Leak loaded! Problem though, I'm seeing that I shouldn't restore Blackberry Runtime so when I go to restore, I select Custom but only see 3 options--Application Data, Media, and Settings. I do not have the option to pick which apps from Application Data to restore?
    Restoring Blackberry Runtime was a problem a few months ago with some 10.3.0 over 10.2.1 leaks, as I recall. I think the BB Runtime stores your data from Android apps, though--it's not just the Android Runtime app because it's very large--and lately I've been restoring it without any problem.

If you back up on Windows Link and are going to restore on Windows Link (get the newest Link included in the Blend DL, even if you can't use Blend on your phone, not the separate Link), there is a Restore option for details or something like that for the App Settings only, and there you can check or uncheck anything. If you're backing up and restoring with the Mac Link, there is only the option to select the major categories. And I believe you ave to backup and restore from the same system, that is, Windows or Mac.
    11-16-14 03:07 PM
    Tengo una duda
    Sale versi�n software 10.3.1.745
    Y versi�n del SO 10.3.1.1151...

Posted via CB10
    Tu duda es sobre el numero? , uno es la version del software, y el otro del sistema operativo en particular. No tengo muy en claro la diferencia entre uno y otro, pero no es nada importante, esta bien que aparezcan esos 2 numeros (son 2 cosas distintas). Esa era tu duda? Cualquier cosa avisa.

PD: no me toma las tildes jaja
    11-16-14 03:21 PM
    If you back up on Windows Link and are going to restore on Windows Link (get the newest Link included in the Blend DL, even if you can't use Blend on your phone, not the separate Link), there is a Restore option for details or something like that for the App Settings only, and there you can check or uncheck anything. If you're backing up and restoring with the Mac Link, there is only the option to select the major categories. And I believe you ave to backup and restore from the same system, that is, Windows or Mac.
    I recall seeing the 'details' option on previous backups but it isn't there now. Is there some other way to remove it from the file or should I just do the full restore? FYI this backup is from the most recent official 10.2.. OS?
    11-16-14 03:22 PM
    Setup does not start after re-boot so Link will not connect to the phone and will keep telling that setup is not complete. I had to revert to 10.3.0
    Which phone model you have? And what method did you use for the update?

We've been struggling with the stl1 model having the same problem. But there's no definite solution. I had it 3 times by now, the first time, solved with just a hard reset. Second time, hard reset wasn't enough, so a battery pull brought back the setup screen. The third time (with this last update) I did everything, sec wipe, sic multiwipe, run the autoloader like 5 times (never restored in my life) , but nothing seemed to work. Then I read that typing "oobe://" on the browser would make the initial setup screen start, so I did that. And worked like a charm. I hope that this would help you. Keep us posted
    11-16-14 03:30 PM
    Quisiera saber si alguien mas tiene problemas de resolucion de pantalla en aplicaciones y errores con botones multimedia conn versiones os 10.3 en stl100-1, espero sus respuestas y consejos para solucionarlo
    11-16-14 03:34 PM
    Quisiera saber si alguien mas tiene problemas de resolucion de pantalla en aplicaciones y errores con botones multimedia conn versiones os 10.3 en stl100-1, espero sus respuestas y consejos para solucionarlo
    Yo tengo un stl 1, pero ningun problema de resolucion ni error con los botones. Con que aplicaciones estas teniendo problemas? Y que version del sistema operativo estas usando?
    11-16-14 03:38 PM
    I recall seeing the 'details' option on previous backups but it isn't there now. Is there some other way to remove it from the file or should I just do the full restore? FYI this backup is from the most recent official 10.2.. OS?
    Hmm--I don't know. Last time I restored was a couple of weeks or so ago after autoloading 10.3.1.1016, and Details was there on the latest Windows Link restore. Do you have the latest version of Windows Link from the Blend DL, which includes Link, Blend and drivers?

If I were you, I think I would just restore the whole thing after an autoload--what do you have to lose?

Better yet, back up your current settings, apps, media again, do a nondestructive load of 10.3.1.1151 over your 10.2.x.xxxx, and see if maybe everything works. That's the way BB wants us to do it, anyway--as discussed in this or the other thread on 1151, a Sachesi Blitz load is equivalent to an OTA update, and the Blitz load, with Sachesi 2.0, is a "smart" load--it knows which files are for your phone and which are needed.
    11-16-14 03:39 PM
    I haven't loaded a leak in a long time. But with it looking like 10.3.1 not getting released until maybe January, I decided to give it a go.

I used the autoloader posted by r0v3rT3N (thank you!) and was back up and running in under 2 hours. By far the longest part of the process was doing and then restoring my backup via link.

So far so good. Still getting used to everything and exploring. One funny bug I found was actually in the tutorials - the one for copy and paste doesn't let me paste.

My BBM and clock both work fine. No duplicating contacts or anything.

