I say everyone edit their post and cut the drama now lol if this is a potential leak I don't want it getting stopped

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-23-13 05:39 PM
    Magically appeared using the Mind Control app on my BerryLeaks Z10 STL100-4/10.2.1.1184 while being the Greatest
    Last edited by BlackScorpion3; 11-23-13 at 05:56 PM.
    moody likes this.
    11-23-13 05:39 PM
    Someone too embarrassed to sign back into his original account so makes a new one? A stl100-1 and Q10 version seems familiar.
    I've been accused of worse things by better people.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 05:43 PM
    So.... maybe we stop this before we start? most of us just want a new OS, let's not make this a 1055 repeat.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-23-13 05:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    pay it no mind...lol just leak >_<

Posted via CB10
    So.... maybe we stop this before we start? most of us just want a new OS, let's not make this a 1055 repeat.

Posted via CB10
    Yh that's what I was saying lol

Posted via CB10
    I say everyone edit their post and cut the drama now lol if this is a potential leak I don't want it getting stopped

Posted via CB10
    SirJes, your undenying and committed pursual for leaks is to be commended. But please SirJes, lest not forget the previous drama as fortale in the following story.

"This has to be one of the greatest threads in a longtime here on CB Nation. It has all the makings of an epic story...well almost.

A hero is born bearing leaks of the 10.2.1 kind with stunning, perhaps revolutionary new features reaching the ears of the editors of who in turn publish these tails on the main board for all to see. Z10-1 users were blessed with a rare first crack at the buffet. The lord has smiled upon you this day my unique radio wielding brothers. But is the fruit for everyone? Nay. The key-clacking Q-tenors shall have access, but the rest of the Z brethren shall remain out in the cold, hungry, staring through the castles windows as the chosen ones gorge on their bounty. The hero to them is nothing more than a Riddler who has shown them the back of his hand.

Meanwhile, a knight, vilified by the community so many moons ago, rides up with his dark steed -- like a Phoenix rising up from the dark ashes of the left behind by the Riddler -- with offers of promise. But alas, the quest proves too daunting and the radios remain lost in the labyrinth of servers locked behind a VPN. But his efforts were not lost on us and we sing praise to the knight known as Kris - a valiant warrior he is -- and we welcome his return.

And in between all of this, the Q's, STL-1's along with the brave Zer's who severed their very own vocal cord(less) in favour of savouring the fruit while they bathe in new discoveries clack along without a care of storm which cracks around them. Recognition shall be given to Sir thurask, SirJes, Sir mrfreeze574, and the rest who either continue to look past the Riddler's shortcomings and help continue to make this one of the best communities online.

And to the rest who kept the thread waaaay offff topic -- Thank you -- awesome read. This thread by design -- thanks to the Riddler -- was heading that way; you guys just made it better.

Shakespeare himself couldn't have written a better story.

And to you the Riddler -- on behalf of my Z brethren I wish thee well -- but I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You leave us in the trenches taking grenades."

(credit to the authure whome I forgot)

So from the words of the famous George W. Bush, I leave you with this.."fool me once, shame on _ shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    3hb78ftg and moody like this.
    Left the leaks threads for a while and felt like this for a bit:

11-23-13 05:47 PM
    More leaking. Less talking. Please.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-23-13 05:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    #ShotsReturned
    11-23-13 05:49 PM
    So from the words of the famous George W. Bush, I leave you with this.."fool me once, shame on _ shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 05:49 PM
    Hey I just want the drama cut lol, even if it just leaks for stl100-1 and q10 we all know that's all we need and we can split the loader and use 1056 radio thus a leak for everyone,

So plz let's not be quick to pass judgment, if anything fishy, let it play out itself.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 05:51 PM
    I just hope this thread doesn't become like one of those "accusing & abusing" threads.

Can't you all let go of your egos and get along with each other.

If someone does have a new leaked OS, don't beg him for it. If he wants to release, he will, if he doesn't then he simply won't.

Simply Zeddin' It....
    SirJes and toobs623 like this.
    11-23-13 05:51 PM
    SirJes, your undenying and committed pursual for leaks is to be commended. But please SirJes, lest not forget the previous drama as fortale in the following story.

[snip]

(credit to the authure whome I forgot)
    Link to original post by Killington:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9534193

That was def a creative piece of work. Missed it in the original clusterf*** of a thread.
    moyah8 likes this.
    11-23-13 05:54 PM
    I'm guessing build date is anywhere between 20th and today, most likely yesterday or today.

Posted via CB10
    Hey Jes, remember the whole 1120 deal in the other thread?

BlackBerry Z.....my weapon of choice.
    moody and SirJes like this.
    11-23-13 05:55 PM
    If a thread that wasn't even meant to drop the next 10.2.1 leak gets closed, pretty sure the leaker will click the orange button at the top of the forums to make a new thread...so don't worry.
    11-23-13 05:55 PM
    If a thread that wasn't even meant to drop the next 10.2.1 leak gets closed, pretty sure the leaker will click the orange button at the top of the forums to make a new thread...so don't worry.
    I thought you could only press that button if you had a previously asked question.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 05:56 PM
    CHILDREN!
    to your corners before EVERYONE gets put into a time out please. 1055 got shut down a hair early because of petty drama and "shots fired" and attacks personal or otherwise.
    how about we show everyone what cb is about, how most of us remember it being, helping others out and being on the "bleeding edge". Yes, I know I am the first for a sarcastic comment here and there but in fun, at least meant to be.
    So, how about before any further shots or names or whoever smelt it delt it bs is thrown out there, we just nip it off now.
    No infractions, no dangling the carrot in front of the horse, no feelings hurt.
    If this outsider character does indeed have what he/she has, hopefully it will come to light in the near future for all of us to enjoy. This IS a community remember, lets try and act like it... Please.

end rant
    3hb78ftg, moody and LillyFox like this.
    11-23-13 05:57 PM
    I thought you could only press that button if you had a previously asked question.

Now THAT is funny.
    toobs623, mopar_fxr and moody like this.
    11-23-13 05:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Quote of the day LOL

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-23-13 05:58 PM
    CHILDREN!
    to your corners before EVERYONE gets put into a time out please. 1055 got shut down a hair early because of petty drama and "shots fired" and attacks personal or otherwise.
    how about we show everyone what cb is about, how most of us remember it being, helping others out and being on the "bleeding edge". Yes, I know I am the first for a sarcastic comment here and there but in fun, at least meant to be.
    So, how about before any further shots or names or whoever smelt it delt it bs is thrown out there, we just nip it off now.
    If this outsider character does indeed have what he/she has, hopefully it will come to light in the near future for all of us to enjoy. This IS a community remember, lets try and act like it... Please.

end rant
    Mods are asleep. Post banal arguments and insults.

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    11-23-13 05:59 PM

Agreed

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-23-13 06:00 PM
    Mods are asleep. Post banal arguments and insults.

Wha? Mopes sure sounded like a mod to me. He must have been practicing.
    Brandon Orr and mopar_fxr like this.
    11-23-13 06:01 PM
    CHILDREN!

end rant
    Darn right.... if fish and humans can coexsist, so. can we. :-)

11-23-13 06:01 PM

The thing about 1120 is its not a legit build # it's a dev os #

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and moody like this.
    11-23-13 06:02 PM
220 ... 56789