Just a note that this is redundant in latest version.
    You can Extract Apps directly from the debrick file.
    Interesting. I'm using the 2.0 RC version and there is still text on that tab saying to extract the signed before extracting apps. This is good information to have, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 09:44 AM
    Not sure but I hate having to re-do everything when I load an autoloader. Even after restoring, gotta sideload bars etc.
    I just found out that 1 of my 2 apps that I previously had to sideload has appeared after using the autoloader and a full restore on my Passport. The only bars that I had to sideload were Showbox and Snap. After doing the FULL backup and then the Full restore, Showbox has been restored UNLIKE previous OS updates. Snap however did not and I had to sideload that.
    11-15-14 09:53 AM
    hes not lying! latest version from snap working a treat. image and video upload both uploaded!
    Did you guys have to wait for videos to upload? My progress bar gets to about 40% then disappears until I restart the app and see "upload failed"

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 10:08 AM
    which way is better " Destructive " or " Non-Destructive " or No difference at the end result????
    11-15-14 10:25 AM
    which way is better " Destructive " or " Non-Destructive " or No difference at the end result????
    If you want to start from fresh, and don't need to backup and restore your data, then destructively updating results in a fresh new device. Non-destructive update usually work fine for "close" updates. If you're coming from 10.2.1, then you might encounter some issues. However the truth is that when BlackBerry pushes the update OTA for all those devices running 10.2.1 to 10.3.1, it will be exactly the same as what Sachesi does during a non-destructive update.

Posted via CB10
    Alain_A likes this.
    11-15-14 10:40 AM
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1151
    Autoloader - destructive method
    Restored using Link
    (I forget if anything else I'm suppose to list)

Screen froze on BlackBerry sign in. I hit the "back" button then "next" and that fixed it.

BBM wouldn't work. Did a couple of hard reboots and that didn't work. So manually turned phone off and left off about 5-10 minutes. Turned back on and BBM worked.

My phone is a little "choppy" (for lack of a better word) this morning but usually is the first 1-2 days. I should know better by tomorrow how this os is going to work for me.
    I am trying BeBuzz app instead of Hub++ and BeBuzz is a little different.

Not sure if BeBuzz's "no Internet" notification is the same as Hub++'s "no wifi" notification. But I have it set to alert anyway. Hope it is so I can know if wifi drops or not.

Anyway hope this helps anyone wanting to load.

I am....... just here
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-15-14 10:45 AM
    Question, does Sachesi take 30min or 3 hours? I am just wondering if I have time to do it before work.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 (Telus)
    11-15-14 10:52 AM
    I installed 1016 from autoloader and now i can access bb link. So my plan is:
    - to restore my device from a backup of 1016 i had made previously today.
    - then do a non-destructive update to 1151.
    Hope I will be able to access link after that. I will post the results here.
    Everything went smooth and I am on latest leak with access to link. Thankyou all.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 11:04 AM
    It works for me fine with the latest blend software on my passport! 1.0.1.74 from BB Wolrd

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1151
    Last edited by blackbirdz10; 11-15-14 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Bland Version Amended
    11-15-14 11:17 AM
    Question, does Sachesi take 30min or 3 hours? I am just wondering if I have time to do it before work.

I always assume the worst. Starting from nothing I assume about 3 hours to do a full backup in Link, download all files, extract the apps, flash in sachesi, initial reboot and settling in time. It's usually much less but always plan for the worst.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 11:30 AM
    It works for me fine with the latest blend software on my passport!

sys.fuse v1.0.1.74 from BBW should be the latest version that will work with the windows desktop client from Nov4.

Can you confirm that you are actually using sys.fuse v1.1.0.17 from this OS?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-15-14 11:31 AM
    If you want to start from fresh, and don't need to backup and restore your data, then destructively updating results in a fresh new device. Non-destructive update usually work fine for "close" updates. If you're coming from 10.2.1, then you might encounter some issues. However the truth is that when BlackBerry pushes the update OTA for all those devices running 10.2.1 to 10.3.1, it will be exactly the same as what Sachesi does during a non-destructive update.

Posted via CB10
    Animalpak, you and I were discussing some of this yesterday on another thread having to do with flickering of the screen. At that time I had suggested reloading the core OS 1016 over the already existing OS 1016, something that had worked for me and for others. Before you had a chance to try that, 1151 came out, but I suspect that if you had tried the reload of 1016, it would have worked. We'll never know.

Here's the point, or part of it, anyway. As you say, the usual method for an official upgrade is OTA from a carrier, which is the equivalent or perhaps identical process as a Blitz load on Sachesi, even to the point of loading in only the required new files, which is usually less than the total number of files in the OS release, depending upon how "close" the update is to what is on the phone. This is what the average end user (if there is such a thing anymore in the Blackberry world) does, that is, the user who has never heard of Crackberry or leaks or autoload or even Sachesi. All this implies that one shouldn't really need to wipe or autoload or side load anything, ever, at least not with official OS releases. And some of these leaks end up being the official releases.