I have to say, it's a bit of a shock coming from 10.2, but so far mostly in a good way. The UI seems clean and I don't mind the big blue button. I do wish there was an option to disable the 'home' screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:48 PM
    hi guys. i want to do a update with sachesi but the 3 files on page 1 dont work anymore, any other links. i pretty much went through this whole thread
    thx
    11-16-14 03:52 PM
    I haven't loaded a leak in a long time. But with it looking like 10.3.1 not getting released until maybe January, I decided to give it a go.

I used the autoloader posted by r0v3rT3N (thank you!) and was back up and running in under 2 hours. By far the longest part of the process was doing and then restoring my backup via link.

So far so good. Still getting used to everything and exploring. One funny bug I found was actually in the tutorials - the one for copy and paste doesn't let me paste.

My BBM and clock both work fine. No duplicating contacts or anything.

I have to say, it's a bit of a shock coming from 10.2, but so far mostly in a good way. The UI seems clean and I don't mind the big blue button. I do wish there was an option to disable the 'home' screen.

Posted via CB10
    There is a way to disable it :

10.3.1.1151 BlackBerry Links and Autoloaders-img_20141116_185226.png

It's in Spanish, but on settings/display you'll find that toogle.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    11-16-14 03:53 PM
    hi guys. i want to do a update with sachesi but the 3 files on page 1 dont work anymore, any other links. i pretty much went through this whole thread
    thx
    Then this is where you need to be.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-976565/
    11-16-14 03:55 PM
    trying to do the sachisi method, this screen keeps coming up 10.3.1.1151 BlackBerry Links and Autoloaders-img_20141116_183159.pngsince last leak.

Looks like its autoloader time again. thankfully I back up everything to my sd card
    11-16-14 04:05 PM
    thx
    11-16-14 04:10 PM
    Playbook Guy

You need to download the latest Blend and Link which will also install the Drivers for you.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:19 PM
    What is Blend DL? When I switched to 10.3 on my Z10 I downloaded blend not knowing it wouldnt work. Blend removed Link and would not connect to my phone. Is there an updated Blend that I cant find?
    11-16-14 04:34 PM
    Playbook Guy

You need to download the latest Blend and Link which will also install the Drivers for you.

Posted via CB10
    I did and didn't help. Side note: this was the fastest instal b an autoloader ever.
    11-16-14 04:36 PM
    I did and didn't help. Side note: this was the fastest instal b an autoloader ever.
    Have you Developer mode ON on phone? Sachesi want it, not use same way as Autoloader.
    11-16-14 05:51 PM
    Installed using Sachesi, from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 on Q10. I can't access hub, it's blank, same goes for camera, says device software doesn't support camera, phone continues to freeze time after time when I exit an any app until the screen times out and I press the lock button from the top (now on 10 secs just for this issue).

Those are the things I've tried so far. Hope someone helps out -_-

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:41 PM
    Installed using Sachesi, from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 on Q10. I can't access hub, it's blank, same goes for camera, says device software doesn't support camera, phone continues to freeze time after time when I exit an any app until the screen times out and I press the lock button from the top (now on 10 secs just for this issue).

Those are the things I've tried so far. Hope someone helps out -_-

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you didn't install the apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 06:50 PM
    How to use the files posted in the first post of this thread?

Following the steps below you can upgrade to 10.3.1.1151 non-destructively, so you won't lose any data on your device and do not have to start from scratch.
    It's like doing an OTA update on your device.

Note that this tutorial is assuming that you are using Windows and have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed.

Before you do anything backup your device with BlackBerry Link.
    Do a full backup!
    If something goes wrong you can easily go back to your current OS and restore your backup.

Backup made?
    Then close BlackBerry Link and proceed:

1)
    Install the latest version of Sachesi
    Currently 2.0.0 RC from here
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

2)
    Download the 3 leaked files for your device:
    Radio
    Core OS
    Debrick
    from the first post of this thread.
    Make sure that you download the proper files for your device, in this example it is a Z10-STL100-2

The smallest file is the Radio and looks like:
    qc8960-10.3.1.1152-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

The biggest file is the Debrick and looks like:
    qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop-10.3.1.1151-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

The third file is the Core OS and looks like:
    qc8960.factory_sfi-10.3.1.1151-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

3)
    Create a folder on your hard drive
    Name it as the OS you have downloaded, e.g.

4)
    Create a second folder on your hard drive
    Name it
    10.3.1.1151 Debrick

5)
    Put the Core OS and the Radio in your 10.3.1.1151 folder

6)
    Put the Debrick file (the biggest one) in your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder

7)
    Open Sachesi
    You do not have to connect your device yet
    Just open Sachesi and click the tab Extract

Click the Extract Signed button and select the big Debrick file from your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder

You' ll see a progress bar running, wait till the process is finished.

In your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder is now a second even bigger file which looks like:
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.qcfm.qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop .BB10_3_1.1151.798331.signed

In Sachesi click on the Extract Apps button and selct this new big .signed file from your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder

You' ll see again a progress bar running, wait till the process is finished.

