Hi!
    When I still had an Z10 (I have a Q10 now) I bought a game called Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek. Lo and behold, it was activated on my PlayBook as well and I could play them on both. It does not work on my Q10 anymore but I can still play it on the PlayBook. Anyway, I was wondering if I somebody knows if any of the games on sale right now for BB10 are working on the PlayBook as well just in the same fashion as Enigmatis. I am especially looking at Bard's Tale.
    -pac
    09-27-13 05:44 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    While I cant tell you which games specifically, I can say that it would be unusual I think for a game to work on both the Z and the PB. Im sure an android game would work if you converted and sideloaded but a native one? Hmmmm.....
    Have you checked App World of the Android Sideloading thread? More answers there!!!
    09-27-13 06:27 AM
    I purchased Bard's Tale on my PlayBook, and it's in my "available" list on my Z10 BlackBerry World. So this one, like many many games seems to become available for multiple devices with a single purchase.

From the games I've bought on my PlayBook, most are now available on my Z10 under the same BBID. I haven't found many games that have required double purchases compared to those that don't.

Happy gaming!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:00 PM
    Hi!
    When I still had an Z10 (I have a Q10 now) I bought a game called Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek. Lo and behold, it was activated on my PlayBook as well and I could play them on both. It does not work on my Q10 anymore but I can still play it on the PlayBook. Anyway, I was wondering if I somebody knows if any of the games on sale right now for BB10 are working on the PlayBook as well just in the same fashion as Enigmatis. I am especially looking at Bard's Tale.
    -pac
    Hi packman84,
    I have purchased Song of Swords game on my Z10 but couldn't find it on my Playbook. After little research I found out how to get it on my Playbook.
    Please follow the below steps

Step 1: You should be logged in with the same Blackberry ID
    Step 2: Go to your App World on Playbook
    Step 3: Go to My World tab
    Step 4: Under " My World " page you will have to tabs on the right- " Installed " and " Uninstalled "
    Step 5: Click on " Uninstalled "
    Step 6: Click on " Refresh List " on Left Top
    Attachment 207058

Step 7: Wait for some time till you get a message saying - Refresh is complete (Something like that :P)
    Attachment 207059
    Step 8: You will find Song of Swords game in the list.

Also check out Song of Swords game, one of the best RPG game on App World.
    Its on Sale right now with Built for Blackberry <3

Cheers !!
    pacman84 likes this.
    10-02-13 02:39 AM
    Thanks for the replies! I really like how you don't have to re-purchase apps and games if you bought it on either PlayBook or BB10.
    -pac
    10-02-13 03:53 AM