I have read that with an OTA/Sachesi nondestructive load, a Blackberry phone keeps some or all of the old OS in its memory storage until it's "clear" to the phone that the new OS is going to work. I don't know how long that is, or what happens to the old bars or core OS eventually. I suspect this retention of files has something to do with the fact that in a number of cases, simply reloading the core OS and/or other app bars over the identical OS seems to fix various problems, like screen flickering, or maybe even the BBM or clock malfunctions, such as have been reported with 1151.

Bottom line: Blackberry phones with OS10 shouldn't need wipes or autoloads at all, even though this method does solve some seemingly intractable problems. It may be that in many cases one or two nondestructive reloads of the entire OS, including core OS, apps and radio, may do the trick by somehow creating more "distance" between the new OS and any offending leftover files. Now, you can argue that a nondestructive reload of an entire OS takes as much time as an autoload and restore, but it is not as much work in terms of reregistering apps, re-establishing email accounts, etc.

I would be interested in any thoughts about my theory, and whether it works in practice. No name calling, please! :-)
    Norg likes this.
    11-15-14 11:40 AM
    You can not adjust the user signs since 10.3, that we can not just do it and it does not indicate what it sets up for SMS, ringtones, etc. file folders do not work at Q10 quick access to the top / back, has been good. ringing profile settings was too complicated, Bold 9900 would be standard. SMS and email when writing to continually offer the facebook contacts are not set in vain when handling the contacts. contact sites to automatically decide what is included as the person's name, and or add the facebook photos as well. 3 sim contact several at a time can not erase, separate on my phone even with him for 1 hour. hub from the file can not be saved only for the first few hours after loading Os. bbm channel and over again splitting must constantly search for the folder you want to share the k�pekep and, moreover, it is not just the notes to sd or phone memory went. Selecting multiple pictures simultaneously, sharing impossible. Manage contacts ridiculous today. a nokia 6310 is better I did 15 years ago !!!! More and more errors which arise every day .... Sorry the english
    11-15-14 11:57 AM
    @mtxaudio
    English is not my native language as well, but posting such a rant is pretty useless. Noone here will understand what you are talking about.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 12:25 PM
    sys.fuse v1.0.1.74 from BBW should be the latest version that will work with the windows desktop client from Nov4.

Can you confirm that you are actually using sys.fuse v1.1.0.17 from this OS?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    You've nailed it... that's what I downloaded...

10.3.1.1151 BlackBerry Links and Autoloaders-img_20141116_000528.png

11-15-14 12:36 PM
    BBM and Clock apps have been crash on this Os. I cant open 2 apps.
    Same here. I did a non-destructive with Sachesi 2.0.0RC and now BBM and the clock app won't open. I'm going to try an autoloader install to see if that helps. Then again, moodyk13 said up above that he/she did an autoloader install and BBM still didn't work. Are we the only 3 people having this problem?

Also, my software release says it's 10.3.1.652 whereas others are posting pix showing their software release being 10.3.1.735 (or something like that.) Shouldn't we all end up with the same software release level after the install?
    11-15-14 12:44 PM
    Trying to download autoloader for q10. The bitcasa and mega link don't seem too work. Can someone kindly guide me

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 12:47 PM
    Same here. I did a non-destructive with Sachesi 2.0.0RC and now BBM and the clock app won't open. I'm going to try an autoloader install to see if that helps. Then again, moodyk13 said up above that he/she did an autoloader install and BBM still didn't work. Are we the only 3 people having this problem?

Also, my software release says it's 10.3.1.652 whereas others are posting pix showing their software release being 10.3.1.735 (or something like that.) Shouldn't we all end up with the same software release level after the install?
    No. Many people have problems with those. I dont know why.
    11-15-14 12:48 PM

If you haven't already started the autoload, try doing a complete reload non destructive, of the entire OS, in Sachesi, with the install only newer files unchecked. See my post above. It's worth a try.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 12:53 PM
    Pretty much everything.

Via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-15-14 01:00 PM

Took 30 mins for my passport

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 01:06 PM
    App Notifications Sound in normal Profile, very small, Please fix it,
    I've tried a large volume....but still small.

Blackberry Q10 - OS : 10.3.1.1151 SR : 10.3.1.745
    11-15-14 01:07 PM
    Does this fix the Z10 problem ? The problem where restarting your phone brings it back to factory settings and deleting all your stuff
    I didn't have that problem before. I don't have it now, either.

STL100-1. Multi wipe before. Autolader install. Security wipe after
    11-15-14 01:18 PM
    I have an awkward problem. I did a clean install with autoloader. Now whenever i open BB-link it asks me to complete setup first. What does complete setup mean? i signed in with my BB-ID already and Im connected to wifi. I restarted link and device both but still it asks me to complete setup. It is very annoying. Am I missing any steps? somebody advice please.
    Check it out here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post11081066
    11-15-14 01:24 PM
    Findings on my Passport

Still strobe/flickering bug:
    *Just got flickering, on BBM Meeting - so far nowhere else..

Bug Fixed:
    *When enabling Sleep mode from the swipe down menu, pressing the Top hardware button would not turn off the screen, but If I started the Alarm from swipe down, and then enabled Sleep mode, the button correctly turned Off the screen.

In this latest build, things work as they should again
    11-15-14 01:28 PM
676 ... 1314151617 ...