This seems to be a common problem for people who have recently updated to 10.2, and I have yet to come across a solution during the course of my thread searching for the last couple of days - so I figured I'd post this, in hopes it will help people.

So for my timeline:

- Received my Sprint Q10 about a week ago, running 10.1
    - Converted/sideloaded a few Android apps. These apps had no connection problems on WiFi OR network
    - Updated to 10.2.1.2102 last weekend using Sachesi...updated on top of current OS/apps/data
    - My Android apps were still connecting fine over WiFi, but most were no longer able to connect to network.
    - Tried multiple fixes: hard reset, uninstalling/reinstalling apps, reinstalling android runtime by itself, clearing cache, etc....nothing worked.

So, this bring us to the fix that nobody really wants to do, but solved the problem: WIPE AND START FRESH. I simply performed a factory reset via Blackberry Link (for people who installed an update via Sachesi, don't worry, it preserves your OS), and went from there. You can't restore settings or application data, or else the problem will persist (haven't tried restoring media yet, but I can't imagine that would affect it). After a fresh start, I had no connection issues with any app. I know it's a pain to have to setup and download apps all over again...but it's worth it for network connection.

I know that this is a no-brain answer, but I wanted to post this anyway to ensure people who are reluctant that wiping DOES fix the problem (at least for me), and that based on my research this is currently the only way to really fix this annoying problem. If anyone knows a better way without wiping, by all means share it with everybody.

Hope this helps someone!

*Sent from my Q10
    03-12-14 11:20 AM
    I think in another thread they finally discovered that YES...reloading is the answer. But how many people really want to do it? lol

Glad you got it sorted!
    03-12-14 11:23 AM
    I think it's everyone's last resort, no question. I'm glad I took the dive though.

*Sent from my Q10
    03-12-14 11:25 AM