Had the same time problem. I corrected by changing my time zone to the one that was four hours off and then switched back to the correct time zone. This fixed the problem.

Posted via CB10
    That did the trick my golfing friend. Thanks

Sent via the best damn virtual keyboard in existence...The BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    09-19-14 08:57 PM
    Because my thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...gs-q10-957605/ was closed ( �/({]7$)�%&!% )
    I'll post my findings here.
    I am sure it's a software problem and I have seen this described before.

If data connection (NOT! Wifi!) is lost, phone can not reconnect and you have Voice only 3G(3.5G) connection.

Workaround is annoying and requires either countless restarts or use of escreen.
    To reattach PS you need to go escreen:// 3GPP Radio >Utilities and press "PS Attach".
    Really annoying.

PS! I wish there was a official bug tracker site (not a f*n forum!) for reporting bugs. Writing this stuff here has probably no effect what so ever.
    One can only hope that someone, who actually deals with software problems at BB, happens to read our cries for help.
    09-20-14 05:05 AM
    Persian / Farsi Keyboard unfortunatly did not have د word that equal to D word in english.
    then txt message is so difficult without one word.
    09-20-14 08:01 AM
    Anyone got this before. And no that's not my picture password.
    Attachment 298903

It happened twice today. Seems to occur when the phone locks itself when an app is running in full screen.

Posted via CB10
    Regular occurrence for me these past few days. I enter 5 times incorrectly then get the prompt to put in 'blackberry' then p/w.

Sometimes the power button on top turns the display on then off and the picture comes back but that works few times. Try and share your experience.

Btw I'm z30 Sta100-5 on an autoloader installed OS.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 11:40 AM
    In BBM 20.4.4.8 when replying through feeds (display pic or new status updates) even though the option is there by clicking the X below the smiley icon to remove the reference to the pic or stat update nothing happens when I click on the X.

I usually start convos from feeds but I remove the reference in most cases.

Anyone with a fix just as yet?

Attachment 299111
    09-20-14 11:55 AM
    Regular occurrence for me these past few days. I enter 5 times incorrectly then get the prompt to put in 'blackberry' then p/w.

Sometimes the power button on top turns the display on then off and the picture comes back but that works few times. Try and share your experience.

Btw I'm z30 Sta100-5 on an autoloader installed OS.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on a z10(stl3) did non destructive via sachesi.
    What I do when this happens is,I get it wrong once and press cancel. Then try to unlock again, the picture password usually works after.

Another bug happened this morning. There was a black rectangle instead of where the time usually is in the lock screen today. I do not have a screenshot of that one. Also some games have graphics rendering issues. Could be related to the lockscreen bug I had.
    09-20-14 12:20 PM
    I've been running it for over a week now. I've found:

1) When I enter an appointment into calendar for the local calendar, all information except the time gets removed. If I save to my enterprise/work calendar, all is good. Haven't tried other calendar 's.

2) Lost ability to stream Netflix to ChromeCast. This REALLY SUCKS. If anyone knows a fix.. HELP

3) No Apps available in BlackBerry World when in work space. Spoke with our administration and he thinks this may be mitigated once the OS becomes official (cool guy, doesn't have a bird when we run leaks) .

4) Many Android apps open markedly slower. Once open they run well but there is a definite lag opening the apps.

5) Cannot wake up device by swiping up (intermittent).

6) Volume will alternate when using Internet (my daughter and I use the Disney site to listen to stories, each time you turn a page, the volume sometimes goes to max all by itself).

6) Camera is finicky. Seems slower and no longer able to tap anywhere on screen to take a pic. HOWEVER, you can take a pic while taking a video - so a trade off.

That's about all for negatives. Assistant works well, all radios are great (FM, Cell, etc). Battery is good. I am a very heavy user, I get 18 hours minimum. Touch works well. New edit text bubble is fantastic.

X

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 02:48 PM

1) When I enter an appointment into calendar for the local calendar, all information except the time gets removed. If I save to my enterprise/work calendar, all is good. Haven't tried other calendar 's.

2) Lost ability to stream Netflix to ChromeCast. This REALLY SUCKS. If anyone knows a fix.. HELP

3) No Apps available in BlackBerry World when in work space. Spoke with our administration and he thinks this may be mitigated once the OS becomes official (cool guy, doesn't have a bird when we run leaks) .

4) Many Android apps open markedly slower. Once open they run well but there is a definite lag opening the apps.

6) Volume will alternate when using Internet (my daughter and I use the Disney site to listen to stories, each time you turn a page, the volume sometimes goes to max all by itself).

6) Camera is finicky. Seems slower and no longer able to tap anywhere on screen to take a pic. HOWEVER, you can take a pic while taking a video - so a trade off.

That's about all for negatives. Assistant works well, all radios are great (FM, Cell, etc). Battery is good. I am a very heavy user, I get 18 hours minimum. Touch works well. New edit text bubble is fantastic.

X

Posted via CB10
    try autoloader data wipe and dont't restore,start over works smooth for me skype it's got few issues but works somehow. everything else works fine.also do few reboots
    09-20-14 03:03 PM

X

Posted via CB10
    try autoloader data wipe and dont't restore,start over works smooth for me skype it's got few issues but works somehow. everything else works fine.also do few reboots
    09-20-14 03:04 PM
    So it does/should work?(Netflix that is). I did the Multi Wipe Install that got posted a last week and then a fresh load of all apps. No love for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 03:13 PM
    So it does/should work?(Netflix that is). I did the Multi Wipe Install that got posted a last week and then a fresh load of all apps. No love for me.

