So the official 10.2 that all the fuss and hoo haa was being made over has arrived and what a big steaming pile of nothingness it is. I can hardly see the other manufacturers breaking out into an uncomfortable sweat, fearing for their market positions over this.

Why does BBM restart itself seconds after I close it in App Manager? Please can someone at Blackberry fix it, preferabley with an uninstall option. thanks
    10-24-13 04:20 AM
    So the official 10.2 that all the fuss and hoo haa was being made over has arrived and what a big steaming pile of nothingness it is. I can hardly see the other manufacturers breaking out into an uncomfortable sweat, fearing for their market positions over this.

Why does BBM restart itself seconds after I close it in App Manager? Please can someone at Blackberry fix it, preferabley with an uninstall option. thanks
    LOL yep priority hub along with the dark themes is a pile of nothingness. What did you expect?? your phone to make you coffee or something equally as stupid as that??. Everyone has known exactly what 10.2 brings to the table, unless you live under a rock or something.

Anyhow at last around midnight last night, my phone finally finished the security wipe and rebooted, all seems well but i havent had a chance to restore my data which i will do later today as i backed up my phone/data yesterday on my work pc. Im just hoping that once ive restored all my data, it works but i have a feeling that it could be my data that was causing a few problems due to me updating to a leaked version then downgrading back to 10.1.

Last time i ever try a leaked OS but at least my phone is back up and running, if worse come to worse then ill just start fresh as much as i dont want to do that.
    10-24-13 04:29 AM

Troll.

From my Q5
    10-24-13 05:23 AM
    Yep am on a rolling 12mth plan with Vodafone.
    10-24-13 05:23 AM
    To the peeps saying Vodafone UK, are you on contract??

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:52 AM
    I am yes.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 06:01 AM
    Yep am on a rolling 12mth plan with Vodafone.
    10-24-13 06:24 AM
    To the peeps saying Vodafone UK, are you on contract??

Posted via CB10
    I used an unregistered payg sim

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:58 AM
    Three UK.....

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:00 AM
    Yes vodafone uk contract both my partner (Z10) and I (Q10) upgraded last night

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 10:06 AM
    Hmmmm.... I'm starting to think something is wrong with my phone/sim as I still don't have the update and searching for it manually doesn't work :-/ :-/

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 10:39 AM
    Hmmmm.... I'm starting to think something is wrong with my phone/sim as I still don't have the update and searching for it manually doesn't work :-/ :-/

Posted via CB10
    Can you just by the chance see if you would be offered the update after connection to Link?
    Yesterday I wanted to say do backup before looking for OTA update, but Link offered me update as well.
    Funny thing is that my operator does not released the update yet, so after backup I wanted to out in one of the SIM UK prepaid cards I have.
    And by the way: I also got the orange nawigacja and EE account apps.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 10:53 AM
    Can you just by the chance see if you would be offered the update after connection to Link?
    Yesterday I wanted to say do backup before looking for OTA update, but Link offered me update as well.
    Funny thing is that my operator does not released the update yet, so after backup I wanted to out in one of the SIM UK prepaid cards I have.
    And by the way: I also got the orange nawigacja and EE account apps.

Posted via CB10
    I'll give it a try, cheers.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 11:26 AM

Hi,

You cannot �nerv� or stop BBM. That is a core feature of BB10. It is like an integrated stanav in your car: you don't want it but it is fitted, then you don't use it. As simple as that.

And if you don't use it, it will barely use any power.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 11:47 AM
    Has anyone noticed any enhanced battery performance?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 02:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nope.

Though the contacts app hasn't indexed my bbm contacts - time for a security wipe.
    10-24-13 02:56 PM
    Yes - Vodafone UK Contract - updated to 10.2 using BB Link connected to my Mac.
    10-24-13 05:00 PM
    Nope.
    10-24-13 05:02 PM
    My girlfriend has sent me some pics via BBM from her iPhone 5. Quality that I've received seems somewhat grainy or poor quality...

Do we know, is the quality downgraded during sending?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:04 PM
    Looks like you need to "request a high quality image" . Instructions here:
    How to request high quality images over BBM on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

My girlfriend has sent me some pics via BBM from her iPhone 5. Quality that I've received seems somewhat grainy or poor quality...

Do we know, is the quality downgraded during sending?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 03:04 PM
245 ... 8910