Hi folks,

I am happy to report my new game "Quantum Colliders" is making its way into Appworld in the next 24 hours. It is available for BB10 and Playbook.

I wrote a long announcement in the Playbook Apps and Games section, so I won't repeat it here (see that post for details).

The app was made as part of the Marmalade SDK Playbook promo and also BB10 port-a-thon from past few days. This is my first Marmalade game and made brand new from scratch (not ported from anywhere else).

I appreciate your patience as I work out bugs and still have lots of features to add over the next few months (like sound, saving levels and progress, more game levels/interactions, ball types) but I just wanted to let you get a taste in the meantime.

Thanks for any positive and constructive reviews but please keep in mind it is free and an early release/demo.

NOTE: The app takes a bit of time to load from when you see the first icon screen until you get to the menu. If you see any warnings or the app quits, just try again or reboot your Alpha... I found sometimes Marmalade memory warnings show up, happens when I have had an Android app crash on me which may corrupt other things.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    dietertong and bbquincar like this.
    12-18-12 11:43 PM
    Looking for to its release, please keep the thread updated when it's out
    12-19-12 11:32 AM
    Hi everyone, I've confirmed it is now available on both Dev Alpha and Playbook... just search for "Quantum" or look under new releases!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    12-19-12 11:35 AM