Hey im having the following issues i was wondering if everyone else is having them or if it was a bad install.

1. when i go to create a SMS its take anywhere from 5-15 seconds once i tap the contact for it show up then for all are past conversation to load then i can start typing and it will take awhile for it to send. At least before 10.2 none of my previous conversations would should and it was blank which was really annoying.

2. after couple bbm conversations after i send a message it goes to the very top of the conversation making me scroll all the way down.

3. when i was on a phone call and went to hang up the keyboard was up and over the end call button.
    11-13-13 12:17 AM
    Hey im having the following issues i was wondering if everyone else is having them or if it was a bad install.

1. when i go to create a SMS its take anywhere from 5-15 seconds once i tap the contact for it show up then for all are past conversation to load then i can start typing and it will take awhile for it to send. At least before 10.2 none of my previous conversations would should and it was blank which was really annoying.

2. after couple bbm conversations after i send a message it goes to the very top of the conversation making me scroll all the way down.

3. when i was on a phone call and went to hang up the keyboard was up and over the end call button.
    If you recently installed then I would reload it. Or have you tried a reset?
    11-15-13 04:59 AM
    # My SMS has always been slow to populate, even on 10.1
    #2 BBM makes me scroll only down one entry once I receive a reply. I.e. I'm still looking at my message when a new one arrives.
    #3 I've never seen this happen during my calls and have always been able to end calls normally.

I am on 10.2.0.424 / 1791 on Rogers as well. It is an official build I downloaded OTA from Rogers.

One cool new feature I discovered but can't seem to replicate yet is that I was able to " lock" the delete button to delete my entire written conversation in BBM in a speedy fashion. I.e. Say you are Rob Ford and start typing " look guys I do not have to eat that hookers.. then realize that you shouldn't write that, you can delete it all at once

Posted via CB10
    Darren19 likes this.
    11-15-13 05:18 AM
    If you recently installed then I would reload it. Or have you tried a reset?
    I went to link backed it up. Then went reload factory setting, is that a full reset? i haven't played around with bb10 as much as i did on past OS's
    11-15-13 08:38 PM