This is for those who wish to update non destructively.

Steps I suggest.
    1.disable radio on your device
    2.load radio bar via sachesi
    3.load os bar via sachesi
    4. Load app bars.

There may be a problem with "sys.wallpapers" bar in the app archive but member crabamer uploaded a working one
    https://mega.co.nz/#!4ccGSBaB!3L82vs...orC_wnTPsUZJEc

Z30-
    https://mega.co.nz/#!y0xRSaQa!kIhZIi...QFgMxLt7I3l-YQ

STL100-2/3
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ykYlxL6Q!rvdwdO...2iJ65JV27qSEeY

STL100-4
    https://mega.co.nz/#!LgZF3ajb!Uw5Pty...edzn8mg_xoNabw

STL100-1
    https://mega.co.nz/#!T040TRqZ!9iouC9...vgOPdVqntme_YA

Q10/Q5
    https://mega.co.nz/#!bxJlECIL!5oKEIN...vbTdndAzmnNe4Y

APPS:1925 APPS https://mega.co.nz/#!7ghGyI6Q!S-nOxr...xLZC_dnFIY5xig
    Last edited by SirJes; 01-25-14 at 08:09 PM.
    01-24-14 01:05 PM
    sir do this update contain camera update
    01-24-14 01:07 PM
    sir do this update contain camera update
    Which camera update? This will come with the camera that came with 1925 leak

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-24-14 01:12 PM
    because i still believe (could be wrong) that it may be pulled.
    I'm with you- I think big red is gonna pull this one fairly soon
    01-24-14 01:13 PM
    Does this mean that the camera on this will not have face tracking? If so, can I install the bar from a previous leak version that would have it? It's kinda silly that they would remove it and not put it back. Official 10.2 even has it I think. Anyways, which version is the last leak that still had the face tracking and was there any issues with it? Just curious whether or not to go install the bar for it if available.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 01:27 PM
    Does this mean that the camera on this will not have face tracking? If so, can I install the bar from a previous leak version that would have it? It's kinda silly that they would remove it and not put it back. Official 10.2 even has it I think. Anyways, which version is the last leak that still had the face tracking and was there any issues with it? Just curious whether or not to go install the bar for it if available.

Posted via CB10
    1259 camera bar and yes will work.

01-24-14 01:33 PM
    1259 camera bar and yes will work.

Are you actually a knight?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 01:39 PM
    Are you actually a knight?

Posted via CB10
    Naw, I'm more into the joking around business, so definitely a jester

01-24-14 01:41 PM
    Naw, I'm more into the joking around business, so definitely a jester

Well pretending to be a knight could get you hurt.

Unless your first name is sir and your last name is Jes. In which cause you're forgiven.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 01:53 PM
    I wanna see panorama
    kartguy likes this.
    01-24-14 01:58 PM
    Will it work on my Q10 in France ? (just asking, dont beat me )
    01-24-14 02:01 PM
    Finished uploading,
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-24-14 02:02 PM
    Will it work on my Q10 in France ? (just asking, dont beat me )
    it will
    01-24-14 02:02 PM
    Thank you.
    01-24-14 02:03 PM
    I love you :d
    01-24-14 02:05 PM
    Sorry, to be clear... I've installed leaks before, and am familiar with running the autoloader. The LEGEND 10.2.1.1925 is a 900+MB file. Your bar file is only 300+MB?

Also I've sideloaded bar files using the Chrome extension method... never with the Sachesi method.
    Will your 300MB be the exact same as the LEGEND leak, and can I sideload it using the Chrome method?

Thanks... currently downloading while I wait for a response.
    01-24-14 02:11 PM
    Sorry, to be clear... I've installed leaks before, and am familiar with running the autoloader. The LEGEND 10.2.1.1925 is a 900+MB file. Your bar file is only 300+MB?

Also I've sideloaded bar files using the Chrome extension method... never with the Sachesi method.
    Will your 300MB be the exact same as the LEGEND leak, and can I sideload it using the Chrome method?

Thanks... currently downloading while I wait for a response.
    The reason for size is because these are the upgrade bars, this is same as 1925 leak, but it doesn't wipe the phone like the autoloader does it keeps your data intact.

01-24-14 02:16 PM
    The reason for size is because these are the upgrade bars, this is same as 1925 leak, but it doesn't wipe the phone like the autoloader does it keeps your data intact.

Awesome, thanks!
    I can sideload using the Chrome method? Instead of Sachesi...
    01-24-14 02:17 PM

Do you mean that these apps files are the same/identical with the one in the leak?
    01-24-14 02:18 PM

The upgrade bar actually only contains the OS itself and none of the upgraded apps, so you still need all the apps to do the upgrade properly.

When using Sachesi/Chrome/DDPB/etc to load a new OS from a BAR file, it actually ignores the apps portion anyway so either the upgrade bar, or the debrick bar would work. Sachesi is always non-destructive because of this.

But remember to ALWAYS update all the apps too if you're doing a major upgrade otherwise you'll be left with some unsupported, possibly barely working Frankenstein OS.
    01-24-14 02:22 PM
    The upgrade bar actually only contains the OS itself and none of the upgraded apps, so you still need all the apps to do the upgrade properly.

When using Sachesi/Chrome/DDPB/etc to load a new OS from a BAR file, it actually ignores the apps portion anyway so either the upgrade bar, or the debrick bar would work. Sachesi is always non-destructive because of this.

But remember to ALWAYS update all the apps too if you're doing a major upgrade otherwise you'll be left with some unsupported, possibly barely working Frankenstein OS.
    OK thanks... just to clarify...

1) The OS is the same as the autoloader. The autoloader, and the prior leaks, were just the OS, no included upgraded apps, eg. BB Maps, Browser, Camera, which you would get from a carrier release?
    2) What other "apps" would you be referring to that would need upgrading?
    01-24-14 02:29 PM
    Sir J, what can I load on top of the bars on 10.2.1.1055? Will any of them not work? Thanks!
    01-24-14 02:31 PM
    So if I extract all the bars from the .1925 autoloader and sideload the app bars after I sideload the OS bars it should be good?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 02:31 PM
    update done on my Q10 > BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US

Dont tell me i just killed my BB
    01-24-14 02:33 PM
    OK thanks... just to clarify...

1) The OS is the same as the autoloader. The autoloader, and the prior leaks, were just the OS, no included upgraded apps, eg. BB Maps, Browser, Camera, which you would get from a carrier release?
    2) What other "apps" would you be referring to that would need upgrading?
    The autoloaders typically contains all the apps like Maps, Browser, etc. They are not part of the Core OS, which is all the upgrade BAR for the OS is.

You may or may not be able to run older apps (earlier 10.2.1 or 10.2), like the browser, on top of a core OS of 10.2.1.1925. The autoloader makes sure you have all the proper versions all at the same time at the cost of wiping your phone.

To do the bar file upgrade non-destructively you need to do them all yourself.

And yes, you can extract the apps from the autoloader and install all the bar files (including OS and Radio) at the same time.
    SubCamp, 00stryder and smartbuddy like this.
    01-24-14 02:37 PM
205 123 ...