Yeah! what the hell this phone sucks!!
    Can't even order me a pizza when I'm asleep? Or make me a milkshake when my tummy hurts?!?!

Stop, drop, and roll.
    01-29-14 12:40 PM
    I entered up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, Start on my Z30 and the secrets to the world did not show up. Really BlackBerry... Really!!! Kevin can you use your connections to get some results?

Posted via Z30 from C10
    01-29-14 12:42 PM
    Went downstairs this morning and and my Z was making french toast, dressed in a skimpy little maid's costume. Turns out the language default changed to French during OS upgrade. Oh la la.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 01:02 PM
    Why would they put an airplane mode if the battery can't handle it ??? I'm so pissed. No one told me about the fuel! Now what frequency should I put the radio on if I want to call the controller? I want to cancel my flight. I'm going back to my rotary phone and my extension cord.
    Please, please, please everyone remember. While the radio option is enabled in 10.2.1, th Z10 DOES NOT HAVE THE HARDWARE! This has only been discussed in how many threads now? That is why you can't contact the control tower. You need a Q device or the Z30. On a side note, I wish BlackBerry wouldn't make sweeping statement like radio available on ALL BlackBerry 10 devices when clearly they mean all with the hardware. Would lead to less confusion with people trying to make that first flight.

Also, are you guys getting your coffee app out of SNAP or Amazon store? Only getting decaf when I use the one from Amazon

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and bungaboy like this.
    01-29-14 01:05 PM
    I entered up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, Start on my Z30 and the secrets to the world did not show up. Really BlackBerry... Really!!! Kevin can you use your connections to get some results?

Posted via Z30 from C10
    Where'd you find the "Start" button?! I can't find it anywhere on my Z10... :'(

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and spiculated like this.
    01-29-14 01:06 PM
    I heard it has live air HDTV. WTF. I can't watch live air broadcast on my Z30. How do I carry on without daytime trash TV like Maury Povich and other great shows about different babies' daddies and incest.
    01-29-14 01:08 PM
    I also tried the a Mortal Kombat fatality [D, F, D, FK] on my Z30 and my boss is still hounding me. Why is he still alive?
    01-29-14 01:11 PM
    I also tried the a Mortal Kombat fatality [D, F, D, FK] on my Z30 and my boss is still hounding me. Why is he still alive?
    Try the upgrade to Master Chief with shotgun. It was leaked a little while ago. Mega link coming soon.
    spiculated likes this.
    01-29-14 01:15 PM
    Give it some time to settle down. It needs time to re index all the files.

If that doesn't work, then reset it.

Of all else fails, you'll need to reinstall the OS.

I've been running a newer leak for a while and my coffee has never tasted better.

via Z30 10.3.0.1337
    What about those of us who don't like coffee!!!... there blackberry goes again not giving us options
    spiculated likes this.
    01-29-14 01:16 PM
    Also, are you guys getting your coffee app out of SNAP or Amazon store? Only getting decaf when I use the one from Amazon

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

My decaf won't load since I upgraded to 10.2.1.
    01-29-14 01:16 PM
    What about those of us who don't like coffee!!!... there blackberry goes again not giving us options

You'll have to sideload the tea bar.
    jc, 00stryder, raymond and 1 others like this.
    01-29-14 01:17 PM
    Whatever. I still have to do Meatless Monday (it's a wifey thing) or given me the winning lotto numbers.
    01-29-14 01:23 PM
    Whatever. I still have to do Meatless Monday (it's a wifey thing) or given me the winning lotto numbers.
    You didn't get the update yet? Both of these issues have been fixed.
    cantina4me likes this.
    01-29-14 01:26 PM
    Airplane mode still doesn't work, my phone stays a phone whenever I turn it on
    Ohhhh!!!! nooo nooo!!... shame on you for complaining when you didn't read the instructions... this update lacks engine starters (typical useless and worthless blackberry)... you're meant to give it a boost by throwing the phone at least by 5meters... preferably over water... helps the aerodynamics. Its a pretty emotional experience if u get it right.

You can thank me later

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    01-29-14 01:36 PM
    My update left me without the professional email dated after December 29, 2013, which had been on my BlackBerry Q5 until the update. Oh the missing email did reappear after almost 24 hours. Very strange behaviour. You're right - BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 sucks because like you I was expecting the woman of my fantasy to appear, not to mention the let down of FM broadcast radio requiring those hideous BlackBerry earphones to act as the antenna. I read the antenna was built into the BlackBerry Q5, Q10, and Z30. But most importantly where is my fantasy woman? Dang it! Chen needs to go.

< sarcasm status = on, malfunctioning, hyperbole much >
    ^&%&%^&%*%*&%*%
    CARRIER LOST
    00stryder likes this.
    01-29-14 01:48 PM

Posted via Z30 from C10
    Try typing "all your base are belong to us" instead.
    01-29-14 01:55 PM
    I've noticed that it does sux:

Even tho nobody mentioned this before I expected that by hooking it to my TV the image would become 4K: #fail. And the most obvious one is that i expected that the bigger battery in my Z30 could now be used to charge my EV. Why does BBRY continue to let us down? Maybe 10.3 will include these much needed smartphone features, right?
    01-29-14 02:09 PM
    Why can't I get scrambled eggs with 10.2.1? BlackBerry can't ever become #1 again if it only makes sunny side up eggs, and I still don't agree with their decision to put the carriers in charge of toast instead of doing it themselves.
    Does this work with Stl 1? =)

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 02:12 PM
    Yeah it hasn't fixed my broken heart either.
    Sux
    Who dare to break your heart Jaydee? Please tell me. LOL.

? CB10 ?
    01-29-14 02:14 PM
    ...try stating at a Holiday Inn!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 02:19 PM
    I would just run with it and see how that develops
    Thanks! Hopefully I don't trip while running.
    01-29-14 02:23 PM
    Here's my issue, I've installed 10.2.1, did a security wipe, then I went in my car and stored the phone in the glove box while been set on air plane mode, WHY ON EARTH CAN'T I FLY??? I tried everything, rebooting the phone, restarting my car, I also change my oil/filter in my car just to make sure everything is ok to fly, but i still can't.... Swapped the battery on my phone with a brand new one thinking maybe I don't have enough juice, do I need to change my fuel too ? Don't tell me I need a radio to call the controller because 10.2.1 have an internal radio in it! I'm fine on that part. I'm so disappointment about Blackberry, I mean that option is there why can't I use it properly ?
    Are you using a Z10? The update doesn't activate the FM (Fly Mode) Radio in the Z10.
    bungaboy and AcADIeN like this.
    01-29-14 02:41 PM
    Why the heck doesn't my z30 have T9 predictive typing? I had that on my pearl8100. Sheesh. Until BlackBerry brings that back I'll be sticking with my Panasonic TX210. Best phone ever.

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    bungaboy and BB Super Junior like this.
    01-29-14 02:55 PM
    Went downstairs this morning and and my Z was making french toast, dressed in a skimpy little maid's costume. Turns out the language default changed to French during OS upgrade. Oh la la.

Posted via CB10
    You must of gotten the "Zeeee Dirty". LOL

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:15 PM
    My toast came out perfectly brown today!

Posted via CB10
    Mine too. I even got a "notification" when it "popped up". Now why would they go and do a thing like that?
    01-29-14 03:34 PM
122 12345