What BB10 device you are going to load this on?
    You might want to search and read about SIG Wipes and autoloader first.

Here is how I load leaks...
    1. Backup using BlackBerry Link
    2. SIG Wipes
    3. Autoloader
    4. Setup everything again

Both #2 and #3 are exe files you can just run on Windows with your BB10 device connected via USB cable.

If you don't have all your contacts, calendar on one of the online email service (e.g. Hotmail / Gmail) ....then, you might want to set that up first.

I never restore from the Link backup... and I don't recommend that, especially when we are dealing with unofficial releases.

Crackberry have tones of tutorials. Just need to search for it. Google is also available....if needed.

Good Luck.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052
    Today I'll try a z10 of a friend. Next week I'll receive a q10 for me and try again thanks a lot! About the wipe, I thought the new software would erase everything on the phone ( same thing when we wipe? I used to wipe with bbsak )

Thanks a lot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-28-14 11:23 AM
    Anyone got around to the fix for the camera taking blurry photos? I wiped and reload the OS but it's still the same.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 11:23 AM
    Don't know whether my upgrade was unique, but if it helps somebody:
    After splitting autoloader, couldn't get Sachesi to recognise phone - no way. So:
    Used Blackberry Link to back up.
    Used autoloader to install - all OK so far.
    Data connection & wi-fi both connected.
    Phone showed 'trying to update Blackberry Blend on your PC' - and stayed there. Showed instructions, if problem, for locating update file. Could not 'Start' update as couldn't find net connection?. Showed web url for downloading. Blank page, couldn't download to PC.
    Dismissed Blend update on phone and connected to Link to restore. Phone 'Not Connected'. Oh s**t!
    Downloaded Blackberry Link from Blackberry World and installed onto PC. Could not complete installation, so abandoned. S**t, s**t!!
    Solution finally found: connect phone to PC. In the Blackberry Drive directory click 'Update Drivers' then click 'Start'. Ahhh.
    Blackberry Link now finds phone to restore. Relieved, I now find that Sachesi now can see phone - bummer!
    Everything working, although I still can't get the Remember app to actually remember notes (I found this very useful). Ah well.
    08-28-14 11:39 AM
    Today I'll try a z10 of a friend. Next week I'll receive a q10 for me and try again thanks a lot! About the wipe, I thought the new software would erase everything on the phone ( same thing when we wipe? I used to wipe with bbsak )

Thanks a lot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The autoloaders will erase everything on your phone. However if you want a better wipe, do a search for SIC wipe.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...0-only-924580/

Btw -- I used bbsak last week on my 9810 prior to loading a hybrid. So I know how it is. There's a bit of a learning curve to BB10.
    Last edited by tdyhedge; 08-28-14 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Added link
    clie610 and fabio984 like this.
    08-28-14 11:43 AM
    I used autoloader and it didn't work. When my phone rebooted it was the same 10.2 OS as I had before, nothing erased. The only change was that the radio was not working. It said SIM from unknown source. Tried it twice with same results. Guess the autoloader doesn't like my 100-3 z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 12:18 PM
    Have tired 7zip and winrar, anytime the file get to 44% it stops and bring up an error, that the file is broken...but lemme just try winzip and see what comes out.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat, any luck with winzip?
    08-28-14 12:59 PM
    The autoloaders will erase everything on your phone. However if you want a better wipe, do a search for SIC wipe.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...0-only-924580/

Btw -- I used bbsak last week on my 9810 prior to loading a hybrid. So I know how it is. There's a bit of a learning curve to BB10.
    After 4 days worth of fooling around with reloads, restores, etc and still having all sorts of problems, I did a regular security wipe, leaving the OS installed ( but the OS reinstall with autoloader is the quickest part of the whole thing, anyway),and no restore of anything at all, most of the issues disappeared. Just make sure your media stuff is all on a SD card first. Yes, the setup time for all the apps is longer than with a restore, but you'll save yourself a lot of grief in the long run.

