I have an unlocked Z10 on the Deathstar (ATT). I try to download and install the 10.2.1 update both on the BB website and thru the BBLink and no matter what I do: SIM in or out, wifi on/off, network on/off, airplane mode, it stops at 15% to 17% of download and tells me that my internet is down.

Oddly, my IPad, AppleTV and other Internet devices seem to working just fine on my "down" internet. Speedtest show that my network is up and getting great speed.

Any ideas? Anyplace I can just download the update 1st?
    02-08-14 07:21 PM
    Wait.
    You have downloaded the 1925 already to your PC? There is a link here in the leaked OS threads for it.
    Once you have it downloaded, then you cable your phone to your PC and install. No internet needed at that point. So I don't get what you are trying to do. Please explain more while I find you the link for the leaked OS.

Here is the link to the thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/
    02-08-14 08:39 PM
    Thru BB Link I go t the message that an update to my OS is available. I currently have 10.1.0.4184 installed on my unlocked Z10 running on ATT. I bought the Z10 during BB's online dumpin...I mean fantastic sale. ;-)

The BBLink says that 10.2.1.537 is available to update and lists the new features, etc. When I click the Install Update button it gets to no higher than 17% downloaded before it fails and posts a message telling me that my internet connection is down, I need to reconnect to the internet and try again. Meanwhile I am answering emails and browsing on the same PC that is attempting the download, my IPad is connected just fine and every other internet device in my house is just fine too.

I get exactly the same error message at exactlly the same % if I try to download and install from BB's website. I have rebooted my wireless router, rebooted my cable modem, rebooted my computer, battery pulled the Z10, tried it with the SIM card in and out of the Z10, etc and have the same results every time. Does that explain it better? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!
    02-09-14 01:26 PM