Since I have some free time I would like to do something productive. So I decided I should try learning how to port apps or games or emulators to BB10. But the problem is that I don't know where to start from. It's because I don't have the knowledge to make an app and also I have just started learning programming. But I am determined to learn how make apps and games for BB10 or how to port them from existing platforms. So can any knowledgeable person help me by guiding me?
    To be more precise I would like to build the latest version of retroarch for BB10 right now and that is my main goal for now.
    So please help out here.
    Thanks in advance.
    03-24-20 01:28 PM
    Since I have some free time I would like to do something productive. So I decided I should try learning how to port apps or games or emulators to BB10. But the problem is that I don't know where to start from. It's because I don't have the knowledge to make an app and also I have just started learning programming. But I am determined to learn how make apps and games for BB10 or how to port them from existing platforms. So can any knowledgeable person help me by guiding me?
    To be more precise I would like to build the latest version of retroarch for BB10 right now and that is my main goal for now.
    So please help out here.
    Thanks in advance.
    /blackberry-10-games-f275/unofficial-release-retroarch-1-3-6-blackberry-10-a-1096282/
    03-24-20 03:39 PM
    Actually I already know about that.
    What I meant was that I want to build the latest version of retroarch from github for BB10 by myself and I need some guidance on where to start.
    03-25-20 04:47 AM
    Actually I already know about that.
    What I meant was that I want to build the latest version of retroarch from github for BB10 by myself and I need some guidance on where to start.
    Search is going to be your best solution...

There are a number of threads going back to 2013, but I'm not sure all the pieces are still accessible. And most the folks that were active back then, have long since left CrackBerry.
    03-25-20 07:33 AM
    Yes it's sad that BB10 is dead. But I want to use BB10 to the fullest.
    I guess I'm on my own then.
    03-25-20 08:32 AM
    Yes it's sad that BB10 is dead. But I want to use BB10 to the fullest.
    I guess I'm on my own then.
    Their are many here still happy using BB10.... but most tend to avoid apps.

The power users and tweaks that like getting the most out of hardware... generally have moved on to something current.

I'd do some searches, check if any of the key posters are active and PM them.
    03-26-20 07:50 AM
    Ok I will.
    Thanks.
    03-26-20 08:41 AM
    But I want to use BB10 to the fullest.
    Everyone has their own needs and wants but at this point most of us who use BB10 (including myself) don't really use their device for gaming. It's a communication device at this point.
    03-26-20 09:40 AM
    Depends what you are going to write it in
    03-28-20 05:58 PM