Lol so confused, but only reason I said it's not dangling, cause I mean if this is considered dangling...then black scorps sig is dangling haha,

But naw really I'm just trying not to entertain any drama so I'll just believe this his pics are real right off the bat, I mean the build # is real so y not believe

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 06:57 PM
    this is purely a factual statement for me: whenever i see Kris post in a thread i immediately close it out because it always devolves into childish, stupid bullsh!t.......its lame. Not that this was a particularly good thread but it really sucks when good threads get poisoned by this ridiculous bullsh!t
    11-23-13 06:59 PM
    Lol so confused, but only reason I said it's not dangling, cause I mean if this is considered dangling...then black scorps sig is dangling haha,

But naw really I'm just trying not to entertain any drama so I'll just believe this his pics are real right off the bat, I mean the build # is real so y not believe

Posted via CB10
    I feel ya.. them pics does look real and it does have me secretly hopping that it will be released, or atleast some info on the updates.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    11-23-13 06:59 PM
    this is purely a factual statement for me: whenever i see Kris post in a thread i immediately close it out because it always devolves into childish, stupid bullsh!t.......its lame. Not that this was a particularly good thread but it really sucks when good threads get poisoned by this ridiculous bullsh!t
    Stop this plz...now everyone just leave it alone,

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-23-13 07:01 PM
    Hey I like anyone who leaks me a leak. I would love to get my hands on something higher then 1055. To many issues. Leaks have been to slow since kris left us. To the point where I'm wondering if berry leaks even have a source for leaks. Considering the only thing they have been releasing are official builds from BlackBerry servers.

Posted via CB10
    Lmao. Bahahahahahha. So many things funny here

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    11-23-13 07:04 PM
    Look the waiting room for the waiting room thread is pointless. This thread is pointless. The thread I just made was pointless. They need to be closed. Who cares if it's drama filled. It's all off topic. If it isn't a leaked os or leaked features of an os or someone aski.g for help on a leaked os. Then who cares what happens in it because it shouldn't be a thread at all

Posted via CB10

I don't think you understand.

We just want pics of the dangly bits you were talking about.

So serious.
    Why is this thread still open lol.. every leak thread always turns into other members bashing people, so sad I thought most people were adults here

Posted from my Z30.
    moody likes this.
    11-23-13 07:08 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Dude..

Know what smh. This thread is going to get closed : / sighs

Posted via CB10
    moody, JoBudden and Wigley458 like this.
    11-23-13 07:08 PM
    Dude..

Know what smh. This thread is going to get closed : / sighs

Posted via CB10
    it needs to be.. honestly.. and sorry but I have never liked that dude.. he tends to act like he is better then everyone else. the almighty with the "source". Kris made Berry Leaks lol. its been a joke if not worse then a joke since he left.. Hate him if you want. As crappy as the idea of having a group test leaks that are known to have flaws was.. it was better with him.
    11-23-13 07:13 PM
    Look the waiting room for the waiting room thread is pointless. This thread is pointless. The thread I just made was pointless. They need to be closed. Who cares if it's drama filled. It's all off topic. If it isn't a leaked os or leaked features of an os or someone aski.g for help on a leaked os. Then who cares what happens in it because it shouldn't be a thread at all

Posted via CB10
    The waiting room for the waiting room was intended to be pointless...and was a spoof of all the waiting rooms...

Magically appeared using the Mind Control app on my BerryLeaks Z10 STL100-4/10.2.1.1055 while being the Greatest
    11-23-13 07:13 PM
    Notice my new infraction.. lol who gives a ****. I guess it pays to have mods in your pocket eh wigley. cause the only time I get them is when I talk **** to you lmao!
    11-23-13 07:16 PM
    it needs to be.. honestly.. and sorry but I have never liked that dude.. he tends to act like he is better then everyone else. the almighty with the "source". Kris made Berry Leaks lol. its been a joke if not worse then a joke since he left.. Hate him if you want. As crappy as the idea of having a group test leaks that are known to have flaws was.. it was better with him.
    I hate no one.

I'm not the one jumping down throats here.
    Your probably close to getting an infraction.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 07:17 PM
    If the attacks and arguing continue, infractions will follow and no doubt the thread will get closed. Let's clean it up and keep it civil.
    moody, mopar_fxr, moyah8 and 4 others like this.

So serious.
    Oh darn! That's just wrong... LMAO

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    Notice my new infraction.. lol who gives a ****. I guess it pays to have mods in your pocket eh wigley. cause the only time I get them is when I talk **** to you lmao!
    Oh look I called it....u deserve it, just leave already. There's no need for you to stay in the thread if you have nothing to do but jump down throats

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and moyah8 like this.
    11-23-13 07:18 PM
    Oh look I called it....u deserve it, just leave already. There's no need for you to stay in the thread if you have nothing to do but jump down throats

Posted via CB10
    LOL
    11-23-13 07:19 PM

So serious.
    Ohhh!! Now I get it o.o lmaoo that's wrong!!

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr and moody like this.
    11-23-13 07:21 PM
    and this one is toast
    pkcable and Omnitech like this.
    11-23-13 07:26 PM
    Ok I am going to post this message publicly to everyone who has complained that they were the only one who got an infraction. You were NOT the only one, we just don't TELL you what if anything happened to the other person. But rest assured we have moderated the entire thread.

Look we know you guys are frustrated, and getting these leaks can be exciting, and that waiting is not easy. BUT you've got to interact with each other in a peaceful manner and follow our rules or infractions will be issued, and in some cases bans. We really don't want to do this. We enjoy this site as much as you guys do and we want to talk about and wait for and eventually enjoy these leaks as much as you do. PLEASE help us out here and do your part.
    11-23-13 08:35 PM
220 ... 789