Hello,

I found the possibility to activate subtitles in the BB 10 video app. I try this with a video with soft subtitles in mp4 format but without effort. What kind of method do I have to use when I convert a movie. Most of my movie are in mp4 and I use RoadMovie to encode my videos with soft-subtities or hard-encoded ones. I also try that the movie and the srt file had the same name but it did not work.
    10-21-13 03:46 PM
    Hello,

I found the possibility to activate subtitles in the BB 10 video app. I try this with a video with soft subtitles in mp4 format but without effort. What kind of method do I have to use when I convert a movie. Most of my movie are in mp4 and I use RoadMovie to encode my videos with soft-subtities or hard-encoded ones. I also try that the movie and the srt file had the same name but it did not work.
    Hi!!! Welcome to CB!!! Will this help you?

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    10-23-13 06:19 AM
    Hello,

Thanks, but not really because the BB 10 video app has the functionality to switch subtitiles on or off. What I have to do with my videos to use the functionality? No problems with hard encoded subtitles. I also try soft-encoded subtitles but without effort. I use iSubtitle / RoadMovie to convert my videos.
    10-23-13 06:50 AM
    Hello,

Thanks, but not really because the BB 10 video app has the functionality to switch subtitiles on or off. What I have to do with my videos to use the functionality? No problems with hard encoded subtitles. I also try soft-encoded subtitles but without effort. I use iSubtitle / RoadMovie to convert my videos.
    ah dangnabbitt.....maybe someone will have a good tip for you....
    10-23-13 08:26 AM
    I believe video formats with subtitles are in mkv format. You may want to Google it first since video in that format are fairly large

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 08:32 AM