Nevermind

Like the good old time with OS7 on the BlackBerry provider website, except now with a program.

Sachesi is really a great tool.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:03 AM
    No. In the singapore thread it tells you how to use the Sachesi tool. This tool as I understands, searches the country you input for the current BlackBerry OS in use. And in this instance, Singapore is used and it gave me the Official 10.2.0.1767.

Works great... so, I don't need to wait on my carrier (thats you o2).

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1767
    Do you have a link for this thread?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:37 AM
    http://www.prohp.net/2013/08/sachesi...ry-10.html?m=0

Have not tried this myself yet, just did a quick Google search.

Posted from my Z10 with CB10.
    10-19-13 04:46 AM
    I have tried this and sachesi reports that only update 10.1.0.4181 is available in Singapore? Am I going wrong somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 05:34 AM
    Unfortunately, AFAIR, giffgaff did not release any BlackBerry OS10 updates.
    Your best bet would be getting a prepaid SIM of an UK operator, who will first offer the update.

Posted via CB10
    I'm with GiffGaff on my Z10 and Q10, they rolled out updates around the same time as O2. In fact, I got 10.1 MR a day earlier than O2 for my Q10. All MVNO's will push updates around the same time as their network provider.
    10-19-13 05:56 AM
    Unfortunately, AFAIR, giffgaff did not release any BlackBerry OS10 updates.
    Your best bet would be getting a prepaid SIM of an UK operator, who will first offer the update.

Posted via CB10
    Well I got updates when o2 got them. Will that change when 10.2 comes out?
    10-19-13 06:34 AM
    Well I got updates when o2 got them. Will that change when 10.2 comes out?
    I don't see why.
    10-19-13 07:13 AM
    hope we get it soon :/
    10-19-13 07:16 AM
    Do you have a link for this thread?

Posted via CB10
    Here you go: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...gapore-861434/
    10-19-13 01:51 PM
    I have tried this and sachesi reports that only update 10.1.0.4181 is available in Singapore? Am I going wrong somewhere?

Posted via CB10

Carrier : 05

I did it for my Q10 and I now have Official 10.2.0.1767
    10-19-13 01:52 PM
    Thanks but for the link but for some reason it takes me to a completely different thread. When using sachesi how do you know your are only getting the blackberry os and not some hidden extras such as malware?
    10-19-13 02:12 PM
    Thanks but for the link but for some reason it takes me to a completely different thread. When using sachesi how do you know your are only getting the blackberry os and not some hidden extras such as malware?
    When using sachesi and it finds an OS, you will see the URLs all the files are coming from. You can DL a text of URLs for each file as well. It is legit.

For the Q, I had to input SQN100-3 instead of SQN100-5, which I actually have. It works. There were a few restarts in the first 24 hrs but it all seems to have settled down now.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life!
    10-19-13 03:12 PM

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life!
    If he posts this, I wouldn't believe anything else he says.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 03:19 PM

Carrier : 05

I did it for my Q10 and I now have Official 10.2.0.1767
    right so i ave done this for my Q5 when i search and it finds 10.2 do i click download all ??
    10-19-13 03:32 PM
    If he posts this, I wouldn't believe anything else he says.
    So you wouldn't believe what I say because you choose to not believe what God says? Sure whatever. Because you don't believe that doesn't mean it is a lie. Test it, observe it, repeat the test and you will see that what I said is accurate.

Regarding what God says, I have as much faith in what I cannot see as an evolutionist has in what he cannot see. For example, Darwinian (aka macro-) evolution cannot be tested, cannot be observed, and cannot be repeated. It takes blind faith to believe Darwinian evolution is true.

Not trying to hijack thread though, simply a rebuttal against a falacy ad-hominem.

moyah8 likes this.
    10-19-13 03:43 PM
    right so i ave done this for my Q5 when i search and it finds 10.2 do i click download all ??
    Yes DL all, then install the folder it DL's to. You will find it (at least I did) in the same folder you ran the sachesi.exe from.

10-19-13 03:45 PM
    So you wouldn't believe what I say because you choose to not believe what God says? Sure whatever. Because you don't believe that doesn't mean it is a lie. Test it, observe it, repeat the test and you will see that what I said is accurate.

Regarding what God says, I have as much faith in what I cannot see as an evolutionist has in what he cannot see. For example, Darwinian (aka macro-) evolution cannot be tested, cannot be observed, and cannot be repeated. It takes blind faith to believe Darwinian evolution is true.

Not trying to hijack thread though, simply a rebuttal against a falacy ad-hominem.

Haha. Brilliant stock response. Night. Don't let the nasty sane people bite X.

Posted via CB10
    Oddsocket likes this.
    10-19-13 03:52 PM
    Yes DL all, then install the folder it DL's to. You will find it (at least I did) in the same folder you ran the sachesi.exe from.

right so when i click download all i just click install and its done??
    10-19-13 03:52 PM
    right so when i click download all i just click install and its done??
    After you click download all, and the download is complete, click on the install tab. Then select install folder (I think, not looking right now simply memory) and locate the folder named the OS version (i.e. 10.2.0.1767) and click select folder.

It should install from that point (or there is another intuitive step I forgot). It'll take 30-60 min and the Blackberry logo will show for what seems like too long, but wait. And voila! You're running 10.2

Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-19-13 04:02 PM
    After you click download all, and the download is complete, click on the install tab. Then select install folder (I think, not looking right now simply memory) and locate the folder named the OS version (i.e. 10.2.0.1767) and click select folder.

It should install from that point (or there is another intuitive step I forgot). It'll take 30-60 min and the Blackberry logo will show for what seems like too long, but wait. And voila! You're running 10.2

I did try that but seems it's only available for the Q10 not the Z10 yet. SingTel right?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:03 PM
    30-60 mins!! :O
    10-19-13 04:05 PM

how do i know if its installing nah? i dragd and drop it and when i clik on folder it says Error: Your device can only process one task at a time. Please wait for previous install to complete.
    10-19-13 04:08 PM
    I did try that but seems it's only available for the Q10 not the Z10 yet. SingTel right?
    I don't know about Z10. I have a Q10, I think Q5 is up also.

Carrier: 005

If that is SingTel, I don't know. If you play with the numbers, you may find what you need. The SQN100-5 is not offered with that Country/Carrier combination, but the SQN100-3 is and it works for both versions.

10-19-13 04:11 PM
    am trying to install 10.2 using sachesi, but its stuck on searching for usb device screen.. anyone know how to get past this?
    10-19-13 04:28 PM
    I don't know about Z10. I have a Q10, I think Q5 is up also.

Carrier: 005

If that is SingTel, I don't know. If you play with the numbers, you may find what you need. The SQN100-5 is not offered with that Country/Carrier combination, but the SQN100-3 is and it works for both versions.

how do i know if its installing nah? i dragd and drop it and when i clik on folder it says Error: Your device can only process one task at a time. Please wait for previous install to complete.
    10-19-13 04:28 PM
245 1234 ...