I dont know if I'm the only one, but ever since i saw the changes that 10.2.1 has in BB10, I CAN'T WAIT, i simply can't, it isn't fair us STL 2/3/4 users don't have it, I know previous leaks were available for 2/3/4 and 1 was almost all the time excluded but this time is WAY different, the improvements over previous OSes is huge. anyway, any ETA for the 10.2.1 leaks to start arriving for STL 100 - 2/3/4?
    11-12-13 05:30 PM
    Thanks for posting a new thread about exactly what is already being discussed in the other thread.
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Yes, the ETA is soon.

/End Thread
    00stryder likes this.
    11-12-13 05:32 PM
    Thanks for ruining the thread (?)

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:57 PM
    I'm not too sure what you aim to accomplish with this thread. As Andrew has pointed out, this particular issue is already being discussed in the main thread. Opening a new one to talk about it isn't going to get the 2/3/4 version out any sooner, nor will it apply anymore pressure to the people working on it to work harder/faster, as if we have that right.

You mentioned it not being "fair," well, I'm not in the business of judging what's fair or not. So far, I've been pretty lucky with leaks given that the Z10STL100-4 has been compatible with nearly all of them thus far. Those of us roll our eyes every time a user with STL100-1 complains about being left out, so how is this any different.

It may suck to wait, but at this point you really don't have much of a choice.

Posted via CB10
    Captain_L likes this.
    11-12-13 06:03 PM
    The purpose was just a simple discussion nothing more, besides I'm not the reader type and I believe that the main thread is for a completely different as it is for all devices and they are talking about all the goodies and what not, this one is like for the waiting room (a way to put it) for those who don't have it, and trust me I'm NOT gonna read over 1600 posts just to look for 1 specific, it's much easier to create a new thread for that specific purpose, I believe that's the point of the forum.

Anyway off topic it's really tiring see other people harassing others for "double topic"specifically when the answer is in a thread with over 500 posts

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:30 PM
    I agree. People simply do have hours to waste reading through 80 some pages. If they do then great, if not why are they being harassed and bullied for it? Come on people.
    11-12-13 06:43 PM
    Relax kids... I'm sure once it's available, the link will be posted to the first post in the main thread. Sorry you have to read through 60 pages to get something you're not supposed to have yet.
    00stryder likes this.
    11-12-13 06:49 PM
    Relax kids... I'm sure once it's available, the link will be posted to the first post in the main thread. Sorry you have to read through 60 pages to get something you're not supposed to have yet.
    Sorry OP, I suppose I should have been more helpful with my post. But Sparro is correct; typically major updates to threads like that are posted to the first page in the original post, so you wouldn't have to fish through the numerous pages to find the file you need.

Though I am personally reading through the main thread, there was no way in hell that I was going to look for the new file that way. Lol I have the first page open and am slowly wearing out my F5 button.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:05 PM
    What do you guys get out of it? Acting like your mods and own the f*cking forum!

If someone has a genuine question to ask then let it be!

So f*cking interfering.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:37 PM
    Horrible thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:41 PM
    What do you guys get out of it? Acting like your mods and own the f*cking forum!

If someone has a genuine question to ask then let it be!

So f*cking interfering.

Posted via CB10
    ??? I don't have the power to ban anybody, so not sure how we would be acting like mods. Or, are you suggesting that only mods should advise fellow forum members about forum etiquette? People are free to start whatever thread they like, but it doesn't mean that other members will agree/appreciate the tone/content of the thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:45 PM
    ??? I don't have the power to ban anybody, so not sure how we would be acting like mods. Or, are you suggesting that only mods should advise fellow forum members about forum etiquette? People are free to start whatever thread they like, but it doesn't mean that other members will agree/appreciate the tone/content of the thread.

Posted via CB10
    Only mods should really have a say.

I find it plain rude+ interfering that people get moaned at because they are asking a question that has already been asked.

Maybe some people don't have the time to go through a shed load of threads to find a specific answer to a question they are asking.

This is a massive community and I'm sure that someone will reply with a helpful answer as appose to slating the guy and putting him down (N)

Posted via CB10
    millsy650 likes this.
    11-12-13 08:52 PM
    I know how you feel.

Posted via STL100-1
    11-12-13 08:57 PM
    These threads are akin to one asking if there is an ETA on when the Queen of England will have her next bowel movement. Nobody knows, but maybe the Queen. Maybe.

People can offer their useless guesses and the thread will have hundreds of useless posts. And you'll have a bunch of people who seem to have mental or personality issues argue about why such a thread offers value or not.

And then you'll get someone saying "hey, I didn't bother reading, has there been a flush yet?"

But it will offer no useful info.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    11-12-13 09:20 PM
    I dont see a bid deal when someone opens a new thread even if there is countless other threads with the same question. searching is an option, but its really not a bid deal to open a new one.
    11-12-13 09:44 PM
    I dont see a bid deal when someone opens a new thread even if there is countless other threads with the same question. searching is an option, but its really not a bid deal to open a new one.
    That's true, but not everyone that visits CB is as forum-savvy as we are. Look at the title of this thread and imagine what you, as a new/inexperienced forum user, would think it contained. The question might be harmless in of itself, but opening up several threads all discussing the same thing or, to be honest, information that no one really could have until everyone has it, is only going to further confuse those same people that don't have time to read through the extensive threads on the topic.

I really don't care what people do with their time on these forums, be it open up their own threads on the same topic, or asking the same question repeatedly. Honestly, I would have simply ignored this thread if there wasn't the comment about it not being "fair" that the STL100-2/3/4 devices don't have the 10.2.1 update yet. I don't think any of us on the receiving end of the leak community has the right to determine what's fair; how many leaks came out that left 100-1 users SOL? And I'm a STL100-4 user too, that's the kicker.

But whatever. I should have done what I normally do and just ignore duplicate threads. Lesson learned. I'm out.

Posted via CB10
    rango10 likes this.
    11-13-13 12:23 AM