Hello all:

I hope you are all enjoying your 10.2 upgrade as much as I am, there's lots of new tools and toys to make most of us smile! I have been playing with the new os for a while and have figured out alot of things, however I do have a question now and may have more into the future. So I'm starting this thread so that I may be able to get an answer from one of you to my question?

I also invite and encourage others to post up "how do I" questions so that they may receive the answers they seek also

Here is my starting question:

One of the new features I've read about is this one "users can now choose to respond to an incoming call by sending a BBM or text instead of picking it up". My problem is I cant seem to find out how this actually works, anyone able to help?

Thanks
    10-26-13 09:49 AM
    Open your phone app and go into settings. Select Priority Calling and turn it on. You have 4 preset messages and you can alter 3 of them to say what you want.

When someone calls and you swipe up to ignore the call you have the option to send one of the messages. From what I understand, it will send it either via text or bbm - whichever you most usually use to respond to that contact.

Posted via CB10
    JunkieXP likes this.
    10-26-13 10:26 AM
    Open your phone app and go into settings. Select Priority Calling and turn it on. You have 4 preset messages and you can alter 3 of them to say what you want.

When someone calls and you swipe up to ignore the call you have the option to send one of the messages. From what I understand, it will send it either via text or bbm - whichever you most usually use to respond to that contact.

Posted via CB10
    Excellent, got it working, thank you very much!
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    10-26-13 01:47 PM