I just updated my Z10 to 10.2.1.537 earlier today (through Blackberry Link), and I basically can't do anything with it any longer. The battery drains even while charging. I have tried pulling the battery, restarting the phone, etc. I have it in flight mode, so there's no wifi issues or anything. I turned off all location services. I don't have any android apps, and I basically deleted all apps that I don't use.
    When I look at CPU, it gives me numbers of 50-85% for system usage.
    Is there anything I can do? I can barely get it to turn on now... It'll start with 5% and then drain down to 0% and shut off.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

(I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I tried googling an answer to this, but all I could find were threads where android apps or twitter or a leaked OS or wifi seemed to be the problem...)
    02-14-14 12:11 PM
    I just updated my Z10 to 10.2.1.537 earlier today (through Blackberry Link), and I basically can't do anything with it any longer. The battery drains even while charging. I have tried pulling the battery, restarting the phone, etc. I have it in flight mode, so there's no wifi issues or anything. I turned off all location services. I don't have any android apps, and I basically deleted all apps that I don't use.
    When I look at CPU, it gives me numbers of 50-85% for system usage.

It takes 3 days approximately and a couple of reboots before your OS stabilises. just keep swapping batteries or keep charging - it will be ok. it is in the forums and has been for a long while. just be patient. or get a z30! :-)
    Is there anything I can do? I can barely get it to turn on now... It'll start with 5% and then drain down to 0% and shut off.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

(I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I tried googling an answer to this, but all I could find were threads where android apps or twitter or a leaked OS or wifi seemed to be the problem...)
    02-15-14 11:54 PM
    A friend just told me the same thing! I thought it was her playing too much with the phone but I was wrong, I hope the update fixes this.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:08 AM