In your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder is now a subfolder which looks like:
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.qcfm.qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop .BB10_3_1.1151.798331

Open this folder and copy all files in your formely created 10.3.1.1151 folder (where you put the Core OS and the Radio before)

8)
    Now put your device in airplane mode and connect it via USB
    If you have set a password on your device enter it.
    Click the Install tab
    Leave the checkmark "Only install newer apps" checked
    Click the Install Folder button and select your 10.3.1.1151 folder
    You will see a progress circle, be patient this will take some time

9)
    Your device restarts, first boot may take some time

10)
    Congratulations, you are now running 10.3.1.1151

11)
    Donate to xsacha for providing the excellent Sachesi software:
    Qtness Development � Working on Qt apps
    This is the exact guide I followed. Maybe in step 8, i needed to select the last folder i created in step 7? And not the first folder i created? The folder that i install from only contains Core OS and Radio.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:01 PM
    Thanks for the links. Ready to install on the Z30 tmrw!

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-16-14 07:07 PM
    This is the exact guide I followed. Maybe in step 8, i needed to select the last folder i created in step 7? And not the first folder i created? The folder that i install from only contains Core OS and Radio.

Posted via CB10
    There you go. Make sure you have all 201 apps in there too.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 07:07 PM
    Thanks a lot. I'll try it right away. One question though, which folder am I going to install from? The debrick one, right? The one I copied and pasted Core OS and Radio, right?

EDIT: figured out. Trying it now. Will update you on how everything goes.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:10 PM
    Thanks a lot. I'll try it right away. One question though, which folder am I going to install from? The debrick one, right? The one I copied and pasted Core OS and Radio, right?

EDIT: figured out. Trying it now. Will update you on how everything goes.

Posted via CB10
    The only use for the debrick file is to extract the apps from it. After that, only install core, radio, and apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 07:32 PM
    How to use the files posted in the first post of this thread?

Following the steps below you can upgrade to 10.3.1.1151 non-destructively, so you won't lose any data on your device and do not have to start from scratch.
    It's like doing an OTA update on your device.

Note that this tutorial is assuming that you are using Windows and have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed.

Before you do anything backup your device with BlackBerry Link.
    Do a full backup!
    If something goes wrong you can easily go back to your current OS and restore your backup.

Backup made?
    Then close BlackBerry Link and proceed:

1)
    Install the latest version of Sachesi
    Currently 2.0.0 RC from here
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

2)
    Download the 3 leaked files for your device:
    Radio
    Core OS
    Debrick
    from the first post of this thread.
    Make sure that you download the proper files for your device, in this example it is a Z10-STL100-2

The smallest file is the Radio and looks like:
    qc8960-10.3.1.1152-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

The biggest file is the Debrick and looks like:
    qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop-10.3.1.1151-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

The third file is the Core OS and looks like:
    qc8960.factory_sfi-10.3.1.1151-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar

3)
    Create a folder on your hard drive
    Name it as the OS you have downloaded, e.g.

4)
    Create a second folder on your hard drive
    Name it
    10.3.1.1151 Debrick

5)
    Put the Core OS and the Radio in your 10.3.1.1151 folder

6)
    Put the Debrick file (the biggest one) in your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder

7)
    Open Sachesi
    You do not have to connect your device yet
    Just open Sachesi and click the tab Extract

Click the Extract Signed button and select the big Debrick file from your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder

You' ll see a progress bar running, wait till the process is finished.

In your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder is now a second even bigger file which looks like:
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.qcfm.qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop .BB10_3_1.1151.798331.signed

In Sachesi click on the Extract Apps button and selct this new big .signed file from your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder

You' ll see again a progress bar running, wait till the process is finished.

In your 10.3.1.1151 Debrick folder is now a subfolder which looks like:
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.qcfm.qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop .BB10_3_1.1151.798331

Open this folder and copy all files in your formely created 10.3.1.1151 folder (where you put the Core OS and the Radio before)

8)
    Now put your device in airplane mode and connect it via USB
    If you have set a password on your device enter it.
    Click the Install tab
    Leave the checkmark "Only install newer apps" checked
    Click the Install Folder button and select your 10.3.1.1151 folder
    You will see a progress circle, be patient this will take some time

9)
    Your device restarts, first boot may take some time

10)
    Congratulations, you are now running 10.3.1.1151

11)
    Donate to xsacha for providing the excellent Sachesi software:
    Qtness Development � Working on Qt apps
    Question: how hard would it be to offer an all-in-one download so you just download the one file for your specific model from Megaupload, extract it, then point Sachesi at it which it then installs everything to your phone. It'd be a tad more complicated than autoloader but much simpler than dealing zipping and unzipping of three or four different files, and you still get the sometimes faster non-destructive upgrade.
    11-16-14 08:35 PM
676 ... 1819202122 ...