Everything seems to be running and syncing just fine. The only bug so far is the jammed video editor. Will reboot later and try it again.

Attachment 292280

Posted via CB10
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is the ONE MAJOR THING THAT I NEED!!!! I HAVE to have the Story Maker working, otherwise I can't use this update. PLEASE let this be a settling issue related to memory. Come on... PLEASE!!!
    08-21-14 07:03 PM
    if you use sachesi to update, you don't need a backup....woot
    You don't say!

Maybe I want a fresh install this time and need a backup ready if/when I move back to 10.2.1? hehe
    08-21-14 07:03 PM
    Looking for some assistance.
    Wanting to load up the new OS 10.3 but I'm running a mac with no bootcamp or windows.
    Is my only option SACHESI?? Can't get that to work!!
    Is there a way I can manually side load the individual .BARs
    08-21-14 07:04 PM
    Q10: bug
    When I turn on option flip to save power and then pick up phone from flat surface my phone is waking but Lift to wake is off.
    yeah, I noticed that as well. Will bring that up when the next survey comes around...or you can tweet it to @blackberrydev to let them know.
    08-21-14 07:05 PM
    i bet this will help sounds easy and understandable aswell thanks will try this out and tell you if i am having any glitches (if thats ok) thanks for your reply
    08-21-14 07:05 PM
    Alright so I've made some mirrors for all, just in case if mega goes into haywire because of us CB users haha, hopefully Bla1ze can add it to OP
    Just wanted to say THANKS! for doing this as I was getting nowhere with Mega, it appears to be totally overwhelmed...
    08-21-14 07:06 PM
    Looking for some assistance.
    Wanting to load up the new OS 10.3 but I'm running a mac with no bootcamp or windows.
    Is my only option SACHESI?? Can't get that to work!!
    Is there a way I can manually side load the individual .BARs
    Sorry, Bud. Using Sachesi is manually sideloading them.

If you are able to get the Chrome plugin installed, I suppose you could sideload some of the apps, but not the OS. You need Sachesi for the OS install, or a Windows machine for the Autoloaders.
    08-21-14 07:07 PM
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is the ONE MAJOR THING THAT I NEED!!!! I HAVE to have the Story Maker working, otherwise I can't use this update. PLEASE let this be a settling issue related to memory. Come on... PLEASE!!!
    Just load the older version using sachesi... this is what I did on the 700 build

Edit-is working fine for me with the included app
    Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 07:09 PM
    Just wanted to say THANKS! for doing this as I was getting nowhere with Mega, it appears to be totally overwhelmed...
    Anytime always happy to help
    08-21-14 07:09 PM
    Just load the older version using sachesi... this is what I did on the 700 build

Posted via CB10
    I actually first thought that he was being facetious...then I decided to take him completely literally. Now I'm picturing him withering away because Story Maker isn't working properly.

BlackBerry. Eugenics, the right way.
    Last edited by Nharzhool; 08-21-14 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Typo
    anon(1464249) likes this.
    08-21-14 07:12 PM
    Ahh, be adventurous. Agree, hard to guess what to delete. IMF* and nuance usually can go. Total waste.

Thanks. That was the next step, but didn't want to assume and screw something up royally.

Were you able to use Docs to Go normally after doing so?
    08-21-14 07:13 PM
    escreen, bbm voice, story maker, hub, assistant and music app works(heard people not being able to open it), installed core os then radio then the debrick apps, rebooted a few times now works like a charm! Q5 rocks!

Posted via CB10
    I D/L and at the boot rom screen, i plug the phone in, it resets like it should, but just resets and comes back like I just reset it. No change.

Edit-is working fine for me with the included app
    Posted via CB10
    You. I owe you a sandwhich. Thanks!!!
    russworman likes this.
    08-21-14 07:14 PM
    Whoa, just realized this. the last 4 digits of my phone number are 1052 - Totally Irreverent.
    9lives353 and Daniel Carr like this.
    08-21-14 07:14 PM
    an hour plus in after loading core and radio then the apps I wanted everything is smooth. Even this CB android app lol

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Mic_JP likes this.
    08-21-14 07:16 PM
    Possible that this would also fix the visual voice mail problem I'm having as I loaded the global one.

Posted via CB10
    Jo, I'm running the Vzw version and vvm ain't working. Keep me posted and vice versa getting it to work.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 07:17 PM
    Whoa, just realized this. the last 4 digits of my phone number are 1052 - Totally Irreverent.
    Chen was thinking of you
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    08-21-14 07:17 PM
    Ahh, be adventurous. Agree, hard to guess what to delete. IMF* and nuance usually can go. Total waste.
    I was about to be if nobody answered my question. LOL

I probably should remove all of that retail demo junk at the very least... Thanks again.
    08-21-14 07:18 PM
    LP, you get vvm going?

Posted via CB10
    To those that have updated non-destructively through Sachesi (sideloading core OS, radio and separate app bars), have any of you seen this error? If so, how did you work around it?

While sending: sys.dxtg.launcher.bar
    Error: failure 880 manifest asset list mismatch (frozenset({'native/assets/apps/libDTGLauncher.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libSlideshowToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.bat', 'native/assets/apps/libSheetToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.sh', 'native/assets/apps/libWordToGo.so.1.0.0'}))
    Try this one https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-10.13.0.4.bar
    PapiPabs likes this.
    I actually first thought that he was being facetious...then I decided to take him completely literally. Now I'm picturing him withering away because Story Maker isn't working properly.

BlackBerry. Eugenics, the right way.
    Believe it or not, I use that stupid thing every day. I do Real Estate photography, and I use that app to make slide shows for my clients. I charge an extra $150 each for them, so that app not working on .700 made it a no go.

I actually didn't know that there was an earlier version of the app for the 10.3 OS that worked.

Posted via CB10
    redsaph likes this.
    08-21-14 07:22 PM
    Question for you Josh74 I see your on the Verizon network using the Z10 IS your model the STl100-4? if so which file did you use to download? Right now im tryingg to download a file and its taking about 7hrs is there any other file downloads i can use Please respond quickly. Thanks Art
    I just used the one for STL-123, didnt bother with verizon specific one. Yes I have the -4. Everything running fine here.
    bluegreen1965 likes this.
    08-21-14 07:24 PM
    Thanks. I'll give that a go if I have further issues.
    08-21-14 07:25 PM
    Believe it or not, I use that stupid thing every day. I do Real Estate photography, and I use that app to make slide shows for my clients. I charge an extra $150 each for them, so that app not working on .700 made it a no go.

I actually didn't know that there was an earlier version of the app for the 10.3 OS that worked.

Posted via CB10
    Well it's obviously not that stupid then.

Also, I was just cracking a joke...because I always win Cards Against Humanity.

Though, you can't really put a lot of jokes like that Eugenics joke on a thread and expect people to get it. I just did it because I thought it was a good one.

Picturing BlackBerry like a Canadian cross between Veridian Dynamics and Aperture Science...I want that so badly.
    08-21-14 07:25 PM
2,524 ... 3637383940 ...