I've been playing pokemon on mupen64+ emulator and it's working almost okay, when I say this I mean by "no interruptions" but there's a problem with the on-screen controllers, they don't respond every time I tap them. Besides the screen splits at the menu screens, loke when choosing pokemons, at the time of battling screen is good but choosing pokemon is very difficult and I could never get any pokemon at my will.
    Does anybody know anything about this?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-20 10:28 PM
    I've been playing pokemon on mupen64+ emulator and it's working almost okay, when I say this I mean by "no interruptions" but there's a problem with the on-screen controllers, they don't respond every time I tap them. Besides the screen splits at the menu screens, loke when choosing pokemons, at the time of battling screen is good but choosing pokemon is very difficult and I could never get any pokemon at my will.
    Does anybody know anything about this?

Posted via CB10
    Your app use seems through the roof. Do you not think it might be better to have a cheap burner Android device for all of that?

You'll be able to get a Nokia 2.4 for about $130. And it's actually a decent phone. Android One with 3 years of patches and 2 version upgrades.
    09-19-20 12:21 PM
    Your app use seems through the roof. Do you not think it might be better to have a cheap burner Android device for all of that?

You'll be able to get a Nokia 2.4 for about $130. And it's actually a decent phone. Android One with 3 years of patches and 2 version upgrades.
    Actually, "my app" is a native one and works, it's just that I don't know about the settings which fit best for a specific games.

You probably live in USA, everything's not as same as it is in USA (yes, I am talking about money, currency difference and "cheap there" and "very much costly here")

I thought folks around here might still be using this emulator cause I have been using it since a few days and glad with the native power.

Also, I know Android is the best of today's due to BlackBerry dying but I'd try to use it until it's totally useless. You know conite, I had only one choice, I had been given a chance to choose my first and only smartphone (we are bought only one smartphone by our family and then until we get a job and start earning ourselves, we have no scope of having another and a job is nowhere possible until we graduate. Roughly, a span of 3-4 years must be lived through by our smartphones despite this fact, I chose BlackBerry and there's a year and half is yet to be spent with this piece for me)
    I am sorry if it was offensive , I sincerely meant none. I respect you for you help me and others here all the time.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-20 10:12 AM
    Actually, "my app" is a native one and works, it's just that I don't know about the settings which fit best for a specific games.

You probably live in USA, everything's not as same as it is in USA (yes, I am talking about money, currency difference and "cheap there" and "very much costly here")

I thought folks around here might still be using this emulator cause I have been using it since a few days and glad with the native power.

Also, I know Android is the best of today's due to BlackBerry dying but I'd try to use it until it's totally useless. You know conite, I had only one choice, I had been given a chance to choose my first and only smartphone (we are bought only one smartphone by our family and then until we get a job and start earning ourselves, we have no scope of having another and a job is nowhere possible until we graduate. Roughly, a span of 3-4 years must be lived through by our smartphones despite this fact, I chose BlackBerry and there's a year and half is yet to be spent with this piece for me)
    I am sorry if it was offensive , I sincerely meant none. I respect you for you help me and others here all the time.

Posted via CB10
    No offence taken, and I completely understand. I was just making a friendly suggestion.

In any event, hopefully someone can help you with this, as I've never used the app.

BTW, I'm Canadian.
    09-20-20 10:15 AM
    No offence taken, and I completely understand. I was just making a friendly suggestion.

In any event, hopefully someone can help you with this, as I've never used the app.

BTW, I'm Canadian.
    Pretty strong currency in the world.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-20 10:20 AM