try going into your settings, storage and access and under usb connection put it to windows.
    09-08-14 08:10 PM
    Did that doesn't seem to help

Posted via CB10
    You probably already did, but just in case, restart all.
    09-08-14 08:59 PM
    10.2.1.3247 to 10.3.0.1154

I appreciate when others post their thoughts on an OS leak, thought I'd share my opinion.

Installed leak 10.3.0.1154 on my Z10STL100-3, used the auto loader and no restore.
    General

Pro:
    - Assistant is awesome, not perfect but a massive improvement to the previous one. Sent a BBM using voice and didn't need to correct it 3 times first! This is the reason I loaded the leak!
    - Cursor position (Bubble) is easier to use.
    - Text selection didn't change much but selection turns green when you copy.
    - Icons, no boxes and more on the screen.
    - Folders hold more now!
    - Everything 'seems' faster but I assume that's just the clean install.
    - The android HooToo app now works, can't wait to try more.
    - Active frame layout and the ability to move them.

Neutral:
    - Active frame page (Home, I guess) is always there even when it's blank.
    - Prefer the old keyboard look, but this one is not bad.
    - New text message screen is more like BBM. Why have a green check mark beside sent SMS messages?

Cons:
    - Not a fan of the flat look, but certainly not a deal breaker for me.
    - Don't like the hard white boxed labels on the active frames.

Hub
    Pro:
    - Hub Instant Actions, have mine set for file and delete options.
    - Not new but this update fixed this for me. My Yahoo email account is now syncing forever!

Calendar
    Pros:
    - Agenda View with the option of scrolling by week at the top of the screen.
    - Shows 'end' time of appointments below in list! (really like this)

Neutral:
    - Scroll vertically through months in month view
    - Swipe to the right for year view in month view

Cons:
    - Loss of the growing numbers dependent on your schedule.
    - Difficult to see small lines representing appointments on each day (month view)
    - Not a fan of the new look

Problems, only one
    - After taking a picture and then trying to view it the app crashed.

Posted via CB10
    niceup likes this.
    09-08-14 09:03 PM
    Can someone post the links for download Core OS (Z30)?

I'll appreciate it!

BlackBerry Z30 - OS 10.3.0.1130 + .1154 Bars
    09-08-14 09:18 PM
    Medscape not working.
    The OS form factor is great. I like the icon when using the phone
    Blackberry Assistant is fabulous. Voice understood well and able to audio call, text and browse
    New bubble for text placement is fantastic
    Btw I did an autoload and security wipe without restore on my Z30 Verizon

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:59 PM
    Can someone post the links for download Core OS (Z30)?

I'll appreciate it!

BlackBerry Z30 - OS 10.3.0.1130 + .1154 Bars
    No problem. This link will take you there: 10.3.0.1154 - All Devices

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10799451

Z-30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.0.1154 / T-Mobile USA
    Numero12 likes this.
    09-08-14 10:05 PM
    Another bug:
    In ABI Note and General Settings - Some Fonts don't change to white (they are gray) and so print is difficult to read in Dark Theme

Z30 / STA-100-3 / 10.3.0.1154 / Verizon
    09-08-14 11:23 PM
    Installed .1154 last night via autoloader (Thanks, Thurask!) - meant to do security wipe after install but forgot - but everything working perfectly - no problems with any native, made for BB, or Android apps - am experiencing the spacebar issue intermittently, but find that tapping it a bit more firmly takes care of it. All in all - superb OS.
    09-09-14 12:28 AM
    - Active frame page (Home, I guess) is always there even when it's blank.
    Settings / Display / Show wallpaper when all apps are closed
    09-09-14 04:20 AM
    Medscape not working.
    The OS form factor is great. I like the icon when using the phone
    Blackberry Assistant is fabulous. Voice understood well and able to audio call, text and browse
    New bubble for text placement is fantastic
    Btw I did an autoload and security wipe without restore on my Z30 Verizon

Posted via CB10
    Yes, sadly Medscape doesn't work. Whyyy :-(
    Everything else is ok.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 04:52 AM
    I have a Q10 and I can say in general I like this version of software, the camera works great, the software is smooth, everything runs faster, the battery has improved a lot, but I got some glitches:
    - First, can't open android notification from the HUB
    - Instagram crash every time
    - when I make a call It doesn't recognize some numbers from my agenda

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-09-14 05:07 AM
    After restoring from 1052 (Only settings, contacts & Calendar), My Z10 is shutting down abruptly at 18-17% battery level. Does it because of some setting issues from earlier version? any one else has faced similar issue. Any way to correct it?
    09-09-14 05:13 AM
    The movies and sports component of BlackBerry Assistant isn't working for me today. Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my Naked Selfie secure BlackBerry.
    I was experiencing this issue as well on Saturday, but it seems to have resolved itself...