I don't know if the SIC Multi wipe is really better than just a BB security wipe, but with SIC you will have to do the OS reinstall, too, because it wipes the OS, which the regular wipe doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 02:04 PM
    please tell me i have taken backup through link and installed leaked os on myQ10 now can i restore it as i lost all contacts
    08-28-14 02:16 PM
    Yes u can restore your backup.. and can get back each and every thing from ur previous 10.2.1 OS

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 02:23 PM
    Yes u can restore your backup.. and can get back each and every thing from ur previous 10.2.1 OS

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure it won't mess up the phone with the 10.3 leak?
    08-28-14 02:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 02:35 PM
    I read both. They should be separated. "tutorial 1 " and " tutorial 2 ".
    Moderator usman_hidayat19 already replied and helped..
    I just have some dificulty because i've been on Apple and my last BB was 9900. And I used to help A LOT on the forums.
    Also, from what I've read, you need to have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed on your PC.

This isn't often mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    fabio984 likes this.
    08-28-14 02:54 PM
    Also, from what I've read, you need to have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed on your PC.

This isn't often mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    Good point/reminder.

Kinda funny, isn't it? We all want to have the latest OS and apps on our phones, but some of us never bother upgrading Link!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 03:16 PM
    Since I have installed this OS I have noticed that the BBM Channels I have subscribed to are not being updated regularly as before. I had to update BBM after I installed the OS. Has anyone else noticed this or have a fix?

Thanks
    08-28-14 03:28 PM
    I've tried every little trick to get the keyboard working right, from doing a full wipe, SicWipe, reload autoloader, DON'T restore backup... and nothing is working. Words don't swipe in correctly, either swiping a nearby word or just not swiping in anything at all. The space bar only works half the time, so I'm constantly having to hit it twice. It's been two days on this load, so I know the OS has settled.

I did the Keyboard Pop up trick that's been mentioned, but it did nothing.

I don't see a lot of other people saying that they're having trouble with their keyboard. Is this really isolated to me?? Can anyone help with this?
    (What I typed here took me 10 minutes because of having to go back and correct mistakes that never would have been there on 10.2. It SHOULD have been about 2 minutes)
    There are many comments on the keyboard issues with this leak, and there is a separate post just on that topic. The stickiness persists and I agree that these tricks aren't curing the problem. It's a leak of course, so not too surprising.
    08-28-14 03:33 PM
    is this leak worth it.
    08-28-14 04:02 PM
    Battery life is so good!!
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140829_002800.png

~Omar Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    08-28-14 04:28 PM
    is this leak worth it.
    Yes...No...Maybe...
    08-28-14 04:29 PM
    Good point/reminder.

Kinda funny, isn't it? We all want to have the latest OS and apps on our phones, but some of us never bother upgrading Link!

Posted via CB10
    Probably because so many are so frustrated with Link that they don't even use it regularly enough to know that there were updates.

Posted via CB10
    FCSC likes this.
    08-28-14 04:52 PM
    I'm in the same boat, any luck with winzip?
    Winrar rarlabs.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    dperry360 likes this.
    08-28-14 04:59 PM
    Link has much improved of late. Always keep my full backups fresh. Also need link to get Remote File Access established.

via CB10 on Z30 10.3.0.1052
    08-28-14 05:04 PM
    funny guys i send the link for my friend and when the download complete it was a movie !
    08-28-14 05:23 PM
    funny guys i send the link for my friend and when the download complete it was a movie !
    What link did you sent?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-28-14 05:24 PM
    Loaded 10.3.0.1130 on top of this build. So far so good.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1130
    08-28-14 06:27 PM
    I am loving this OS on my STL100-4. I did a non-destructive upgrade with Sachesi. My biggest issue was my 64GB SD card content couldn't be read. Saved the data off to my PC, reformatted the card in the Z10, then reloaded the data. All is well now.

Battery life the first two days seemed meh. Now, on the third day it's really settled down. I think I might get 10 hours out of it vs. the previous 4 or 5. I was really starting to hate the battery in this phone.

I'm getting used to the new hub, a little busy, but maybe more efficient. Panoramic is cool. All my apps are running fine. Even the old docs to go is OK since I took the new ones out of Sachesi. Even the Verizon escreen hotspot edit is working. Last week I couldn't wait for my two years to get here and get a Z30, now, no hurry. This thing is flying again.

Posted via CB10
    Croberry1989 likes this.
    08-28-14 08:09 PM
2,524 ... 9293949596 ...