on the FB servers (I actually know of no fb app that deletes from server. Messages seem to be a different issue though). Therefore, when you reload, it will resync those notifications back onto your device
    12-31-14 03:01 AM
    Not worried about getting anything back from Facebook that got deleted from the Hub, just more interested in the fact that the action to delete all the Facebook notifications some how managed to delete the entire contents of the hub. Like I said, been unable to replicate the action.
    12-31-14 07:39 AM