Posted via BBCBZ10
    09-09-14 06:00 AM
    Dang, so many places to look for problem solving. After I upgraded my TMO Z30 to .1154, I can no longer see my Z30 with my Win7 pc. I read somewhere but forgot where, to download new drivers. I tried Google but NO HELP ( I hate hearing "google is your best friend"response).
    Any thoughts?
    Me2 likes this.
    09-09-14 06:20 AM
    Dang, so many places to look for problem solving. After I upgraded my TMO Z30 to .1154, I can no longer see my Z30 with my Win7 pc. I read somewhere but forgot where, to download new drivers. I tried Google but NO HELP ( I hate hearing "google is your best friend"response).
    Any thoughts?
    Have you tried choose' mac or windows'from device capacity setting??

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 09:08 AM
    This is definitely the best radio. I have a farm and usually when we go there, I have 1 bar next to the road and it was so slow it was pointless using. Now with 1154, I'm in the forest (part of my farm property) and I'm getting 3 bars and it's very fast. And I have 4-5 bars next to the road

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. I had the opposite experience yesterday where I had 1 bar in an area I had full bars with the previous radios. Could have been a cell tower issue I suppose. Will have to monitor. I actually missed two calls (went straight from voice mail).

Posted via CB 10 on my Z30 (STA100-5) w 10.3.0.1154
    09-09-14 09:20 AM
    I was experiencing this issue as well on Saturday, but it seems to have resolved itself...

Posted via BBCBZ10
    Thanks for posting. Wouldn't have tried it unless I saw your post. Also working for me now as well.
    PapiPabs likes this.
    09-09-14 11:55 AM
    Which variant of Z30 do you own?

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    STA100-6
    I have also seen that the I cannot phone back via the phone log view on some contacts.
    09-09-14 12:08 PM
    What I found is that, simple password don't work for me.
    When I turn it on, it just only ask me to change my device password.

Wifi turns off after restart of device.

Also I don't know if this is an app issue but I can't log in to my fb on 9gag, on previous os I can log in, but on this one the screen don't respond when trying to log in.

@Geenaxion Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    09-09-14 12:49 PM
    My biggest gripe about this build is:

Homescreen is permanent, even if no active frames...I hate having to swipe to first app screen after getting so used to them being right there from lock screen if nothing was open.
    HatTip to Croberry1989 for alerting me that this is optional! Can be removed in settings>>display>>turn off "show wallpaper when all apps are closed". Love having different options. SCORE! Maybe if i ever change my wallpaper to a nice personal pic of a nice memory, i might turn this back on.

Alarm volume is SUPER LOW, have overslept the past 3 mornings, since installing.
    Just found that drilling into the actual alarm event gives a proprietary volume bar for that alarm only...this bar wasn't at the highest setting for my morning alarm...but we will see tomorrow...i just maxed it out.

Also feel like the white "Name-Bar" on the active frames is a bit of an eye sore. It gets in the way of info in the calendar active frame. should be no-fill, instead of white-fill. Or how about Vertical band along the left edge?

Other than that...i love the new visuals everywhere. Also, my battery life "Feels" like the longest ever....forgot to leave phone charging overnight, still ticking through lunch today without any top-offs, with moderate use.
    Last edited by dodgerfan_nyc; 09-09-14 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Realized this was a fixable issue...or, rather...an optional feature. (thanks to Coroberry1989
    09-09-14 01:35 PM
    My biggest gripe about this build is:

Homescreen is permanent, even if no active frames...I hate having to swipe to first app screen after getting so used to them being right there from lock screen if nothing was open.

Alarm volume is SUPER LOW, have overslept the past 3 mornings, since installing.
    Just found that drilling into the actual alarm event gives a proprietary volume bar for that alarm only...this bar wasn't at the highest setting for my morning alarm...but we will see tomorrow...i just maxed it out.

Also feel like the white "Name-Bar" on the active frames is a bit of an eye sore. It gets in the way of info in the calendar active frame. should be no-fill, instead of white-fill. Or how about Vertical band along the left edge?

Other than that...i love the new visuals everywhere. Also, my battery life "Feels" like the longest ever....forgot to leave phone charging overnight, still ticking through lunch today without any top-offs, with moderate use.
    Man, homescreen is not permanent. Go to settings/ Display/turn off "show wallpaper when all apps are closed".
    :-)

Posted via CB10
    dodgerfan_nyc and voiceover like this.
    09-09-14 01:44 PM
    Man, homescreen is not permanent. Go to settings/ Display/turn off "show wallpaper when all apps are closed".
    :-)

Posted via CB10
    You're the BEST! Thanks for this. My life is now GREAT!
    09-09-14 01:50 PM
    The only issue I've found is with the Blackberry Assistant. I say "open file manager", or any installed app, it responds "file manager not found on device"...
    09-09-14 01:56 PM
    Messages space is very narrow in width and that is not practical

I have z30

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 02:00 PM
    Small visual change I noticed. The app name is now closer to the app icon. On 1130 there was a larger gap. Font is different too.
    09-09-14 02:17 PM
554 ... 89101112 ...