Posted via CB10
    looks like 1154 it's good for z10 and 1052 it's good for z30 ,but that's not necessarily for everybody.
    09-21-14 09:30 AM
    looks like 1154 it's good for z10 and 1052 it's good for z30 ,but that's not necessarily for everybody.
    For my Z10 1052 is better. 1154 caused so many troubles. Went back to 1052. After using it about a week. I just sideloaded bar files that are updated since 1052. Didn't touch the core OS. My OS version still displays 10.3.0.1052.
    09-21-14 10:45 AM
    Anyone using z3 experiencing lags and stutters with this OS.

Posted via my Z3
    09-21-14 02:31 PM
    Installed via autoloader on my Z30. I have a couple issues, other than the camera. Somewhat strange, doesn't look like anyone else has had this.

When I get a call, if I decline it, it doesn't decline. It goes away for a second and then calls me again. Any ideas?

Also Skype seems awful, they have trouble hearing me.

Should I try loading bars from the last leak? What is the phone bar called?
    09-21-14 04:22 PM
    Is there an option to bring back the old setting for the active frame? Like what you newly open is on the upper left.

@Geenaxion Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    You know, I didn't even notice this but yes, this would be very nice. I noticed I was naturally looking to the top left and then looked down and saw it but thought nothing of it as if this was normal, if that makes any sense.
    09-21-14 04:29 PM
    Some of my CALLS are getting automatically rejected. Z10 .1154 stl-1 ...Plzz someone help me.
    09-22-14 01:40 AM
    Another leak required though. Seems as a generalised rule the OS is more stable on a Z30 than a Z10.

Had the red light of doom last night and thought Ahhh I've lost everything, battery pulled and all was fine like nothing happened. 100% battery as well. Several random reboots.
    Keyboard swiping and surface touch area issues as well as audio crackle through headphones (yes tried various headphones)

To be honest it doesn't matter how I load the OS and what methods I follow. It works for some but not others. Love the OS though and can't wait for the next installment.

Rough with the smooth as they say.

Posted via my Z10 (10.3.0.1154)
    09-22-14 07:33 AM
    Some of my CALLS are getting automatically rejected. Z10 .1154 stl-1 ...Plzz someone help me.
    I am having the same issue (Z10,stl-3,1154). Tried reloading with sachesi, eventually used an autoloader. Still getting the same issue. I believe it has something to do with call forwarding. I cannot make any changes to it and when I dial ##004# I get an error message. Perhaps the sim card is damaged?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 03:36 AM
    Battery calibration seems to work perfect ONLY when charging the phone under 10%.
    Call out using loudspeaker seems to have intermittenc (tried @ same place), none occurred when using "slowspeaker" lol

STL100-1 / 10.3.0.1154
    09-23-14 07:50 AM
    I've just had a weird bug: I sent a text message to my parents, they answered, but their message didn't show up in the right conversation. On my phone (z30), their message appears as having been written by a friend of mine. I got scared when I saw the answer there and thought my friend received my pretty personal message instead of my parents...
    Is there any way to make the message appear back on the right place ?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 09:04 AM
    Guys I am not able to play video from the video folder after upgrading to 10.3.0.1154 :-(. However I can play them from Whatsapp. Any idea? It's a leak just in case if anybody is unaware. Q10-SQN 100-3

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 12:42 PM
    Anyone having this issue where there's no notifications showing in the hub or in the phone app for call placed, received or missed ? I have the settings set to show both under hub management /calls ... and nothing. I don't even know when I missed a call as it will not show at all either way. I tried changing the settings to hub only or separate only. Nothing. I didn't have this problem till Saturday when I had no charger and my phone battery when under 15%. I have a Z30 on the TELUS network. I tried restarting the phone to hard reset... nothing. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 02:47 PM
    Hey, not sure where to be posting this, but I'm almost 100% sure it's a 1054 issue and I couldn't find this posted anywhere else:

Anyone know of a fix/anyone else having issues with incoming calls when on wifi?
    For me they go straight to vmail, but for outgoing calls or any time of call when not on wifi, it works perfectly...

I did a soft-upgrade from 1052 to 1154 (The original 10.3 non-watermarked leak) but my phone still shows Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-23-14 02:50 PM
    Guys I am not able to play video from the video folder after upgrading to 10.3.0.1154 :-(. However I can play them from Whatsapp. Any idea? It's a leak just in case if anybody is unaware. Q10-SQN 100-3

Posted via CB10
    I get the same problem. Plays from file manager, bbm, whatsapp, but not from the video folder.

Rocking my sexy white Z30 10.3.0.1052
    09-23-14 04:53 PM
    Turns out my 4G connection problems were caused by Verizon suspending my line due to a stolen phone. The heck? Got them to unsuspend it and now the 1154 install works great... except after using the autoloader, apparently Blackberry Link won't recognize my device. I can't even connect to it with Google Chrome's Blackberry Playbook extension to install Snap. Help...? Are there are some drivers I'm supposed to install?
    09-23-14 06:26 PM
554 ... 1617181920 ...