• Monitor data usage

12 5.13%
  • Status bar improvements\battery percentage

20 8.55%
  • Background apps

41 17.52%
    All of the Above
    03-23-13 11:14 AM
    All of the above, but I was really hoping the Player update to Jellybean would be soon.
    03-23-13 11:35 AM
    OK i have an idea that I'll demonstrate with an example : i had this client of mine (i sell electronic products to resalers, a supplier i can say) so we had a discrepancy and the client moved her business away. now i want to delete all about this client :
    - emails,
    -contact informations
    - calendar events
    - meetings
    -all other possible interactions i had with her.

So my Idea is : you click on delete contact and a pup up appear :

"-delete contact
    -delete contact and all interactions "

And boom! All in a sudden i have next Monday morning free to book another meeting with another client because the place is not occupied by my former clients anymore.

Update : attempt to correct some typos and grammar errors...not very successful lol"

Posted via CB10
    starfleet_k and kolok like this.
    03-23-13 12:59 PM
    Would be nice to have an email icon on the home screen.
    mmcpher likes this.
    03-23-13 01:01 PM
    for them to fix the Voice control so i can't press the button when the phone is locked, it gets annoying. would also like to see apps beign able to be installed on an SD cars, as there are more and more LARGE games coming out that require close to 1GB of space and 16GB just doesn't cut it :P

background apps would be nice, a memory sweeper, custom profiles, a mor organized media/picture app sort of like what OS7 had (that ws just easy)

i would also like to be able to change the layout i very much liek the way to playbook OS1 did active frames and would like to see this being an option, it was easy to see which you had open and easy to scroll and pick which frames you wanted to open
    03-23-13 01:46 PM
    gmailbrowser app should do
    For me, even the best browser app still won't provide the functionality of an app. Instant upload along with g+ messenger and hub functionality is what I'm really looking for.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 02:19 PM
    Bridge on BB10 that serves up all my data to the PlayBook with support for third party app integration so any BB10 app could present its data through Bridge in the same manner that BB7 apps could.

It's just a basic Web server on the Z10 and a decent browser on the PlayBook... any app should be able to incluse the basic Web page code as a payload in their app and hand it to bridge to send to the Playbook...

Use case? "Luddites" like me who don't like the idea of all my private data in the cloud, who trust the the security of BB10 Devices over that of a multitude of independent developers (thanks, linked in, gawker etc. for the inconvenience caused by your security breaches) and are most comfortable with having all my data on my personal device, centralized, backed up, secured by me.

Posted via CB10
    Riz58 likes this.
    03-23-13 02:45 PM
    OK i have an idea that I'll demonstrate with an example : i had this client of mine (i sell electronic products to resalers, a supplier i can say) so we had a discrepancy and the client moved her business away. now i want to delete all about this client :
    - emails,
    -contact informations
    - calendar events
    - meetings
    -all other possible interactions i had with her.

So my Idea is : you click on delete contact and a pup up appear :

"-delete contact
    -delete contact and all interactions "

And boom! All in a sudden i have next Monday morning free to book another meeting with another client because the place is not occupied by my former clients anymore.

Update : attempt to correct some typos and grammar errors...not very successful lol"

Posted via CB10
    That's an awesome idea!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 03:13 PM
    Emails searching from server, bigger status font at the top of the screen. Battery percent. Copy and past from anywhere. Over 30 days worth of emails

Posted via CB10
    mmcpher and gjohnsto like this.
    03-23-13 03:18 PM
    When using the share icon within an app, and choosing BBM etc when you hit send to share something, the app should go back to the shared content within the app instead of staying in the BBM Window.

Ps. Might just be me but this happened to me while sharing something from the Web browser to BBM

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    03-23-13 03:53 PM
    Bridge to get the functionality we came to love with the PlayBook and further improvements to the OS. So far all I care about.

Posted via CB10
    Riz58, mmcpher and lorax1284 like this.
    03-23-13 03:59 PM
    Hi,

I just wanted to create a general poll to see what feature you want to see most in the 10.1 update. They are quite general choices as there is a limit of 10 poll choices allowed. I know there is a stickie thread for all the specifics but just wanted to get a broad idea, sorry if I have missed something really obvious.
    This is a major issue for a number of CB members... We need the option to sync email beyond the current 30 day maximum available via IMAP and ActiveSync. I find the inability to do so outrageous in what could otherwise be the state-of-the-art messaging device. Could you please add this to your poll?
    kolok likes this.
    03-23-13 04:24 PM
    • To be able to compose/reply to emails in plain text.
    • S/Mime support (without BES).
    • Autotext as it was on OS7.
    • Different LED colors for every messaging type (BBM, email per account,SMS)
    R Field likes this.
    03-23-13 04:41 PM
    Don't expect new features...but do expect new services...
    03-23-13 04:49 PM
    Smother BBM too. WhatsApp even OpenWhatsapp Seems a lot smoother. When sending and managing messages, etc.

National Rail Times App for BB10 - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=GB
    03-23-13 05:22 PM
    A much nicer looking and easier to use lock/unlock screen would be great.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:01 PM
    More than a 30 day email sync limit.
    03-23-13 06:02 PM
    better battery performance
    03-23-13 06:44 PM
    The ability to control music from the lock screen instead of using the physical buttons.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:49 PM
    Plus airplane mode in the top pull down menu.

Posted via CB10
    kolok likes this.
    03-23-13 06:50 PM
    Maybe active wallpapers when the Z10 is plugged in.

Hmm, maybe I should have put all three suggestions in one post.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:52 PM
    Fix the bridge to the Playbook so we can go back to reading email, calendar, etc. like before.

Be able to delete emails from the phone but not the server as under the old system.
    Bigpoint and djenkins6 like this.
    03-23-13 07:11 PM
    Please make that we have chice to connect bbm for games. I use the Z10 for work and the app appearing on BBM is not professional to say the least.I would have thought that BlackBerry would have realised this.ease
    03-23-13 07:21 PM
    Something I miss with new OS 10 is BBM on my Playbook. I would like to see that feature included in the next update.
    03-23-13 07:37 PM
    We need to be able to set the hub to return to the default screen when we peek into it. We also need a way to set the notification profile to something other than silent or to normal without going into the settings.

We also need a TARDIS feature. Seriously though, get some BBC shows like Doctor Who.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 07:56 PM
137 1234 ...