Anyone out there running the .1055 leak and using BES for corporate email?

Strange thing happening here: I previously had my corporate email integrated with plain old Activesync and my company recently switched to BES 10. I hadn't yet switched over to BES, and thought it might be a good time given I was wiping the device anyway with the upgrade. So before I did a Link backup, I deleted my old Activesync account from the device.

I have a few personal accounts on the device (its my device, BYOD), including Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. After upgrading to 10.2.1.1055, I restored my data as usual from a backup via Link. I then did the enterprise activation where it went through the process of creating a work space, applying policies, etc etc.

All is well right? Yes and no. I'm getting all the corporate emails, but now all the accounts show up in both workspaces? Both personal+corporate on the personal side, and both personal+corporate on the work side. Does this make any sense? Basically, rather than having separation between work and personal it seems to have created two workspaces with identical content. Anyone else see this issue before? Suggestions?
    11-15-13 12:55 PM
    This is a single pane of glass view, your IT admin can force them to be separate, but by default they both show. If you lock your work space you will see these messages disappear from HUB, to come back when unlocked.
    Section ThirtyOne likes this.
    11-15-13 01:01 PM
    In the menu of the hub you can select to separate personal accounts from work accounts. Is this what you are looking for? Bes10 has been great for me on every leak so far.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 02:13 PM
    This is a single pane of glass view, your IT admin can force them to be separate, but by default they both show. If you lock your work space you will see these messages disappear from HUB, to come back when unlocked.
    Ah ok, you are 100% correct. The 'work' messages disappear when the Work instance times out and is locked.

I didn't think this was an option. False alarm!
    11-15-13 04:38 PM